[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my left joy con have a mind of its fucking own while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Why does my left joy con have a mind of its fucking own while in docked mode? Had a Switch for 3 days and zero problems until i used the dock.

Literally does whatever it wants for about 10 seconds every few minutes. It's making Mario Kart unplayable.

Is this a common issue or have I been fucked with dodgy controllers
>>
>>378508289
Left joy-cons are known to be defective and desync randomly.
Had to send mine in to Nintendo for them to fix it.
>>
>b-but the console doesnt have desing flaws
>>
>>378508534
I have never once had to send a console in to it's manufacturer and I've owned pretty much every console since 2000. Is this a free process?

Fuck I'm pissed if i have to send it in because then I'll have to wait who knows how long to even play in handheld mode
>>
>>378508289
>>378508731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2p-p1TUmqs
>>
>>378508825
>>378508731
It's a quick and easy fix if you don't mind voiding your warranty.
>>
Just take it to where you bought it from and get a swap
>>
>>378508731
It was free two day shipping. Overall process took about 5 days from sending it off to receiving my left joy-con back.
>>
>>378508892
Why should my warranty be voided because of Nintendo's faulty process?

Or were you referring to just fixing it myself?
>>
File: Pikachu.jpg (27KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu.jpg
27KB, 400x261px
>>378508289
Hmm weird I didn't realize www.4chan.org/v/ was now the official Nintendo help site.
>>
It's a common issue, Nintendo are pretending it's nothing though

>>378509236
>someone ACTUALLY posted something on /v/ that wasn't shitposting or baiting
>he can't see why asking other owners would be a preferable first step

Your autism is showing anon
>>
>>378509236
>Implying /v/ aren't 80% Nintendo shills

Pretty good idea to ask here actually
>>
>>378509543
>google issue
>try steps
>if fail RMA

Not a very hard process anon, you can skip straight to RMA even
>>
>>378509085
He was most certainly referring to you fixing it yourself.

A few of the very, very early units are missing a "protector" around one of the chips in the left joycon, that is causing the issues. Just send it to Nintendo.
>>
>>378509085
Opening it to fix it yourself will void the warranty. Sending it to Nintendo to be repaired won't.

Nintendo's acknowledged the issue, and they say to contact their customer support for a free repair. The current shipments are fixed.
>>
>>378508731
>I have never once had to send a console in to it's manufacturer

And you still won't, it's a defect in the controller not the console.

I don't understand how people even play with the joycons anyway, the pro controller is better in every way.
>>
>>378509865
Hmm i bought my switch last week and mine are completely screwed, maybe mine was launch stock.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.