[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What an unoptimised piece of shit game. Aren't devs ashamed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: sixteenNine.img.jpg (121KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sixteenNine.img.jpg
121KB, 1024x576px
What an unoptimised piece of shit game.
Aren't devs ashamed to produce such poor quality work?
Also, what the fuck, the first aliens you meet, are humanoid, have armour and guns, and you can only resolve the situation by shooting them.
You are a "Pathfinder" unit, with AI and shit and there is no translator or something?
I am so disappointed at this fuckery.
>>
Its a shit game. Just uninstall it, it wont get better.
>>
>>378420591
SJW kikery at it's best.
>>
>>378420591
>You are a "Pathfinder" unit, with AI and shit and there is no translator or something?
The game is shit but that was the first contact with that kind of aliens
>>
studio got shuffled around. chances of single-player dlc?
>>
File: star wars ripoffs.jpg (678KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
star wars ripoffs.jpg
678KB, 3840x2160px
>>378421740
>The game is shit but that was the first contact with that kind of aliens

But you meet another entirely new alien species a bit later and can instantly communicate with them perfectly, because fortunately they speak perfect English with an Australian accent.
>>
>>378421740
And yet, mere minutes after that, the AI has no problem whatsoever not just translating, but even directly interfacing with the weather computer thing that was so ancient and complex even the aliens who were studying it didn't know what the fuck it was.
>>
>>378421968
i think they met outcasts before they meet the initiate proper
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>378421968
>>378421978
Never prove me wrong ever again
>>
Did they really remove being able to command your AI partners to use their powers on enemies?
>>
>>378422329
Yes
>>
>>378421968
Nigga i just watched like 20 seconds of a video of that character and that ain't Australian, that shit is like poof british

how dare you
>>
>>378422329
Yeah you can order them to target a certain enemy or stand in a certain area, but you can't order them to use their powers.
>>
>>378420591
>Aren't devs ashamed to produce such poor quality work?
I think they are. The franchise was frozen and the dev team heavily reduced after the release and reviews.
>>
>>378422371
>>378422552
Christ on a stick, the game offers nothing to fans of the original trilogy. At this point it is well and truly just tumblr bait.
>>
>>378420989
triggered pol cuck
>>
>>378425412
Wooow thats some edgy contratard shit man, next level faggotry
>>
>>378420591
When you meet the aliens your AI and thus your translation software is completely offline. They make a point of telling you that.
>>
i can't understand how the game implies that it's the fist contact, since the kicked out initiative members were fighting them all along , especially on kadara. Sloane decorated kadara with kett head on spikes.

And also kadara port is filled with angaran people too... how the fuck angara wouldn't know about humans when ryder arrives their home planet?
>>
>>378426319
Never played the first two and yeah i think cod ww2 will be good yeah, im not a contratard fag who thinks everything popular is bad you know
>>
>>378420591
I actually liked it. Probably because I pirated it. I can't imagine the feelings of those who dropped $60 for this busywork, bug-ridden game. Fucking hell, I had to power through the later 1/4 of the game because the game crashes everytime I kill an enemy after around an hour of gameplay. I did checked that people who brought it also experienced that bug.
>>
>>378421968
What the fuck is wrong with their faces for fuck sake they're horrifying.
>>
> DA: I runs flawlessly on my computer
> This game chokes from the intro, even with gutted settings

I know their engine is a piece of shit, but this really is unacceptable
>>
>>378420591
>Play ME
>Enjoy it
>Play ME 2
>Enjoy it.
>Play ME 3
>Could been better, but was nice to play still.
>Play ME:Andromeda
>Stop at third planet.
What the fuck is wrong with that game?
>>
>>378430776
fuck, not crashes, I meant the game literally freezes for a few seconds after I kill enemies. It's a weird bug, that actually happens when your character reached a certain level. Mine was around 40, some also reported to be around the same level as me. But I did read that the bug was gone after the 1.05 update.
>>
>>378432197
The game is just full of busywork. This game actually finally made me realize that the open world genre fad really needs to die.
>>
>>378432881
I would say open world is good if there is something in that world. Most open worlds feel so empty and lifeless. Instead having huge sand-box like worlds, they should focus on smaller, compact areas with more stuff to do.
>>
>>378433053
The problem is, most dev just can't figure out how to make a good open world game. So far, only Rockstar games and BoTW did the genre justice. TW3 provided a good example on how to immerse the player with the world, but that game still bottle with the main story. The plot's is pretty similar in structure with a Mario game. Devs these days just went into the open world genre because it's a fad, not with the intention of actually building the game around it.
>>
File: 1491188596190.webm (384KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491188596190.webm
384KB, 640x360px
This game was an exercise in wasting potential as overtly and offensively as possible. Every time it looked like something interesting might finally happen it just ended the scene with no fanfare.
>Drack invites you to play a krogan board game with his family
>when you meet him he briefly talks about the game and then, just as you think the others will arrive and you can see them chatting and having fun together, the scene just ends
This isn't just one occurrence. This happens every fucking time when you think something cool is about to happen. It's fucking insulting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.