[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like these trash games? >no story >cliche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: condensed shit.jpg (545KB, 1686x822px) Image search: [Google]
condensed shit.jpg
545KB, 1686x822px
Why do people like these trash games?

>no story
>cliche dialog
>clunky controls
>shitty combat
>shitty UI
>shitty maps
>meme messages pop up every other minute
>shitty memes in general trying to keep it all up
>>
because of the shitty memes.
>>
Is this bait
>>
>>378440054
Because the amount of attention they put into game and level design elevates them above every other shitty generic AAA trash of the last decade.
>>
>>378440593
Wrong, FROMdrone. Kill yourself already.
>>
>>378440449
yes it is
abandon thread
>>
>>378440705
No.

The anti-Souls brigade thinks people only like the games because they're difficult.
The simple fact is they're just thoughtfully-designed games that reward players who master the mechanics.
>>
>>378440054

I actually just beat Dark Souls blind for the first time last week. Game is pretty cool how all the zones are so tied together, the lore I still don't really follow, but the gameplay is pretty good.

I got to NG+ and Im currently at Ornstein and Smough, but I really lost the drive to keep going. I've pretty much used or tried every weapon class rather than the Boss weapons, and the fact that your upgrade path becomes so limited in NG+ kind of halts my drive to keep going.

Overall a pretty good time and $20 for 100 hours wasn't too bad.
>>
>>378440054
God tier b8
>>
>>378440054
The games were good, but I've been fatigued by them.
Lack of forcefed story was kind of nice. But there was still something there.

Gameplay was unforgiving and controls were a little shitty. Intrigued me enough to keep playing and felt good when I went back to earlier areas and dominated.
DeS world tendency was cool too. And seeing other dumbasses die was fun/helpful. DeS hubworld felt nice and safe after going into one of the portals.
DaS kept my attention by having the world link up in a nice way.
DeS PVP was terrible. Fucking gear destroying faggots and twinks.
DaS PVP was okay.

DaS2 was a nice more of the same game, clearing out areas removed a lot of tedium. Soul memory worked great IMO.

BB and DaS3 didn't hold my attention at all. BB I got past father gas and I haven't played since. DaS3 I haven't played and don't care to.
>>
10 day anon in 3...2...1...
>>
File: 1493855508740.png (280KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
1493855508740.png
280KB, 372x539px
>>378440054
>He says as he plays his ubisoft or Neet master 9000 games
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.