[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mr. Anon, we're willing to give you unlimited funds,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 12783643789243.png (2MB, 1626x1475px) Image search: [Google]
12783643789243.png
2MB, 1626x1475px
>Mr. Anon, we're willing to give you unlimited funds, time and resources for your game. We'll put in your charge the best programmers, writers, and artists. The only condition is that the final result must be playable in today's average gaming PC.

Well, anon, what game will you make?
>>
>>378532231
A project with unlimited budget is a project that will never be complete.
>>
>unlimited time
Sure, I'd love to leech your funds till the day I die
>>
Allegiance 2.

No space game like it before or since.
>>
>>378532946
They're not paying you, anon, they're paying the project.
>>
I buy Valve and make Half Life 3
>>
>>378533165
Paying salaries is part of the project, you jabroni
>>
>unlimited funds, time and resources
i use it to destroy gaming
>>
STALKER 2 with Escape from Tarkov graphics and Gameplay and a 1:1 recreation of the Zone with no loading screens and 4 years of optimization
>>
>>378532231
Average caming PC?
Quad core @ 3.X Ghz, 8Gb RAM, 970-ish gpu, enough HDD space, Win7 64

With infinte funds you could probbaly do a fair bit.

Also, by the time it's done, today's PC rig will be a few years out of date, so the requirements would be that is has some sort of potato mode than does 900p30 on that hardware as an option somewhere in the menus.
>>
OP that has literally no downsides

Only retards want their games to be only playeable on high-spec rigs, thats cutting out a huge market segment.

Anyway I'd make solid singleplayer FPS ala Metro, gotta keep that tradition going.
>>
>>378533165
But renting that yacht with all inclusive service and hookers was part of a workshop with our external contractor. And paying Joost a lifelong salary to roleplay as my wife is pivotal in the currently undisclosed part of this games project. It worked well for Kojima, and he only did it few years, imagine what wonders will that make for my game.
>>
>>378532231
A proper sequel for Star Control 2.
>manage your space empire
>recruit an interesting crew of aliens
>fight the remainder of the Ur-Quan empire
>investigate the orz and what they really did with the androsynth
>investigate the arilou and find out what they really did with us
>pick a side in that conflict or try to be a third party
>reprogram the Mycon to do terraforming for you
>find out why syreen look like human females
>ignore that star control 3 ever happened
>laugh at mass effect being a shallow copy
>>
>>378532231
An Open World RPG that has no loading screens with waifus and Facade dialogue system.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.