[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the actual fuck? Do people do this often? I mean would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

What the actual fuck?
Do people do this often?
I mean would you hand function properly after a few of these fights?
>>
>playing tumblr-pandering games

OP are you a faggot or something?
>>
>>378521537
The fuck does tumblr have to do this?
>>
>>378521474
If you sever enough tendons, you will lose the ability of using that particular finger.
Its a pet peve of mine to be pissed at video games where a character gets shot, stabbed or has their hands crushed, but still retains a complete function of them.
Outlast 2 and OP comes to mind
>>
>>378521474
Depends on fighting style, I guess. I have a friend that practiced some sicilian knife-fighting and they usually go for short cuts to the opponent's wrist.
>>
>>378522381
>knife-fighting
>practice
Just flail the knife in the other guy's general direction while sprinting away as fast as possible you autist, a knife attack in real life is going to be way too fast and way too chaotic for anyone to remeber any sick moves or blocks they practiced from youtube
>>
>>378522732
It's a sport, you sperg, it isn't meant to be practical in a bar fight.
>>
>>378523680
I'm allergic to sports
>>
>>378521605

damn near everything
>>
>>378521474

And that's why you go Bea route. Because Gregg is a shit.
>>
>>378521474
its just tumblrinas trying to be edgy
>>
>>378522012
I think Bioshock infinite does that too.
>>378524024
Both are nice for different reasons.
>>
>>378524231

I don't know, I could just never get into him and his hangouts and really wished that Angus was available instead.
>>
Just tank the stab and slit their throat.
>>
>>378521474
>shitty art project game
>it's SUPPOSED to be shit guys! It's social commentary
every time, just fuck right off.
>>
what game is this
>>
>>378524436
Eh, I like that what seems to just be fun and games at first turns out to be "Mae leave him alone you're straight up bad influence". When it gets to the Angus parts is when it really gets good imo.
>>378524773
Night in the Woods. Indie 2D walkie social sim game thing
>>
>>378524773
Night in the woods, its pretty decent but /v/ hates indie and story games.
Though this has gameplay.
>>
>>378524708
check out this faggot
>>
>>378522732
This is something only someone who has never been in a fight would say
>>
>playing this with gf
>says I remind her of Angus

How should I feel about this?
>>
>>378525323
Angus is a cool dude so you're probably cool too.
>>
>>378522732
>I have never been in a fight.txt
>>
>>378522732
Its called muscle memory
And its why you would get your ass Handed by a boxer or a JJ adept if you brawled with one
>>
>>378524604
While I like to think I could tank a stab, the end result would probably just be both of us dying. So one probably shouldn't do it.

This isn't a video game. Just because 30 unarmed & untrained people can take down 1 guy with a gun doesn't mean they'll all rush the gunman down.
>>
>>378526259
desu if someone is coming at me with a knife, that means they'd probably try to kill me. So I'd just kill them regardless.
>>
>>378526381
Sure, if you're a fat guy who can't outrun folks then you might as well give it a shot. The fat would probably lessen the amount of organs that get sliced.

Otherwise you should probably run, you might get away, even if they're black.
>>
>>378522732
I love these guys that have never fought in their lives spreading "wisdom".
I hope you will fall into one of these situations one day.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.