[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not the only one that would set my time forward to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1739.jpg (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.jpg
106KB, 640x480px
I'm not the only one that would set my time forward to get Nook to upgrade faster right?
>>
>cheating in animal crossing

That is low for even /v/
>>
>>378444873
No, you're not the only pathetic loser on /v/. There are also people that savescum on roguelikes and use online dictionaries for Words With Friends.
>>
>>378444873
nigger.
>>
>>378445165
>thinking playing the game is cheating
stay classy /v/
>>
>>378444873
You're the kind of scum that got Resetti castrated
>>
File: 1478188473526.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478188473526.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>never got anyone to visit my WW town
>never got Nook's final expansion
>WFC is dead
>>
>>378448809
Wait what happened to resetti? I haven't played the series after the original game.
>>
>>378448529
cheating nigger
>>
>>378448529
fucking cheater.
>>
>>378449179
He's old sad and gave up on scolding you for resetting.
>>
>>378449179
He appear once the first time you turn off without saving, his working center has been destroyed and you have to pay yourself for putting it back. Even if you do it, the most you get by savescumming is "meh...just don't do it again,okay?"
>>
>>378448809
Resetti only nabs you if you save scum. Forward time travel is perfectly acceptable. In fact, it's the only way to play the game properly if you are an adult with responsibilities.
>>
File: gyroid face villager.png (135KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
gyroid face villager.png
135KB, 500x343px
>>378444873
I time traveled in CF quite a bit but only after upgrading Nook's store to full, completing the fossil collection, fully paying off my house, and buying the fountain.
Around the period where I resigned myself to all my favorite villagers moving out and used the time travel to go around to flea market days and buy Gyroids. God I fucking love Gyroids, I think I have around ~80% of them in the Brewster collection. Half my game time after time travel was spent in spring to farm the shit out of them.
Filled my whole house with Gyroids man.
Removed all the flowers around it and also filled the space on the ground with dropped duplicate Gyroids.
Closet is mostly filled with Gyroids. I carry my favorite (the lone Tall Droploid) with me everywhere.
Made all the mule characters hold my spares that couldn't fit on the ground or in my house, and filled their houses and closets with them.
Still mad I could never get all the Tootoids or Sputnoids.
Also used a Gyroid as my town flag and wallpaper/floors/clothes. If I could have done pic in CF I would have.
>>
>>378449875
>facial expressions in pic are autistic
>accompanied by a post that is distilled autism
Poetic.
>>
Why bother play it at all if you're going to play it like that.
>>
>>378450149
>distilled autism
I'll take that as a compliment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.