[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Horizon Zero Dawn any good? I got detracted by Zelda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: berhehe.jpg (50KB, 616x404px) Image search: [Google]
berhehe.jpg
50KB, 616x404px
Is Horizon Zero Dawn any good?

I got detracted by Zelda after it came out.
>>
why use reverse image search if croppers will crop it enough to fuck it over
>>
>>378476274
You can't ride the dinosaurs. So no.
>>
I have it and it's pretty meh. The combat and story are the only things it has going for it. Oh and it looks great for a console game
>>
it is
>>
>>378476438
or you could just go sift through rule34paheal, you lazy fuck
>>
Great game. Platinumed it after 60 or so hours.
>>
>>378476438
here you go
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aloy+and+urbosa+rule+34
>>
Good game it wasn't too short or too long, gameplay is solid.
>>
>>378476470
>The combat and story are the only things it has going for it.
but both of these are garbage
the good thing about it is grafix
>>
>is this western open world game with crafting any go-

No. If you need someone else to tell you, you have brain damage.
>>
>>378476274
I enjoyed the game. I thought it was fun to play, and unraveling the story was fun as well.
>>
>>378476274
I want urbosa to crush me to death
>>
>Main character makes groundbreaking discoveries that could change the course of her entire civilization and bring it out of the stone age into a new age of technology, medicine, and knowledge

>Doesn't tell anyone and instead whines about her mom, even after she beats the end boss

Holy fuck I'm mad
>>
>>378478882
What is she supposed to do? All the data was lost thanks to that dickbag in the past, and current societies are too close-minded and superstitious to care.
>>
>>378479071
She can literally take the leaders to the places only she can open, put the focus on their heads to let them watch the replays of past events, etc. It's not perfect, but searching for Apollo is better than living in Mountains and worshiping the fucking sun. She can at least fucking TRY to do something.
>>
>>378476274
it's ok, really depends on how you play it. My recommendation is playing up till you get the whole map then do nothing but exploring. Main story, if anything, drags down the experience. It's lore is good, it's execution and characters are shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.