[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Zora's Domain go back to normal after clearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1486590355973.png (944KB, 1278x958px) Image search: [Google]
1486590355973.png
944KB, 1278x958px
Why didn't Zora's Domain go back to normal after clearing the Water Temple?
>>
>>378476842
magic ice
>>
cut content

No, for real.
>>
Why people meme about the water temple when the forest temple is the true absolute hell because I missed the fucking first key how I was supposed to know that
>>
>he didn't pour the blue fire 50 times behind the frozen waterfall to unfreeze Zora's Domain and unlock Ruto's sidequest

L O L
>>
File: 1492896061661.gif (408KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
1492896061661.gif
408KB, 383x322px
>>378478615

>unlock ruto's sidequest
>after she's killed by Morpheel and goes full astral
>>
This oversight is the only legitimate flaw in OoT.

Jk, the ending shows it does unfreeze.
>>
>>378478840
Damn, that's smooth. Is this sort of animation difficult to learn?
>>
>>378480284
What about how empty Hyrule Field is aside from the Big Poes?
>>
>>378478491
That shit had me stuck for a good four hours until I broke down and looked up a guide. I still dislike the temple for that reason.
>>
>>378476842
>implying that wouldn't take time to unfreeze

I'm sorry, did you think that was MAGIC ICE or some shit?
>>
>>378480829
That's nothing, I restarted the whole game from the beginning because I didn't know that it was possible to shoot the Forest Temple closed eye switches back open.
>>
>>378480284
>This oversight is the only legitimate flaw in OoT.
Someone should make a ROM hack where Zora's Domain returns to normal after beating the Water Temple, with new dialogue.

>Jk, the ending shows it does unfreeze.
Never noticed that.
>>
>>378478393
It shouldn't have been that hard. All they had to do is copy paste the child version of Zora's Domain and have all zoras say "thank-you, Link", Zora Fountain can remain the same.

Then again I don't know shit about N64 programming.
>>
>>378480436
its probs a mocap routine put on the model. you can find them free everywhere
>>
>>378481139
Nah, someone should make a rom hack where the Ice Temple is still in the game. And we have another sage.
>>
>>378481440
What about the Light Temple where you get the other two pieces of the triforce?
>>
>>378478491
>>378480829
>>378481018
Both were a blast for my 11 year old brain, you guys just sucked or do suck.

And in general, people who cry about dungeons being to hard to figure out in fucking Zelda are the cancer that is at the root of casualization and streamlining of A/J-RPGs.

For people that like a challenge it's actually satisfying, when the solution hits you after running arround in circles for an hour or so.
>>
>>378481570
>Both were a blast for my 11 year old brain, you guys just sucked or do suck.
I was 7
>>
>>378481650
That's when I played Lttp and I beat that too without calling Nintendo, your move.
>>
>>378478491
Where was the first key again? I don't remember that but I did get stuck for a little while because I didn't shoot the paintings.
>>
>>378476842
I think its because there was originally going to be an Ice Temple (where the Ice cavern is) which was going to tie in with Zora's Domain.
>>
>>378481865
up the vines on a tree in the first room before you actually enter the castle part
>>
>>378482434
I have also felt that the Bottom of the Well is also an incomplete temple. There is really nothing to do there other than getting the Lens of Truth.
>>
File: Unused Triforce.png (589KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Unused Triforce.png
589KB, 640x480px
>>378481440
Ice Temple? Another Sage?

>>378481564
Light Temple? The other two Triforce pieces?
>>
>>378476842
Ganon froze over ZD so killing Morpha would have no effect. You see Zoras in the end credits so I assume killing Ganon unfroze the city
>>
>Forest Temple
Monsters in Kokiri Forest

>Fire Temple
Volcano is active, Dragon eating Gorons

>Water Temple
Lake Hylia drained, Zora's Domain frozen

>Shadow Temple
Nonstop rain in Kakariko Village for a while?

>Spirit Temple
?????

What was the Spirit Temple's "curse"?
>>
>>378483153
I think it's just that the two witches lived there.
>>
>>378483153
Witches and shit, my dude.
>>
>>378476842
- they didn't want you to be confused as to which version you were in
- they didn't want to come up with dialog for all the Zoras again
- they didn't want to come up with another task to complete for the area

all of those except the first one could be because of constraints of time, money, effort, or storage space
>>
>>378484497
>- they didn't want to come up with dialog for all the Zoras again
They could just do what they did with the Gorons post-Fire Temple and have every single one just say "Thank you, Link"

It's not like any of the fodder OoT Zoras had any names or personality aside from the king and Ruto.
>>
>>378478491
you were supposed to explore, dum-dum
why would you not hookshot every place you could?
>>
>>378481570
fucking this
>>
>wwn get Zelda Gaiden because de N64DD failed
why even live
>>
>>378483153
>>Shadow Temple
>Nonstop rain in Kakariko Village for a while?
it had that shadow thing that ripped shit up and knocked out Link
>>Spirit Temple
>?????
>What was the Spirit Temple's "curse"?
Koume and Kotake were abducting Gerudos for slave labor and probably other reasons, as well as keeping them from the temple that was rightfully theirs and possibly causing the sandstorm past the village
>>
>>378484645
there was the guy that gives you the diving challenge
>>
>>378485213
He could just get deleted since I doubt that adult Link can do the diving challenge in such shallow water.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.