[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was a part that was in a game that you hated the most?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1511.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1511.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
What was a part that was in a game that you hated the most?

I played this on console and the framerate went down the shitters and everyone had good aim.
>>
>>378527078
But it was best mission in FC3.
>>
>>378527078
that mission was actually quite funny.
The worst part of the game were that Vaas died so soon and turned out to just be a lap dog and not main villain. Also the ending was really retarded. Choose to free your friends and get out, or choose to kill them to fuck a bush woman then get killed yourself
>>
>>378528990
This, there's like 2 main story quests which aren't in a linear cave, and this is one of them.
Also wubwubs blast the entire time. It's fun.
I just wish the plants didn't look like someone sprayed ketchup on them.
>>
>>378529232
I thought that the story of your descent into brutality was pretty cool, especially the reactions of your friends, even if the dialogue was hamfisted and on-the-nose. I like those kinds of stories.

A shame it was inside a Farcry game, though.
>>
>>378527078
Mainly repetition of towers/camps/random encounters. In FC2 camps were shit because of repawn but at least there was a tension when you fought enemies because you could die really easy. During second half of FC3 you become terminator and everything is even more boring.

I also hated side characters. Especially your "DUDE WEED BRO" borther. If you decide to write them so poorly rather leave them alltoghter.
>>
>>378529232
>Also the ending was really retarded. Choose to free your friends and get out, or choose to kill them to fuck a bush woman then get killed yourself

I still don't get why the devs did this.

It's quite a leap to go from the player character has enjoyed killing bad guys and saving his friends to he's a psychopath that will now cruelly murder the same friends he worked so hard to rescue and fuck some psycho bitch just for yucks.

And don't give me that "it's a commentary on gamers" crap. Enjoying hero fantasy games does not mean you are a sadist.
>>
>>378527078
>generic Ubisoft open world with icons on the map where you can press X
>pointless collecting of shit
>repetitive encounters with no variation in enemy types or situations
>retarded AI
>shitty weapon balance
>no real stealth, can't move bodies
>enemies disappear from the area once you capture outpost
>no more enemies when all outposts are captured
>they had to patch an option to make outposts owned by the enemy again
>no buddies
>bad fire propagation
>no weapon aging
>can quickly heal yourself entirely as much as you want
>ammo is the only consumable you need to refill
>story was butchered for no reason while the original was good

Not even mods could fix it.
>>
>>378529942
>It's quite a leap to go from the player character has enjoyed killing bad guys and saving his friends to he's a psychopath that will now cruelly murder the same friends he worked so hard to rescue and fuck some psycho bitch just for yucks.
Then don't choose that option you stupid fuck.

FUCK.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>378527078
Dropped the game after vass died
if they bring him back ill hop on that bandwagon
remember watching all those live action videos?
>>
>>378530369

I didn't, and I imagine almost nobody did except as a joke.

That's my point. Someone thought they had a great idea but failed abysmally at actually implementing it. And I know the devs did actually want the game to be taken seriously based on interviews. They thought it was really poignant. It's not, it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>378530606
Alright, fair enough. You're excused.
>>
>>378527078
I hated that 90% of the gameplay was basically attacking outposts to unlock fast travel points, and climbing towers to reveal more of the map.

Open-worlds can be good, but they need to have variety and purpose. Far Cry 3 just felt like they procedurally generated the map, and then copy+pasted the same basic locations everywhere.
>>
>>378531853
Unfortunately, they would do pretty much what you described for almost EVERY OTHER TYPE OF GAME because of how successful Far Cry 3 was.
>>
File: IMG_5076.jpg (99KB, 720x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5076.jpg
99KB, 720x658px
Far Cry 3 was a pretty good game, I remember enjoying it when I was 14.

Is Far Cry 4 any good? I know it's full of Ubicollectathon crap, but is the "vibe" of the game as good as FC3's tropical descent into madness? Should I replay 3 instead?
>>
>>378528990
>>378529406
Kill yourself right now
>>
>>378532779
The game was like 99% shit anon, this was one of the few moments that was over-the-top enough that it wasn't boring and insulting, it was just schlocky fun.
>>
>>378527078
That was a terrible mission. It felt like it was written by a teen who is proud because he smoked weed at school.
>>
>>378532696
I prefer Far Cry 4 for the MC is not ultra annoying and i actually like Pagan Min better than Vaas.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.