[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got SUPER into these games. I love the gameplay and atmosphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Just got SUPER into these games. I love the gameplay and atmosphere of the first 4 and I'm excited to play re7, but im not so interested in 5 or 6 because of action elements being so prominent. Are there any other ganes that do something similar to the originals, and is revelations any good?
>>
RE0 and Code Veronica are classic type games. Rev 1+2 are both action type.

5 is good on co-op.

6 sucks.
>>
File: claire sherry234.jpg (195KB, 800x1124px) Image search: [Google]
claire sherry234.jpg
195KB, 800x1124px
play code veronica

re0 kind of sucks tho. the inventory system is trash. the locations and monsters arent that great

revelations are basically a shooting range like Re6, but more scary because of the settings and monsters. the partner system is annoying
>>
Check out silent hill and Dino Crisis
>>
>>378463907
>Dino Crisis
This
>>
Don't listen to these posers. Sure revelations is broken into episodes but it mixes 4 with 1 and it's the second best over the shoulder game after 4.
>>
>>378463737
>not liking re6
re6 has goat gameplay and a fun dose of cheese, leons campaign is solid as fuck
>>
Don't forget umbrella and darkside chronicles, they have other kind of gameplay but it's pretty good.
5 and 6 are for co-op only.
>>
Play Gaiden in you're a completest.
>>
5 is worth playing at least once just for Wesker and steroid Chris going at it. You can skip 6
>>
>>378462567
>Similar to the originals
Earlier Silents Hills are really good, and Dino Crisis is worth checking out.

Revelations is fine I guess, check them out if you can find a good price for them.
Also, Dead Space is a good RE4 clone, and TEW is also just a worse RE4.
>>
Revelations feels like a B-team trying to emulate the original games. They're pretty close to 4 rather than 5/6 (at least Rev1 is), but the new characters and story are dogshit but they knew it therefore Jill's ass. Also Rachel. She sucks.
>>
>>378463907
And Parasite Eve 2
>>
>>378464230
>solid dose of cheese

Nah nigga my main reason i loathe RE6 is because they made it too serious...Old characters lack their charm,new characters are charisma black holes...its friggin sad since the gameplay is pretty solid
>>
File: Deborah_Harper_2.jpg (129KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Deborah_Harper_2.jpg
129KB, 850x478px
>>378464230
>>
>>378464562
TEW?
>>
>>378463737
>re0 kind of sucks tho. the inventory system is trash. the locations and monsters arent that great
I always felt RE0 would've been better if they kept item boxes in the game as well as the drop anything anywhere system and if they fleshed out the train section more. Maybe make that the majority of the game.
>>
>>378465548
Sorry, The Evil Within.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.