[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best Far Cry game, every other """""opinion"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2710.jpg (73KB, 315x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2710.jpg
73KB, 315x445px
This is the best Far Cry game, every other """""opinion""""" is wrong
>>
>>378538537
>mod it
>fc2_set_aids 0
>set_flamethrower_ammo 99999

There, now it's game of the century. You're welcome.
>>
>>378538537
How many malaria shots did you have to take while making this thread? How many jeep patrols to fight of?
>>
>>378538537
Playing it again these days, gotta say, it's really buggy, some of the things that are not fun:

It takes way too many shots to kill shirtless enemies.

As soon as you snipe a guy from a really long distance, every guy within a huge distance comes running at you.

same 5 vechicles, and transportation sucks.

Stealth dosn't seem viable, even though the map is made for it.
>>
>>378540469
>Stealth dosn't seem viable
The enemy retained the eagle eyed paranoid chicken AI of FC1. Doesn't help that everything ignites ablaze as soon as some rubs their fingers and create friction.
>>
>>378540469
Get good. All enemies are OHK with a headshot and you are basically invisible at night which makes stealth super easy.
Transportion only sucks cuz you are use to babby mode fast travel. And no Far Cry game has more than 5 vehicles. Have you even played the other ones?

>>378540091
>the malaria meme
>>
>>378538537
It's boring. I prefer original by far.
>>
>>378538537
walking simulator. no quick travel on a huge map with not that many cars
>>
Far Cry>>>>>>>>>rest
>>
>>378542003
t. casual
>>
>>378541153
weeb please. People hate you people enough.
>>
File: 1493581116094.jpg (84KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493581116094.jpg
84KB, 720x720px
DYLANS MOD
>>
>>378538537
>I didn't play the first one.
>>
>>378538537
You're right.
I was just playing it recently and realized how fucking good it is.
>>
>>378540469
>As soon as you snipe a guy from a really long distance, every guy within a huge distance comes running at you.
The AI is so goofy in this game. I had one guy get in a vehicle and floor it towards me only to plow through two of his buddies on the way over.
>>
>>378538537
I just really didn't like how fast enemies respawn at all the checkpoints after you clear them out.
>>
I don't care if the AI is fairly competent, IED's are satisfying and gunplay is good if I take one more nigger shot I'll go berserk.

Can you imagine dead rising but it's an open world paramilitary sim? christ
>>
>>378538537

Its missing the supernatural aspect of fc1 and the second zone is useless when they could have centered more on africa.

Good game, fun multiplayer, burning stuff down but in the end its just a generic shooter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.