[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im downloadong now is the sub really payable with in-game currency?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: world-of-warcraft-legion-1.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
world-of-warcraft-legion-1.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
im downloadong now

is the sub really payable with in-game currency? looking to enjoy some comfy grinding on warlock or mage maybe
>>
one more thing

im 30 ghz under the req system spec

how fucked am i?
>>
>>378430515
>rdps in legion
your life is hell. all your specs are fucking boring and have no depth.

ingame buy price is super inflated cause the tokens can be used for bnet balance, which can be used in all blizz games, and soon to be Destiny 2 as well.
>>
>>378430761
>no depth for dps

then what is actually fun

i havent played the trial since wotlk was the new hotness and arcane mage felt very satisfying back then
>>
File: 20170529_111455.jpg (3MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_111455.jpg
3MB, 2160x2160px
good roll?
>>
>>378431934
>pandaren
>monk
No
>>
>>378432361
whats the meta
>>
>>378431227
Any melee in the game. Ranged DPS are braindead as fuck right now, there's very little skill required
>>378432749
There is no 'meta' every class has one or more viable and sought after specs.
>>
>>378432749
>>378431227
There are multiple classes that're fun. I think shit like fury warrior, outlaw rogue, fire mage are fun. Regardless, fuck the meta and just play whatever. By the time you get geared, the meta will have completely shifted anyways due to the AP grind you'll have to go through and the legendaries you'll have to hope to god you get.
>>
>>378432749
No idea but don't pick pandaren at least
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>378432875
who has the biggest deeps then of the dps

>>378432903
stop hating pandas
>>
can wow run on a laptop from 2011? ive never played. i am a consolepleb
>>
>>378433705
we're coming up on a fuckhuge balance patch that should drop in 2 weeks. there's no way to know what's good.
>>
>payable

2 hours of work in real life versus 200 hours of grinding gold
>>
Getting the itch to come back. Played since Sunwell, quit at ToC, came back for ICC, quit at Firelands, came back for... end of DS? That was shit. Quit again until the tail end of ToT, now my most recent unsubscribe was maybe a week into 7.2. Broken Shore just fucking sucks.

Has anything really shifted? I don't want to hardcore raid anymore, just be casual trash that does pugs, but start fresh. I was Unholy at launch, shifted to WW as Unholy was getting gutted, now WW is stupid and I'm completely lost.

Is rerolling really that huge a deal, now? I know I'll be way behind in AP, but from what I gather there's hardly any extra levels that 7.2 added.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.