[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other new Lovecraftian games should I be on the look ou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

What other new Lovecraftian games should I be on the look out for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1JSPMJ0yWg

Crimson Hills
Sinking City
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
Lovecraft Tales
Call of R'lyeh
Call of Cthulhu
What Remains Of Edith Finch
The Diary of Arthur Gilman
Asylum
>>
Bump
>>
>>378551260
darkest dungeon
>>
File: 1456419576985.png (2MB, 1931x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1456419576985.png
2MB, 1931x1225px
>>378552532
I saw some new DLC for that marked as Lovecraftian in the STEAM store , I'm hoping it's something akin to this
>>
File: lovecraftracist.png (226KB, 748x443px) Image search: [Google]
lovecraftracist.png
226KB, 748x443px
WE
>>
>>378554182
He was also anti-Semitic but married a Jew, he relaxed his views on blacks later on in life.
>>
>>378551260
>getting somebody to take a photo of you reading to look 'deep'

God women are fucking disgusting creatures
>>
>>378554645
just like /pol/
>>
>>378555092
>every chan is one person
>>
>>378555312
No, it's two. Me and you and a few bots repeating the same mindless drivel day in and day out.
>>
>>378554645
They were only married for two years, mainly so Lovecraft wouldn't starve, and they spent most of their time apart (though they did fuck, and she said he was good at it).

You're right though, he kind of chilled out, but only after leaving NYC - which was the main reason he hated blacks and immigrants, because most interactions he had with them in Brooklyn were shitty.
>>
>>378555710
Lovecraft started traveling and realized how much he's missed being a xenophobe then died to cancer.
Lesson is to never leave your house.
>>
>>378552758
>tfw that would never exist...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.