[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that Altitude Limit is one of the most unfair,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8206.png (122KB, 256x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8206.png
122KB, 256x226px
Can we all agree that Altitude Limit is one of the most unfair, unforgiving zones in Sonic history?
>>
No, because it wasn't. If anything, Dead Line was.
>>
Sonic is shit
>>
File: sv2z51.png (185KB, 3424x1216px) Image search: [Google]
sv2z51.png
185KB, 3424x1216px
>>378505418
sup senpai
>>
>>378505905
It's fine if you know tricks exist.
It did feel kinda bullshit though when I first played it. Had no manual and I'm used to sonic being a 1 button game so I never bothered touching the L button.
One day I just mashed and found out it did something.
>>
>>378507258
>It's fine if you know tricks exist.
Ah, so that's why people bitch about it while I had no problem whatsoever.
>>
If I like classic Sonic would I enjoy the Advance and Rush games?
I played a bit of Advance and it seemed cramped like a lot of GBA games.
>>
>>378510295
It feels cramped because all the Dimps games have shit level design that blindside you spikes and pits. If you can get past those cheap deaths they're still pretty fun, though. More emphasis on speed than Classic.
>>
>>378510295
The first sonic rush game is a fucking 10/10, JUST for the incredible soundtrack, composed by the same person responsible for the jet set radio soudntrack, but was far far better in Rush. I didn't even particularly lke the JSR OST, but rush was amazing.

Also, Blaze was introduced, and she's a qt.

Gameplay is good, but seriously, listen to the OST. One of my top 10 game OSTs for sure, alongside undertale and Drakengard 1 and others and stuff.
>>
File: Scrambled Egg Zone.png (99KB, 1246x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Scrambled Egg Zone.png
99KB, 1246x1023px
Game Gear Sonic 2 says hi.

Pictured: The beginning of Scrambled Egg Zone 2. Guess the path through the pipe maze (as you're speeding through it) or land in the spikes.

See also: Aqua Lake Zone 2 (completely underwater)
Sky High Zone (solid and pass-through clouds look identical)
Every Act 3 (no rings, and the hardest bosses in 2d Sonic)
>>
>>378511525
>Drakengard 1
Why?
I don't dislike it at all, but it's very repetitive, and almost everyone in existence would say that other games in the same series, such as NieR, have better music.
>>
>>378511707

I can't believe people actually beat this game on the GG. The Master System version already had problems. I have a soft spot for them though, a lot of my childhood was spent playing them.
>>
RIGHT THERE

RIDE ON
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.