[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing with best friend years ago >Winning left and right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: The_Jobs_in_Kingdom.jpg (246KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The_Jobs_in_Kingdom.jpg
246KB, 1024x768px
>Playing with best friend years ago
>Winning left and right
>He ends up becoming Darkling and chases me down for sweet revenge
>Battle_Start.midi
>He attacks
>I'm hurt but alive
>I attack
>Goddamn fuck his shit to the point where you know shit isn't gonna go well.
>Next turn
>He misses
>I hit
>He dies as a Darkling
>He slams shut 3DS and we've never played it since
>God I love this game

Why hasn't this shit been ported to PC? Imagine it with internet multiplayer. Game would be fucking amazing. So much rage across the world. I'd fucking love playing it online with friends who end up wanting me dead. Just get this on Steam and let the money roll in.

Dokapon Kingdom thread, let me hear dem stories of the game that destroys relationships.
>>
Don't know this game. What's this about ?
>>
>>378506756

Boardgame meets RPG. You can get towns under your control 'n shit as you adventure around and other players will come by and fuck you up while you try to fuck them up.

No other game fucks up relationships like Dokapon Kingdom.
>>
>>378506578
>Nintendo exclusive
>"Why hasn't this game been ported to other platforms"

I don't know you tell me
>>
>>378506578
>playing Dokapon with best friend
Jesus christ, even Hitler was less of a mistake than doing that.
>>
File: Dokapon_Kingdom_cover.jpg (141KB, 300x423px) Image search: [Google]
Dokapon_Kingdom_cover.jpg
141KB, 300x423px
>>378507189

>Nintendo exclusive
>Was released on PS2
>PS2 is Nintendo now
>>
How long does a game of this take? I'm having a hard time roping my friends into trying it
>>
>>378507421

We liked the game until that day, he never played it with me after that. I have the PS2 version and multitap ready to go, somewhere.

Maybe someday we'll play it again. I mean fuck it's been almost 10 years I wonder if he's still salty.
>>
>>378507723

A long time, depending on settings/game mode, IIRC. You can save the game and pick it back up again later, but expect hours if you go for the full campaign. Still fun as hell though if they're willing to go through it.
>>
>>378507723
Co-op story mode? Fucking forever, because the Darkling is the worst mechanic in any video game.

But I still played it for a couple years.
>>
>>378507829
The problem is that I have a group of like 6-7 friends, I don't think I'd be able to get the same 4 people to play a whole campaign without some of them dropping out and other people wanting to join. And getting the same 4 people together repeatedly is a nightmare anyway.
>>
>>378507923

Could make teams and people switch off on the same character now and then. As long as they kept up with the action and what's going on, it's a possible thing I guess.
>>
>>378506578
this cant be good right
>>
File: 03030.png (225KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
03030.png
225KB, 256x224px
>tfw Sting might as well be dead and we'll never get anymore Dokapon or Dept Heaven
>>
File: Dokapon_Journey_Cover.jpg (144KB, 333x299px) Image search: [Google]
Dokapon_Journey_Cover.jpg
144KB, 333x299px
>>378506578
>3DS
You mean Dokapon Journey? Kingdom was much better though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.