[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys game on a gaming laptop? What's your experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

File: 2578491_c0ce0fe3a714.jpg (115KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
2578491_c0ce0fe3a714.jpg
115KB, 1200x900px
Any of you guys game on a gaming laptop?

What's your experience with them?

I've always been a desktop PC guy, but recent changes in my lifestyle have led me to be on the go most of the time. I'm looking to buy a gaming laptop to satisfy the urge, but I'd like to hear some pros and cons from people who have used them before I make an expensive decision.
>>
>>378506459

I had an asus ROG.

>fat
>fucking heavy
>expensive for the relative performance
>cooled well because of the lol-huge exhausts

Ended up selling it to a friend and built a desktop. A lot of gaming laptops, like the one you pictured, are going to run hot and loud as fuck because they favor thin profile over proper ventilation.
>>
>>378506459
Loud, heavy as fuck, garbage battery. Get a 3DS/Vita and a Switch or a tablet that can emulate. Unless your literally in a hotel 4 or 5 nights a week with free time that shit isn't remotely worth it
>>
>>378506692
https://youtu.be/4yo5DU113wI

Apparently not the one I pictured.
>>
If you REALLY have to choose a laptop over a desktop you're gonna shell out quite a lot of money for a decent one. Avoid anything actually conveniently sized/portable since it will have cooling issues and research the processor too. The laptop gpus are closer than ever to their desktop counterparts, but they still are a little worse and its often unsafe to overclock them. Also you will have no battery life when playing most modern games.
>>
>>378506830
More like stuck on a farm in the middle of nowhere for 14 days in a row.

So yeah, worth it.

Already have a 3DS but considering getting rid of it because I don't use it.
>>
File: speccy.png (37KB, 749x598px) Image search: [Google]
speccy.png
37KB, 749x598px
>>378506459
OP please ignore >>378506692
>>378506830

They have no idea what they're talking about. Pic related is my laptop, it runs everything at 1080p 60fps with zero issues, stays under 75c, weighs 4lbs and cost me $1200. It can run a lot of shit at 4k 60fps when i plug it into TV with no issues as well.
>>
File: spec.png (19KB, 464x425px) Image search: [Google]
spec.png
19KB, 464x425px
OP, this is the machine I have. Got it about 4 years ago for about $800. Originally had a 1tb but opted for a faster drive in december. Can't play much at max settings but I knew I was trading power for convenience.
>>
>>378506459
Had one. Unless you really need it because of other things such as work dont bother. Short life span you pay far more and will always worry about over heating once you have had it a while.
>>
>>378507503
just found the same machine on amazon for 550. Honestly still kind of a good deal if you're looking for a reliable toaster. The Lenovo Y500
>>
>>378507012
not OP but how is battery life? outside of gaming of course
>>
I got one since I travel constantly for work.

Mine is a Sager, I like their website since you choose a base and then pick and choose what parts you want in them. Mine has i7-7700k, gtx 1070, 1920x1080 120 Hz screen. Works fucking great, I can still enjoy games on max settings even when I'm not home on my desktop rig.

If you're planning on getting one to travel around with I would recommend getting a 15 inch though, 17 inch laptops are just too bulky and huge to carry around
>>
File: my Asus G60VX - in a class -sml.jpg (350KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
my Asus G60VX - in a class -sml.jpg
350KB, 1296x972px
>>378506459
I've played on a handful of them, yeah. Never anything cutting edge though, mostly mid-tier and bit older tech, which still plays majority of the games out there fine. Got a 2009 model Asus G60VX ROG machine back in 2010 for 400 bucks off Ebay, and it was my main study and LAN party machine for quite some time. Plays stuff like STALKER games on DX10 mode + forced 2x AA just great.

For starters, you will never play on a battery alone. You should think them as portable PC+monitor+speaker+KB combos, which you can quickly set up anywhere and plug your mouse in to.

You can get fine gaming grade laptops for less than 800 bucks nowadays. Something like Lenovo y50 / y510p would still do the trick in most games with their i5 CPUs and GTX 755M cards; some even have two GPUs in SLI.
>>
>>378507950

>You can get fine gaming grade laptops for less than 800 bucks nowadays. Something like Lenovo y50 / y510p would still do the trick in most games with their i5 CPUs and GTX 755M cards; some even have two GPUs in SLI

Nigger what year do you think this is. A $800 new gaming laptop will get you something with a gtx 1050, maybe even Ti if you're lucky
>>
>>378507913
I'm looking at the Sagers. Is having a 5400rpm HDD that big a difference from a 7200rpm one? All the sub 1k costing laptops are 5400
>>
>>378508201
you can get them Lenovos for 600 bucks at best. I've yet to find that cheap machines with GTX 1000 series' cards

>>378508259
Yes, it makes a big difference. Namely in loading times of games and boot times of the system.
>>
Don't fucking buy a gaming laptop. Unless you're in a scenario where you actually can't have a desktop pc at all, they are gigantic huge wastes of money. And shit, even then, just build micro/mini atx, then you can bring your PC with you if you're moving around.
>>
Had an MSI gaming laptop and it was just pure bullshit.
The cooling was terrible and the temperatures were so high during summer that the computer just shut itself down quite often.

Do not waste your money on gaming laptops.
>>
>>378506459
I've had a Lenovo Y50 for about two and a half years now. Reasonably priced, decent performance. Has gotten me by the times that I can't use my desktop. Apparently it steals my information to send to the red Chinese, hope they're enjoying my hentai and vidya habits.

Would I ever own one INSTEAD of a desktop? No.
>>
>>378508429
And what also bring a monitor and keyboard with you?
>>
File: 1465528169945.gif (130KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465528169945.gif
130KB, 480x300px
If I own a gaming desktop already and don't have the room for a second desk, should I just get a gaming laptop?
>>
>>378508661
Just get a second monitor?
>>
>>378508563
I mean I guess it depends on how you move around. If its like hotel to hotel every week then yeah, but if you mean you're literally constantly on the go like a trucker than whatever
>>
>>378508726
It's for a second person. Currently we share the desktop.
>>
>>378508661
Please consider reorganizing, you will just save money in the long run with desktops.
>>
File: 20170530_144349.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_144349.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Had this baby for a couple of years now. Seen better days but still runs pretty damn good. Since I go to college so I have to bring the thing back home and there alot. Played alot in class aswell. Damn thing heavy tho so I back have seen better days too.
>>
>>378508783
Have you ever traveled before? Even if you got pic related as a case which is one pretty much the smallest case you can get while still fitting a decent gpu. Even if you got this case plus a fucking monitor that is going to need padding so when you get it back from baggage claim it isnt smashed in, and a keyboard you are using a fuckton of luggage space. You are barely going to have enough space to fit the shit you actually need, or you will have to grab another bag.
A gaming laptop fits in my backpack and I carry it with me so its protected.
>>
I use my toaster laptop to play older shit and indies if that counts.
>>
Owned a few before building a desktop. They're definitely notably more expensive than a comparable desktop, but that's what happens when you cram a bunch of parts in a smaller package.

If you're going to be setting up and packing away your gaming station regularly, or will need to relocate to different areas often, then I'd say go for it. Just be aware that finding replacement parts isn't as easy, nor is doing the actual replacing. Frankly, outside of degradation of thermal compounds, cleaning fans, or replacing drives and RAM, I'd say it really won't be worth your time to dig inside and fix hardware problems.

I'd say make sure you have an SSD, some form of a laptop stand to maximize cooling potential (with or without fans; properly placed fans have helped me reduce temperatures by a few degrees before), and a proper mouse. Depending on your usage scenarios, consider a full sized USB keyboard. Personally, I can't stand using laptop keyboards regularly, and kept a USB keyboard at home to plug in.

If you keep the same laptop for a while, be wary of new major versions of Windows. The last laptop I had never got proper drivers for Windows 8 and beyond, so I had to spend some time hunting outside of the laptop's support page to find a generic driver that would cause the least amount of problems or error messages.
>>
>>378508785
You're gonna need desk space even if you get the laptop. Most gaming laptops will never be comfy to play on your lap, they are heavy and get hot. Plus you will most likely be plugging a mouse in to play with, its not like you're gonna use the trackpad to game
>>
>>378509439
To add to this post, a monitor and keyboard on a desk will take up less space than a 17" gaming laptop, so you'll actually be saving space by going down the second desktop route. Assuming you're not keeping your tower on the desk, that is.
>>
Arent razor blades meant to be good? Theyre just fucking expensive as hell
>>
>>378509240
I had the same exact one for about 4 years until it finally died. Im pretty sure i can get it to work if i send it to a technician but i decided to upgrade to another laptop instead.

It ran most games perfectly fine, it was pretty bulky tho, the charging brick was literally a brick. I got a newer model that is more powerful and less bulky in exchange for it getting a bit hotter when working or playing big games but i just use a small handkerchief below my left hand that i rest on the laptop and everything is good.

Mine also had that rough material crack itself apart all over the place, in my case it was a lot more extreme but i just slapped 200 stickers on top of it to hide all those cracks.
>>
>>378509570
You mean Razer's 14" Blade? Dunno how I feel about spending two grand on a 14" screen with a mobile 1060 with 256GB of disk space.

If you need something stupid portable, I guess, but that sounds a bit much, even for a gaming laptop.
>>
>>378509570
Expensive =/= Good

Just because Razer charges a fuckton of money for their laptops doesn't mean they are necessarily perfect. They share the same kind of problems other laptops have. So basically you can get an equal Razer ultrapowerful Laptop that costs $1800, for about half that price somewhere else.
>>
Mine's not a Gaming Laptop, specifically but it's got an Intel i5 core so I can still play the less intensive shit.
>>
>>378509439
>>378509520
I'd have to set it up on my table, but I have other hobbies that require the table space like D&D or cosplay. So the advantage of a laptop to me would be being able to just pop it away, which isn't as easy with a normal rig.
>>
>>378509289
Get a 10 key less, whats the big deal. Monitor is your only valid point but there are portable monitors too now.
>>
Had an ASUS ROG laptop. The hardware well-designed, and well-supported with BIOS and driver updates. ASUS customer service is shit though. My laptop had a bad SATA port that was killing hard drives left and right. I told them it was a bad SATA port. They took a month diagnosing it and a month to ship it back. They replaced the hard drive and not the SATA port. Sent it back, took another 2 months before I got it back in full working condition.

This was moot because it was stolen like 2 months later.

I replaced it with a Sager gaming laptop that was cheaper and had all the same features. Really wish I hadn't done that because the Sager is a piece of shit. Awful build quality, and the fan expels air out of the bottom, which means it gets insanely hot, you can't put it on a bed, and the fan is SUPER FUCKING LOUD.

I can't emphasize enough that when purchasing a laptop, build quality is as important, if not more so, as specs. Don't cheap out and get something with shitty build quality that has all the features on your wishlist. Either pay more for something that is well built and has all those features, or cut some items on the wishlist to get something that isn't going to make your life hell for 3-4 years because of its shitty design.
>>
>>378510151
I see. Only other way I see a desktop working is using a wall mount for your display if moving the monitor is not something you want to do. Either of those two will be significantly cheaper than going the laptop route, so just keep that in mind going forward. A laptop may indeed be more suitable for your scenario.
>>
>>378509671
Yeah also planning to get stickers to hide the cracks
>>
Any under 700 dollar rec's? Mostly just looking for something that could do some medium tier vidya and especially Dolphin emulation
>>
>>378510191
I'd say if you're going to skimp out on a monitor for the sake of portability, you may as well buy a laptop.

Even with a more portable monitor, you're going to have to take damn good care of that thing while flying. Frankly, I don't think it's worth the effort, compared to sliding a full package into a laptop bag and carrying it with you.

I understand the underlying reasons behind advocacy of desktop gaming whenever possible, but there's a very solid argument for portability to be made. Plus, while not always the case of course, I think it's safe to assume that someone who is traveling frequently enough to consider a laptop over a gaming desktop won't mind spending a few hundred extra dollars for portability and peace of mind.
>>
>>378510530
Any laptop that is at that price range and has the hardware to run what you're trying to run. No sense in recommending anything if you already know what you want to run.
>>
>>378506459
Had a decent Acer several years ago with a 760m. Was around $1000 after I bought an SSD for it. I was constantly in Japan for work, living there 4-6 months every year for 4 years straight while going for short 2-6 week trips to Hawaii, NY, or California randomly. Even though the laptop was expensive it was really nice to have. Looking back it was a little overkill for what games I'd actually play on it. At the time I'd really only play Doom WADs and Halflife mods (TFC and Sven Coop) with friends and family. Looking back I'd probably get something considerably less powerful for my gaming needs in exchange for a smaller/lighter package and better battery life. I'd really think about what you would play and what the absolute minimum power wise you could get away with.
>>
>>378510543
Truth be told I am a desktop guy myself but if I was in a position where I moved around a lot (it better be a damn high paying position) I'd just buy a rMBP from 2014-15, bootcamp it and play vidya at medium settings.

I've worked on enough 'gaming' laptops to know how trash they are and how better off you'd be just buying medium ranged with some form of dedicated GPU higher than a 740m and whatever CPU and playing stuff at medium.
>>
>>378510543
You're putting too much effort into a 4chan post. You should just be posting reaction images.
>>
>>378508340
>not even taking the time to do his own research
The lenovo legion y520 that OP posted has a 1050ti video card and is around $800-850. What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>378510756
>I'd just buy a rMBP from 2014-15
and still waste your fucking money on a locked system with lackluster specs?

Seriously, refurbished business ThinkPads go for less than 400 bucks at best, and tend to come with an i7 CPU, 8GB RAM and even some business model Nvidia card. Even without dedicated GPUs, those integrated chips in i5 and i7 would do decently at 720p in modern games, and way better in anything pre-2010.
>>
Is this a good build, /v/? should I up the MB?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nL29Z8

I already have a case/gpu from my current build.
>>
>>378510970
Prices are not global. That shit is easily over 1000€ in my country
>>
>>378511016
>refurbished business ThinkPads go for less than 400 bucks at best
Not in my country. You can pick up EliteBooks and Dell Latitudes for prices a little bit higher than that but anything newer than Ivy Bridge/Haswell is gonna be similarly priced to new equipment
>>
>>378506459
Dell Inspiron 7559 here

runs most games at a respectable level on medium to high settings, plus isn't big and obnoxious looking and has a good battery life when not gaming

only problem is it's not the best built thing i've ever bought, but it's not a huge deal. just don't drop it.
>>
>>378511047
what's your GPU?
Other than that, it's good.
>>
>>378510756
>how better off you'd be just buying medium ranged with some form of dedicated GPU higher than a 740m and whatever CPU and playing stuff at medium
Amen. There comes a point where I believe you should embrace the tradeoff of portable gaming, outside of seriously having a ton of spending cash.

>>378510789
I'm capable of that, but it's not really my thing. I've gotten to the point where if the only thing I'm going to do is go for a reaction, I just don't bother.

>>378511016
A "locked system" that runs Windows sounds like any other laptop to me. I don't know about the one you're responding to, but I personally don't want to play the refurbished roulette game. I've been burned too many times before with electronics.
>>
>>378511047
Z series motherboard non-K processor

Swap either
>>
>>378511065
Then don't ask for dollar amounts. Be more specific and you may find that the help you request will be more relevant to you.
>>
File: 14.png (165KB, 626x317px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
165KB, 626x317px
Went through buying and then selling three different Asus ROG laptops including the one I'm posting from now.

Had no choice because I've been moving from small space to small space a lot the past few years. Now that I'm more settled, I just ordered all the parts for an actual gaming PC build.

First one was a 2009 G60VX that was pretty decent but was obsolete as soon as I got it and struggled to play anything at decent settings after a year or so.

Second one was a higher-end 2012 ROG that stayed current for a while but started having hardware failures and cooling problems after about 2 years but was out of warranty so I sold it.

My current one still works pretty well but eats up a lot of desk space and is pointless because it's too clunky to use as a portable computer and I can now have a desktop.

Unless they're your only option it's a waste compared to a tower since you can't easily service or upgrade anything worthwhile and you get significantly less performance for the price.
>>
>>378506459
Bought a powerful (for the time) MSI gaming laptop. Customer support is great, performance has never let me down, size/weight pretty alright too for a gaming laptop. Had it for 2.5 years and if I get even another year out of it I'll be stoked.

Desktops are the way to go for longevity, customization and cooling but if you move around a lot for work, like to travel and such I highly recommend.

Just pick a price range you're looking at, get an idea of what specs and features you want and go from there. I'd say avoid Alienware unless you wanna drop serious dollars and be a memelord. MSI, Asus, Acer all done me well in the past.

Also if you live somewhere hot or she starts getting heat issues make sure it's clear of dust and look at getting one of those cooling deck/pad things. They'll mean the difference between your laptop living for 2-3 years or ~5 years.
>>
>>378511098
Ebay works around the world. I've ordered tons of shit from US to EU, and even with potential extra VAT stamps on them, the items are usually way cheaper than they'd be in my home country.
>>
>>378511140
Still using my gtx 970. I don't intend to spend money on a newer one right now.

>>378511214
What MB do you suggest?
>>
>>378511314
>eBay
>This seller does not ship to New Zealand
>>
>>378511364
Either get a 7700K or drop down to a H170/H270 chipset, you do not need a Z series motherboard unless you are overclocking/running multiple GPUs/require some specific feature Z series has (m.2 PCIe might be, I don't know off the top of my head).

Also your closed loop cooler is kinda wasted on a stock 7700.
>>
I lived on campus for college, so since I didn't want to have to bring my desktop I invested in an Asus ROG series laptop.

Haven't regretted the decision since. They are loud as fuck and heavy, but they are built pretty fucking solid. They are pretty pricey though, but I think they run games pretty decently.
>>
>>378511521
How's this? https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QgP3QV

I'm absolute garbage at hardware. My 970 has been bottlenecked since I got it
>>
>>378506979
>More like stuck on a farm in the middle of nowhere for 14 days in a row.
Nigga you can go without your video games for 2 weeks. Download a mobile game or some shit instead of shelling out a fortune for a piece of shit
>>
>>378511743
That's fine, I would keep the cooler if you're going to go with a 7700k. Simply because the 7700k doesn't come with a cooler iirc.

Now consider the following; do you actually plan to overclock? The 7700k is nice because it offers a 600MHz boost over a 7700 at stock speeds.

7700K/Z170
+600MHz faster
+holds value (seriously, haswell -K processors still hold their value)
+overclock, multi gpu
-byo cooler
-pricier

The opposite is the inverse of these pros/cons
>>
It's a meme. They will overheat and die within 3-5 years, just get a desktop and they are unbreakable.

t. spent $2,000 on a "gaming" laptop
>>
>>378506459
Just get a Mini ITX and carry it on your journey.
Gaming laptops need to be charged up the wall to work anyways, so why not have a real fucking desktop?
>>
>>378512053
I actually don't intend to Overclock or do multiple GPUs. Maybe I should just stick with the 7700 and get another MB then.
>>
>>378512305
Sounds like you haven't read the thread at all, else you wouldn't feel the need to ask your question.
>>
>>378511047
your getting meme'd into the Stutterlake
get ryzen 1600
cheaper, BTFO's that shit, 6 coars and unlocked multiplier
>>
>>378512396
I did, OP needs to travel hurr durr
and i reccomended him something better
sounds like you are braindead
>>
>>378512385
Good idea. Do some more research, consider Ryzen as well, the price point for 7700 is kinda high. 7700k is more for enthusiasts and you don't sound particularly like one, you sound like someone who wants something that just works.
>>
>>378512470
You didn't recommend OP something better, you recommended what we already determined was not going to be a good idea for many reasons, portability being the biggest.

Consider that this thread has been up for at least a little while before you joined us. It would help everyone involved if you brushed up on what has already been suggested and the arguments for and against them. There's no sense in getting people to repeat themselves.
>>
>>378512673
Not him, but how the fuck is a Mini ITX not portable? Shit hasn't been recommended by anyone but him, boy

Oh wait, you saw the word DESKTOP and flipped your shit
>>
>>378512492
I considered Ryzen but I'm fine with the pricepoint on a 7700. And you're right: I'm not an enthusiast. I just wanna play some vidya and do other stuff at the same with without my PC having a heartattack.
Is there any reason I should get a Ryzen over a 7700 besides price?
>>
>>378512756
>not him
You're not fooling anybody.
>hasn't been recomended
>>378508429

Condescension isn't going to make your points stronger, regardless. You can assume why I said what I did, but that doesn't make it the case. I've advocated desktop setups in this thread multiple times and have no issue with them at all.

Desktops, no matter how small, are not always the correct recommendation. In OP's case, it was not. In others, it has been.
>>
File: For battlestation thread.jpg (244KB, 1550x750px) Image search: [Google]
For battlestation thread.jpg
244KB, 1550x750px
>>378506459
Still alive and well from 2011.
>>
>>378512792
Only if you plan to do stuff that would make use of more threads, ie video editing.
>>
>>378512887
why do you talk that way?
>>
>>378512887
>You're not fooling anybody.
You can assume why I said what I did, but that doesn't make it the case.

Faggot
>>
>>378506692

I've got one of these. This will do the job OP if you're not afraid of carrying something heavy around. It was expensive but if travel is big deal for you like you said then go for it. I don't game too much these days on it but I do programming and modelling all the time so it pays for itself.
>>
>>378506459
I'm in a point at life where I don't really know where I'm going to be next year, so obviously my goal was to have as less stuff to move with me as possible.
I've bought the Lenovo Y700 and it serves its purpose preety well, runs everything new on high - medium on 60 fps.

But I wouldn't recommend buying a "gaming" laptop unless you absolutely have to.
>>
>>378511016
iOS is a locked system, OS X is not. Don't talk about things you don't know about by regurgitating shitposts.
>>
OP here. Thanks for the replies.

I'm literally a vagabond. I do work on farms and inns in exchange for room and food. Most of the evenings I have some hours left for myself, and gaming, as always, is entertaining.

So I think I'll be getting one, as I can't lug around a desktop PC in my backpack.
>>
I've had an Alienware for about five or so years which I got kinda cheap. It's a great machine, the biggest downside is how heavy the thing is.
>>
>>378514184
I was talking about the machine as a system. You cannot even change HDD or add more RAM to those awful Apple toys.
>>
I won't buy lenovo again. Awesome value but the build is cheap. I got a Y510p never to be able to enable SLI. It could be worse though, it's nearing 4 years with heavy use and hasn't died yet.
>>
>>378517717
>Boss buys latest macbook
>Asks for all bells and whistles
>AUD $5k
>"It's smaller"
>"Where are the ports?"
>"Where is the power LED?"
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.