[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents made me get a job or otherwise they'd kick me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: T5s6y5n_d.jpg (162KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
T5s6y5n_d.jpg
162KB, 640x1138px
My parents made me get a job or otherwise they'd kick me out. Can anyone recommend a waifu simulator or any Japanese games for the Android? I'm going to need to fantasize throughout the working hours since my coworkers are lame.
>>
File: 1342770859135.jpg (8KB, 182x226px) Image search: [Google]
1342770859135.jpg
8KB, 182x226px
how about you don't play videogames durring work and do your fucking job
>>
A bit off topic but I'm 26 and my parents are giving me until the end of June to move out or they'll kick me out.

Is this legal? If I refuse would the cops actually come and forcibly remove me? They claim me as a dependent on their taxes so don't they have to take care of me?
>>
>>378522816

Just claim that you're renting a room from your parents, then they'd need to give you a formal eviction notice and sufficient time (like 3 months) before they can get the cops to kick you out
>>
>>378522950
>>378522816
Anon doesn't pay rent, he's not renting anything. Yes they can kick you out.

>>378522676
Do your fucking job you weeb piece of shit, or would you rather lose it immediately?
>>
>>378523556

>hurr durr I don't know what a break is

Fuck off
>>
>>378522816
What's up with American parents kicking their kids out?
>>
>>378522816
You're not a child anymore so they're not obligated to take care of you.
Enjoy the streets.
>>
>>378523978

>kids have to take care of their parents when they get old
>parents don't need to take care of their kids

It's fucking bullshit and you know it
>>
>>378523853
>I need to fantasize throughout the working hours since my coworkers are lame

I have 0% confidence in you as an employee and functioning adult, anon. I know exactly where you were headed and we both know it was face shoved in that phone.
>>
>>378524076
>I'm completely incapable of taking care of myself but I should be allowed to be a parasite for the rest of their lives

Pathetic.
>>
>>378524076
>kids have to take care of their parents
No they don't
>parents don't need to take care of their kids
Yes they do.
>>
>>378524435
Once you're an adult you get a job and start taking care of yourself, anon. Or are you living out some delusion about the NEET life?

Do you think your parents want to waste money on you for their retirement? Do you consider yourself worth wasting money on? Get a fucking job, move out, get used to handling your own affairs.
>>
>>378524581
Where did you get the idea that I believed in any of that garbage?
Did you mean to reply to someone else?
>>
>>378524643
That feeling that once you're an adult your parents still owe you the same kind of care and resources as when you were 6. I got that from this entire fucking thread you illiterate waste
>>
>>378524721
But I'm not the OP and I've already said that parents aren't obligated to take care of adults.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.