[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Todd Howard is looking for an apprentice. Try to sell the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-ToddHoward2010sm.jpg (15KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
220px-ToddHoward2010sm.jpg
15KB, 220x330px
Todd Howard is looking for an apprentice. Try to sell the last game you played, whether you liked it or not, as best as you can and win his favor.
>>
File: Hover.png (77KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hover.png
77KB, 400x300px
>>378518992
Over 200 endings.
>>
>>378518992

Hi Todd! I played Stardew Valley and I was really blown away by the radiant quests, high quality animations, excellent voice acting, immersive world and great writing!
>>
Eat Shit
>>
Niggers
>>
File: todd_cute.png (267KB, 422x361px) Image search: [Google]
todd_cute.png
267KB, 422x361px
>>378519137
>>378519161
You're hired.
>>
>>378518992
have good luck Todd to do what you want but I don't have any envy to work in video games anymore
>>
>>378518992
See that mountain? You can climb it.
>>
>>378518992
Playing this game will unlock your ability to escape this fucking shit site and become a full fledge norms with a cute gf
>>
Open world experience
>>
>>378519551
true that this site is full of shit, but its concept is great
>>
hi I'm dying of leukemia

requesting rare todds before I drift off to sovngarde
>>
File: todd_sick.jpg (180KB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
todd_sick.jpg
180KB, 1000x990px
>>378519780
oh hey same here
did you buy my game fellow dying anon?
>>
>>378519897
>Buying
>Bethesda games
>Not just pirating them instead
Lol
>>
>>378518992
Space Station 13 is unlike any other game ever made. Built around a realistic atmospheric simulation it features robust combat, medical, and communications systems all combined into a psychological thriller that will leave you on the edge of your seat.

The possibilities are limitless. See that wall? You can break it. See that light? You can change the bulb. See that box of corgi puppies? You can gas them. Don't like the station your on? Build a new one from scratch.

And with a small investment, I promise* I can get it all functioning on Gamebryo no problem**. The tools are already at our disposal. The blueprints are already laid out. It's foolproof Todd. Foolproof. We're gonna give the players an experience they'll never forget, no matter how much they want to.
>>
>>378518992
You probably know this game I play with my friends all day long because we can't stop playing... Playerunknown's Battlegrounds obviously. So much content and experience you can share, and I can tell you, no essential NPC, ever, that's over, the end. Those NPC are not scripted. As I said we play it for hours and hours, seeing something new each time, we just can't get enough, even real life is lacking compared to this crazy experience. Now the possibilities are endless, building a car from scratch, customizing your weapon, and dressing yourself accordingly, and more!
I hope I can see you in-game so I can force you to buy every DLC and Skyrim: SE btw.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.