[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to a guy at uni about vidya >hey anon I read this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1477498922134.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1477498922134.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>talking to a guy at uni about vidya
>hey anon I read this article about far cry 5
>"can you believe white supremacists are actually going to boycott it?"
>can't reveal power level so just laugh and say I can't believe there are people out like that

Is he onto me?
>>
he's a neofaggot and deserves to be harassed
>>
>>378493162
You should have said that you don't give a shit.
>>
retard frogposter
>>
>>378493631
This + you don't play that series anyways and you're golden
>>
>>378493162
If you don't have the balls to defend the race publically please consider suicide you cuck.
>>
>>378493937
>video game
>defending your race

/pol/tardism everybody
>>
File: large.jpg (79KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
79KB, 500x333px
>/pol/tards are ashamed of their own beliefs
>>
UM

SWEETIE
>>
>>378493162
You should have told them blacks and hispanics are part of the cult too.
>>
>>378493162
You should have said that's pretty silly for people to do that, but it's also pretty dumb to actually give those articles views.
>>
>>378493937
>race autists
>>
>>378493162

It's sad that liberals think that any kind of christian religion is bad and extremistic

They should read about this man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmond_Doss
>>
File: 1496081648614.jpg (60KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
1496081648614.jpg
60KB, 600x395px
>>378494570
>>378494036
How much is soros paying you? I bet you willingly drink contaminated water to turn more effeminate and gay too. Fucking sheep.
>>
>>378493162

Write down his name and send it to your local right wing death squad.
>>
>identity politics
This is what Muslim extremists want. They want to divide us into "us vs them" "left vs right" where everyone categorises everyone else and dismisses them based on that category. Be better than that, better than this
>>
>>378494036
why dont you shut the fuck up you libtard i've had it with you and the rest of the goddamn libtards like my parents and those idiots i call friends

/pol/ is always right they opened my eyes to how the world really works and i'm sick of this shit i have my family telling me to help people when i want them to help themselves like i did for myself. i dont give a shit about the poor or mental cases i think they are all scum who need to go

and now those same retards are coming into my hobby and bring their libtard "anything right is bad" bullshit with them fuck them and fuck you for believing that shit all of you need to just go away
>>
/r/the_donald really did a number on /pol/'s sense of humor, desu
>>
>>378495050
>mental cases
>all scum who need to go

This is pretty sound. You can start by necking yourself you colossal faggot.

Sage for not vidya. /pol/ was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>378495050
Not him, but I agree with you 100%. However the spergy way you typed that makes you look silly, and will make /v/ dismiss anything you say.
>>
>I wish they'd spend more time on improving the gameplay instead
EZ-PZ OP and it's 100% true to boot
>>
I can't tell if anon is actually pretending to be retarded or not
>>
>>378495050
nice copy pasta nigger. Also im a conservative so yeah
>>
>identity politics thread is still up
Nice video games
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.