[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"The biggest MMORPG release of 2017" Really? Fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: og_share.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
og_share.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>"The biggest MMORPG release of 2017"

Really?
Fucking really now?

Movement is fucking shit, I press 10 times on the spacebar and it doesn't even pick up the input to double jump! Graphics options are a joke, I turn blur off and the game gets even more blurry than when it was on!

THIS is the best 2017 has to offer? Fucking kill me right now then.
>>
>MMORPGs
>>
>>378507601
I was trying to get back into the genre after about 5 years of not playing any. That was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>378507361
Just wait for Ashes of Creation my dude.
It's our last hope.
>>
>chinese mmo
>published by my.com

What the fuck were you expecting?
>>
>>378507750
>Ashes of Creation
lol
>>
>>378507836
There's tons of vid on youtube saying this game is good and shit wtf is up with that?
>>
File: 1495292519842.jpg (30KB, 405x322px) Image search: [Google]
1495292519842.jpg
30KB, 405x322px
>MMORPG's
>Chinese MMORPG's
>>
>>378507361
This was it?
>>
>>378507361
i guess you could say you had a REVELATION that the game is shit
>>
>>378507750
Just wait for Western trash that'll draw back on its promises. Muh dynamic events and economy won't save this genre.
>>
>>378507750
I'd rather wait on Chronicles of Elyria, but ill be waiting on AoC as well as backup
>>
Is there really no hope for MMO's now that EQN was chopped, WoW is shit, and Albion online is tablet tier garbage with pvp settings cranked to 12?
>>
>>378507750
Ashes of Creation is a sam

Crowfall is an actual game and is the real last hope. It's the only game that isn't vaporware and has a competent dev team.
>>
>>378511881
>Ashes of Creation is a scam
You're going to need to go into detail on this one. Kickstarter isn't the best place for hype, but it doesn't mean every KS game is instantly vaporware
>>
File: 0a22385491af6b66879c609aba522fea.jpg (305KB, 818x1145px) Image search: [Google]
0a22385491af6b66879c609aba522fea.jpg
305KB, 818x1145px
>>378512143
It's too ambitious.

Plus the creator is a guy who made his money off of health drinks and then real-estate, who now decided to fund an MMO. Plus the dev team is made up of third-tier devs from places like SOE.

It's too pie-in-the-sky and will most definitely be a scam, like Star Citizen, at worst or a piece of shit, like Archeage, at best.
>>
>>378512453
Sounds more like pessimism than cause for concerned
I backed CoE, and it's just as ambitious, but ill be cautiously optimistic
>>
File: 1492820434663.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492820434663.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>378512993
>A drink salesman turned realeastate agent bankrolling his dream MMO and a team of kusoge devs along with kickstarting funding isn't cause for concern
>>
>>378513186
Considering Blizzard came from a team of people who were payed to help Warhammer design a concept for their TTG, then stiffed them at the last minute, thus spawning SC and WC and to a lesser extent, Diablo

The tech and gaming world is littered with half baked ideas and thieves. BanjoKazooie and CBFurday pretty much stole so much from one another they forgot what they actually made originally
>>
>>378511808
yeh i'm kinda done with even following mmorpgs at this point only so many times I can play teh same shitty game
>>
>>378514405
I've been tempted to go back on the Tree of Savior of BDO train, just because i want to jump back on an MMO
>>
>>378508313
this may come as a surprise to you but sponsored videos exist
>>
>kickstarter mmo

No thanks
>>
>>378514990
>all games funded by big companies are shit ree
>all games from crowdsource are shit ree
I'm waiting for this magical machine that pulls 10/10 games from the Æther that you seemingly have
>>
>>378513730
>Considering Blizzard came from a team of people who were payed to help Warhammer design a concept for their TTG, then stiffed them at the last minute, thus spawning SC and WC and to a lesser extent, Diablo
Blizzard had an established library of games before Warcraft, and if you want to talk about WoW itself, then they also had lots of work together as a team and on multiplayer games. Blizzard protoyped Warcraft as a warhammer game, and thought about pitching it to Games Workshop, but after their horrible experiences working on games for D.C. Comics, they decided against making it a licensed game. You're understanding of the scenario is all wrong, Games Workshop had no involvement.
>>
>>378516556

Not to mention that Diablo was already in development before the guys making it got bought up by Blizzard and were turned into Blizzard North.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.