[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do retards still play this game when Eternal exists? Enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Why do retards still play this game when Eternal exists? Enjoy your never changing kitty piece of garbage game while we on Eternal are about to get a tournament mode in game
>>
>Playing CCG's at all
HAAAAHAHAHAHA YOU SAD BASTARDS
>>
File: Gwent_Scoiatael_2560x1600_EN.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Gwent_Scoiatael_2560x1600_EN.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
>Not playing Gwent.
>>
wots eternal
>>
>>378528383

>why do people play still games where they spend hundreds of dollars on

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>378530051
no life total, no minion combat, terrible display

Why?
>>
>>378528383
>Lets make an okay f2p card game based on warcraft
Sounds okay
>Then we flood it cards that have the same cost, but are better (see magma/ice rager)
Eh?
>Then we dont limit the amount of legendaries you can have in a deck so it becomes even more of a pay2win
I-i think its time to stop
>And lastly we make super rng cards that are so rng they can instantly win you the game when you play them!
GG NO RE
>>
HURR DURR every turn I have to try and predict a random out come and base my strategy on that, this is complexity durrrrr lets host huge esports events for this !~!@#!@#!@#
>>
>>378531431
So basically every TCG ever, except the RNG part. What makes it even worse
>no trading
>your collection has no value, it's basically throwing money into a well
>no meaningful tournament mode or league system
>no way for players to create their own fun, casual formats
>the client is a horrible mess
>arena mode isn't even close to a good limited/draft format
>>
>>378530051
>Harder board spam than HS
>Boring as fuck, nothing to do on enemy turns
>Horrible aesthetics, little impact
>"Muh Witcher"
>>
>>378530084

a cool MTG clone that uses a few digital mechanic (like a keyword that makes the next unit you draw stronger) that no one seems to play for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJhpEFTa4LA
>>
>>378528383
Considering Kibler worked on Eternal, I can't imagine the meta for that game being nothing but boring, stagnant back and forths with the highest tiers including absolutely nothing but midrange garbage.
>>
>>378535343

when i stopped playing black/red aggro was all you ever fucking saw, in fact they nerfed some card

the game really needs some new card but for some reason the dev keep fidgeting about
>>
Because Blizzard always wins. Come to the victorious side or keep being jealous.
>>
>>378535887
the new set is supposed to be coming out in half a month and they teased some art for it recently
but until then the other anon is mostly correct
It's just slow midrange garbage with red/green aggro fighting against it or black/red beating everything indiscriminately
Still, I think it's fun. I can still play control and rank up for my free premium legendary so it's all good
>>
>>378528383
We've been on set one for waaaay too long
>Not enough removal in the world to deal with Combrei and then win the game
>Not enough early shit to deal with aggro and aggro v. aggro is just a race
>Not enough attachment hate so now Chalice is a thing and attachment hate is useless in most matches unless the card is Furnace Mage
>Not enough draw/cycling for control to work consistently so you draw 12 power and nothing else
>>
Is anyone else playing shardbound? it plays like duelyst before it got fucked.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.