[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this what am I in for? Can I kick Nobunagas ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Nioh-mainvisual.jpg (500KB, 1000x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh-mainvisual.jpg
500KB, 1000x1253px
Just got this what am I in for?
Can I kick Nobunagas ass like in Onimusha?
>>
>>378461846
>what am I in for
Stop fucking doing this. Play the game and find out for yourself you fucking faggot holy shit.
>>
>>378462051
>HURR STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

Just fucking die already
>>
No idea; haven't finished it yet (I just unlocked the fifth region).
The game is fun as fuck.
>>
>>378461846
>Can I kick Nobunaga's ass like in Onimusha.
You can humor him, yes.
>>
>>378461846
he'll fuck off before you can the first time and the next fight is a 2v1 with his shitty wife.

The game is great
>>
>>378462608
Then make a fucking thread saying "Hey i just started this game. Lets have a discussion." Instead of acting like every other completely retarded consumer and having people tell you what the game is about when you have it in front of you.
>>
>>378462051
>>378463547
It could be the same anon that made this thread last night. And with the same image.
The thread turned out well with minor shitposting so he's trying his luck just so more people could shitpost.
>>
>>378463437
>mfw whole plot of the badguy for the last chunk of the game is to revive Oda Nobunaga
>Oda then proceeds play fight you for a bit and just fuck off, telling the badguy he's stupid for reviving him
>every side mission involving Oda is retardly hard unless you use ninjutsu or are overleveled

I loved that shit. Also I learned a lot about this period of japan from this game. Knew nothing other than some general character names, now actually looked up the history of some of these people and it's cool as fuck.
>>
It's alright. The combat is addictive but unrewarding. You kinda play the game and wonder what the point is.

The co op was a selling point for me but I have yet to find someone to play it with.
>>
File: yukionna12f_by_phamoz-db575eq.jpg (575KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
yukionna12f_by_phamoz-db575eq.jpg
575KB, 800x1131px
Only on his own, If he's with Yuki Onna get ready for Nobu and Yuki's wild ride.
>>
>>378463887
The story of the game is just a glorified history lesson.
>>
>>378463887
William's birthday is the same day as mine. 24th September. I thought that was cool because I don't know anyone with the same birthday.
>>
>>378463887
So I take it they captured Oda's "I don't give a fuck" attitude from the Sengoku Musou games in this one?
>>
>>378464185
kind of but musou Nobunaga literally does not give a fuck, this one is just pissed off that he's alive again
>>
>>378464312
>pissed off that he's alive again
That's hilarious

Nobunaga and Dango OTP
>>
>>378464125
Yeah I know, but I love "almost true history" type stories, and knew pretty much nothing about this time period.

>>378464185
Never played Sengoku Basara, but Oda's whole attitude is that he did what he believed in, and died. Reviving him is just an insult because his journey is over and he's okay with that, and would rather just rest.

Wish Yusuke didn't have to die but they have to keep it true to history with him just... disappearing. Didn't think he was a real person until I googled him.
>>
>>378464443
basically
>behold! the return of warlord nobunaga!
>man fuck you I had a good run and left a strong legacy, I got no reason to be back here
>im going to back to the afterlife you piece of shit, you mortals can have your petty feuds, I was done with that shit when I died
>bye
>>
>>378464586
I'm surprised considering the game is centered around the end of Sengoku Jidai they didn't resurrect Hideyoshi
>>
File: nik-dawson-yukionna.jpg (124KB, 702x783px) Image search: [Google]
nik-dawson-yukionna.jpg
124KB, 702x783px
>>378464110
Noh best waifu
>>
File: C4QML-_VcAAvCX6.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C4QML-_VcAAvCX6.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>378464870
>implying
>>
>>378461846
we got cucked with the cover in the west
>>
>>378464560
I think in Basara he's just a dick

>>378464780
The game is more on Ieyasu and Mitsunari, Hideyoshi is a background character and Nobunaga just show up for the final stage
>>
File: Hasekura Tsunenaga.jpg (1MB, 1280x1851px) Image search: [Google]
Hasekura Tsunenaga.jpg
1MB, 1280x1851px
>Nioh is a westerner (William Adams) going around Japan
>Nioh 2 is an easterner (Hasekura Tsunenaga) going around Europe

Or Nioh 2 could be about Miyamoto Musashi. If that side mission is anything to go by, it seems like they're setting him up for something.
>>
Just play the game faggot fucking nigger
god this board is retarded
>>
>>378463797
every Nioh thread devolves into shitposts by people that haven't played it
>>
My wife Tome is so cute and talented!
>>
so is Maria supposed to be fucking bullshit? She gets a pseudo living weapon mode with no stamina drawbacks and nearly all of the super armor and positive aspects. how the hell am I supposed to deal with this? Masamune spamming his stupid water spirit AOE shit was less bullshit then her.
>>
>>378465234
nioh 2 is obviously three kingdoms
>>
>>378465710
They could take it pretty much anywhere.

3 Kingdoms China
Ancient India
Vikings and Shit
South America and the New World (Amrita powered Aztec Empire vs Cortez anyone?)
>>
>>378465669
hit and run, be aggressive. don't block her beams

just finished her on Way of the Demon a few days and it's pretty intense, but certainly not bullshit. in fact nothing in the game is really, the player has more options available to them than any of the enemies or bosses do which to me is one of the only flaws the game has. the AI simply can't keep up that well when you get really good with the movement and positioning
>>
>>378465970
yeah but Koei has a boner for 3k and sengoku
>>
>>378465669

Try and land a headshot on her with a bow. I just ended up killing her solely by final blows.
>>
>>378466018
is it possible to knock her out of the living weapon mode if you deplete her stamina?
>>
>>378466141
For obvious reasons

Fuck man now I want a Musou in India or South America
>>
>>378465132
>gross mole on face
>stupid hat

Ew.
>>
>>378466379
it wears out eventually. best to just avoid her as much as possible until her living weapon is done. I've fought her quite a few times and have only rarely been able to drain her stamina without her being able to trade hits and rape me

you can still get some pot shots in when she recovers from some attacks though
>>
By the way, is the DLC good? How long it is?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.