[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought this shit was supposed to update itself while I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: RVM7Ucd_d.jpg (26KB, 640x398px) Image search: [Google]
RVM7Ucd_d.jpg
26KB, 640x398px
I thought this shit was supposed to update itself while I was not using it, who's dick do I have to suck to stop this from happening?
>>
Why would you want automatic firmware updates? What if one of them bricks your system?
>>
>>378520875
turn auto update on

and set it when u go to school/work/bed
>>
File: huh.png (191KB, 261x277px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
191KB, 261x277px
>>378520949
Then I sue Sony nigger
>>
>>378520998
I just looked and I do have auto update on but it still doesn't update automatically
>>
>>378520875
this only happens for ps consoles, lol
>>
Literally took 2 mins to do. Stop crying you bitch
>>
>>378522252
And maintenance. You'd think that Sony would be able to do maintenance in 2017 without having to take a part of the service down, something the 360 had back in 2007.
>>
>>378521080
>American detected
This why automatic updates will never be a thing.
The whole process takes 2 minutes tops anyway and tou can set your PS4 up to download the firmware during restmode if you have your average American Internet.
>>
>>378522172
Are you turning it off or putting it in sleep mode?
If you put it into sleep mode then it should update automatically, if you turn it off completely then it wont.
>>
>>378522252
My Bone literally wont boot and keeps restarting after the last automatic update.
Havent touched it since then.
Promting the user is a much better solution incase there are actual problems with that particular firmwareupdate.
>>
>>378522785
I own both and the Xbox updates are smooth as fuck and never have issues. Why lie on the internet?
>>
>>378522664
I always put it in rest mode
>>
>>378522172
>Americans
It needs to be in standby for that to work for obvious reasonss
>>
>>378520949
You can just download the PS4 OS to a fucking USB stick, go into safe mode and unbrick it.
>>
>>378522643
>Consumers shouldn't have recourse for a faulty product

Eurocuck detected
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.