[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck even likes this shitty character? He has the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: Marth1.jpg (78KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Marth1.jpg
78KB, 720x540px
Who the fuck even likes this shitty character? He has the most bullshit grab range and can chaingrab all of the fun characters, all he as to do is press down b on reaction to your approach and you can't do shit to him, and he has a stupidly long wall that comes out super quick and can barely be punished. Not to mention that if he tips you or gets you into the corner even once you're pretty much dead.
Anyone who likes this no skill character is a hack and truly not a homie.
>>
dork
>>
reminder smash is not a fighting game
>>
>>378494761

>down b

Nigga, this is so fucking easy to punish though.
>>
I bet you main a spacie or falcon
>>
>>378494793

You're not good at Street Fighter, shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>378494817
fine then switch it with down tilt and its still a valid statement
>>
>>378494761
>all he as to do is press down b on reaction to your approach and you can't do shit to him

You right until that point. Things you can do to him: not attack, grab, punish after his down-b ends. There is a reason why you literally never see any pros using down b, except on very specific circumstances.

That said, his grab range is bullshit. It literally is farther than Yoshi's.
>>
>>378494889

His down tilt is definitely annoying as shit. I use it for cheesy edgeguards, but I only use Marth to fuck around. I am a Samus main and life is suffering.
>>
>>378494761
>All the fun characters

Fox is not a fun character
>>
>>378495021
low tier memer detected
>>
>>378494761
>t. buttmad scrubby spacie player

Marth v spacies is even. Learn to bait out his laggy moves and punish accordingly. If you're Falco you can fuck him up with shield pressure, if you're fox you can harass him whenever he's above you---he has shit options coming down.
>>
>>378495021

Not him, but Marth is definitely a fun ruiner

>beat brother's Falcon with Young Link
>he whips out Marth

You fucking FAGGOT
>>
File: 1494204246993.png (415KB, 597x719px) Image search: [Google]
1494204246993.png
415KB, 597x719px
Many Marths, even those at high/top levels, develop a huge tunnel vision mentality that the use of down-b as an actual anti-pressure tool is nonexistent. That's why you'll never see them looking for tipper down-smash setups despite the fact that that attack is a floatie killer.
>>
File: ey bby u wan sum fuk????.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ey bby u wan sum fuk????.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
hi
>>
>>378495719
fuck this character too
>>
>>378494793

Fine, it's not a fighting game

It's still got a huge community that likes to play it competitively, and has lasted longer than any fighting game it's played along side in large spectator events
>>
>>378494793
What is it then?
>>
>>378494761
This is you, this is what you sound like right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaJyZ7lmHiM
>>
File: Polyswirl.png (83KB, 431x293px) Image search: [Google]
Polyswirl.png
83KB, 431x293px
Melee is so fucking shit. It's too simple and it's unbalanced.

If it's your thing, that sucks for you, because Nintendo will never make a serious/balanced version of this game.

It's really best for you to move on.
>>
File: There's no need to be upset.jpg (736KB, 1596x1050px) Image search: [Google]
There's no need to be upset.jpg
736KB, 1596x1050px
>>378496341
>>
Doesn't M2K use Marth? He seems pretty cool
>>
File: mouse haus.png (22KB, 310x241px) Image search: [Google]
mouse haus.png
22KB, 310x241px
>>378495719
>>378497347
I never realized how ugly he is.
>>
File: .jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>378497549
rude
>>
>>378494761
Just learn to wavedash out of shield. If you're playing Fox, up throw him a lot.
Sheik is way more bullshit to deal with at low levels even if she isn't that good, since she's a funsponge forces you to play safe, and nobody likes getting tech chased or gimped, even if it happens rarely.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.