[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Uncharted 4 worth playing? I liked 1 and 2 but i thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: photo (1).jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
109KB, 900x900px
Is Uncharted 4 worth playing?

I liked 1 and 2 but i thought 3 was disappointing.
>>
>>378449818
Its ok. Story is the worst of all of them though.
>>
>>378449818
Since you're an idiot for liking 1 over 3, I won't answer.
>>
>>378449818
If you thought 3 was disappointment then you will find this disappointing too.

2 was great 3 was meh with good multiplayer. 4's story is so bland and a bit of a let down as well as a lackluster multiplayer.
>>
>>378450124
>>378450309
Should i just watch all the cut scenes on Youtube and just pretend its a movie?
>>
>>378450404
yes
it will still be disappointing though
>>
it's good. definitely worth a play through, and you can find it used for like $20. hell you can find it new for $20.

it's also gorgeous, so if you're into that, go for it.
>>
>>378450404
If you want to see how bad the story is then yes do that and save your money.
>>
>>378450124
I think it's easily the best story in the series though
>>
>>378449818
How can you like 1 but not 3? 1 is easily the worst.
>>
The first 3 start out beter. In this one Drake is old and retired at the start playing with nerf guns and shit
>>
Best Uncharted, tied with 2 I guess.
>>
>>378451109
Really?! With that ending?
>>
>>378449818
Only if you play multiplayer.
>>
Not bad, but the start is really slow and the ending is a bit disappointing.
>>
>>378449818
you liked one?
how? it's super fucking boring, at least 2 and 3 has set pieces and some extra variety
>>
>>378449818
Basically a movie + tech demo. Looks amazing but they polished the fun out of the gameplay. Rent or borrow it since you can clear it in a day and never replay it.

Uncharted 2 was amazing tho
>>
>>378453141
literally the same thing for all 5 games, only 1 has nothing to spice things up in a good way
>>
>>378450124
It's the only (good) story in the series.
>>
MOVIE XD
>>
2>1>4>naughty dogshit>3
To answer your question; go ahead, but consider waiting for a sale
>>
2 > 1 > 3=4

3 was shit

1 was an okay novelty for its day

2 was the only game that gave a decent modern Indiana jones vibe without going too much into non-cohesive faggotry. The train sequence was the series' highpoint

4 is druckman on his sjw-high after the success of TLOU (which oddly enough wasn't that sjw-ish). Storywise it's fucking shit and that black cunt should've died a horrible death after you learn of her implied background
>>
>>378449818
If you enjoyed the previous games then sure, it's probably worth it. I just wish there was a more supernatural element like the previous games had(Chintamani stone, creepy The Descent tier monsters)
>>
>>378450124
It can't really worse than UC 3 story

Dude it was just hallucination lmao.

UC4 has some weak point and bad character such as the black chick, but overall the main plot actually goes forward and makes sense
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.