[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nintendo will see people's lack of interest in Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Nintendo will see people's lack of interest in Federation Force as lack of interest in Metroid and they will never make another game in the series

Why do people on /v/ unironically believe that? Do you realize how stupid that is? FF is a spin-off and Nintendo is clearly aware that people's distaste for it came from it being a spin-off and not a proper Metroid title - they have acknowledged this many times.
>>
>>378455404
It's happened before. Capcom, for one, hinged continuing development of a Darkstalkers 4 game on "Darkstalkers Resurrection", a ROM compilation of the original Vampire Savior games markedly inferior to what could be found on MAME/Fightcade.
>>
>>378455867
Nintendo isn't Capcom though.
>>
>>378455404
Because /v/ is stupid and always wrong.
>>
File: project-am2rs-homepage.jpg (57KB, 650x498px) Image search: [Google]
project-am2rs-homepage.jpg
57KB, 650x498px
>>378455404
>>378457128
>>378458801
>implying Nintendo isn't full of retards who can't see past their own noses.
>>
It amazes me how Pretendos are acting as if Star Fox and Metroid have been 'killed' by Nintendo when that pretty clearly is not the case.

You are making yourselves look like complete retards.
>>
>>378459232
The fuck does this have to do with anything? Nintendo taking down AM2R has nothing to do with them theoretically not making any more Metroid games.
>>
>>378459232
Who gives a shit about some random fan game, When the fuck has /v/ ever been right?
>>
>>378459367
Cody you are usually full of shit and I never agree with you but as of right now this is probably the first and last time I ever actually agree with what you said. /v/ is retarded, they still think Nintendo's in trouble when their shares are high and they have a lot of money in the bank to fail as many times as they need to./v/ thinks the Xbox brand is dying when the Xbox division made $6.6 billion showing that the Xbox is making profit thus killing all their rumors that Microsoft is dropping out of the game industry. Last but not least they still think Sony will last over a decade when their game division is the only thing holding them up. In other words, it's best to not listen to /v/.
>>
>>378459367
Star Fox is never getting another game, get the fuck over it.
>>
>>378455404
How much did it sell?
I already see it in discount bins

Why didn't nintendo listen when they received like over a million dislikes?
>>
>>378455404

Of their was a lot of interest in Metroid, Federation Force would have sold well regardless.
>>
>>378462539
>Why didn't nintendo listen when they received like over a million dislikes?

And do what? Cancel it? Do you know how idiotic it would be from a business perspective to cancel a game more than halfway into development just because the fans didn't like it?
>>
>>378462751
>from a business perspective
Well they certainly didn't make a profit on the game.
>>
>>378462751
>o cancel a game more than halfway into development
That doesn't seem to stop Microsoft or konami
They could have easily changed it and put Samus in it
>>
>>378462751
I don't know, based on its looks and gameplay it was probably a budget game to begin with, and it sold like absolute shit. They probably would have saved money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.