[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck hasn't this guy been removed from the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: cunt.jpg (46KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
46KB, 700x396px
Why the fuck hasn't this guy been removed from the game yet?

>relies on randomly landing headshots and enemies walking into arrows
>scatter arrow only reliable way to kill players, but it feels like bullshit to be instakilled by
>ult is fucking useless without another hero to stun enemies in place
>completely useless in competitive
>one in almost every game because of "muh animu" and "muh ebin animated short"
>widowmaker is better in almost every way, and even she is a shit tier character
>almost exclusively mained by cunts
>most players triggered when someone plays as him because he's utter dog shit
>causes the entire team to tilt and play bad
>has no specific role or purpose in the game
>generic design

If he was removed the game and community would be much more tolerable
>>
>>378490186
>community so bad that they whine until a character is removed.

No. The community will never get better
>>
File: get a load of this hater.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this hater.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>remove x
>here's why im right
>just remove x

nice. very original thread. should be a good one.

club crackers are better than ritz
>>
So this is what Overwatch does to your brain.

Anyway Hanzo's one of those characters who's design isn't compatible with the skills of human players. Fuck getting one shotted by scatter arrows aimed in front of you though, that shouldn't be what they're intended for.
>>
File: ok.jpg (86KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
86KB, 500x628px
I used him a decent amount getting to masters. If you think he "relies" on random headshots you're probably not good and shouldn't be talking about what should or shouldn't be in the game.
>>
You got raped by a Hanzo pretty badly, eh fag?
>>
>>378490186
>Pharah
>Engine was not at all designed to aerial combat
>Blast into air
>She immediately becomes almost impossible to hit because the game wasn't built for it. Enjoy playing darts with a moving board the size of a fucking spoon
Gee what a balanced game.
>>
File: b7d[1].png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
b7d[1].png
13KB, 200x200px
>>378490775
yeah man, she's so overpowered, no wonder she has a 100% win rate

oh wait no she has a 50% win rate in both competitive and quickplay

So, a character can be insanely overpowered yet still only have a 50/50 chance of winning... rly makes u thnk
>>
>>378490775
Stop playing Roadhog, Reinhardt and Junkrat.
>>
>he cant aim

the only reason hanzo isnt used more is because he doesnt have a movement skill beyond climbing walls
>>
File: 1485410774016.jpg (89KB, 530x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485410774016.jpg
89KB, 530x720px
>>378490775
Pharah is nothing against even a sloppy Bastion or S76. She doesn't so much as fly as she does float. Her hang time is begging for headshots.

I really never had a problem for Hanzo really. It was always the dog shit Roadhogs pulling me across the map, through 2 walls and 1 shotting me that usually made me pissed. When they "fixed" his hook, it got better.

I play Zarya and Budha robot more than anyone now.
>>
File: the hansman.jpg (25KB, 360x333px) Image search: [Google]
the hansman.jpg
25KB, 360x333px
>>378491575
>hanzo not being able to take out a slow 200hp robot with no movement abilities
sounds like the problem is your rank
>>
>>378491575
Damage falloff disagrees with you. If you're playing as any character that has damage falloff such as Bastion, McCree, Soldier (basically anybody that can kill Pharah), as long as she stays away from you you'll never be able to take her down, while her rockets do consistent damage with no falloff. Now you can't go into turret mode as Bastion because she can destroy you faster than Bastion can take her down, Soldier requires him getting lucky headshots, and McCree is LOL after the most recent patches.

You basically need to fucking dive comp her with everybody like Winston, McCree, and Soldier, and fucking Christ forbid if she has a Mercy at her side, then you'll never fucking kill her.
>>
lol get gud at widow if you wanna take out pharahs...
>>
>>378492290
The biggest pain in the ass in Overwatch is how little Bastion's dropoff is a factor and the safest way to kill him is getting him from behind (when his back is to the wall) or to snipe him (through the inevitable Reinhardt shield).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.