[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kojima really made a pile of shit. how exactly do people praise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.jpg (36KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
36KB, 250x353px
kojima really made a pile of shit. how exactly do people praise this heap of tedious half-baked gameplay elements, two dimensional characters and superficial, unsurprising plot twists?
>>
>>378553191
yes, I'm fed up that he released the turds called MGS4 + Metal Grind 5.
>>
>>378553191
You sound like you drowned in the quicksand. You did, didn't you?
>>
Because it's unique and fun

Git gud fag
>>
>>378553983
there was quicksand?
>>
Yep. MGS3 is just not fun.

>>378554128
Beginning of the game. After the parachute drop area. With a croc there. If you crawl in the sand it kills you. You don't have to wait to sink in.
>>
>>378554442
oh yeah, that part. the thing i died to most honestly was my own cyanide capsules when i got detected, wasn't worth the trouble to wait for them to stop searching
>>
>>378555015
>Getting detected in a Metal Gear game...

How fucking casual are you?
>>
>>378556191
the game's a boring pile of shit, so i wasnt exactly eager to play it 'properly'
>>
>>378553191
Everyone loves it because of the ending where a shitty voice actress delivers a cringe-inducing monologue about loyalty and sacrifice, then the music swells so retards think its deep and emotional
>>
get good faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le23bsVURds
>>
We're hating of MGS3 now? What's wrong with you fucks?

Except for the beginning, this game is extremely well paced and has some of the best bosses in the series
>>
>>378553191
I fucking hate /v/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.