[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a game like the Sims only more of an emphasis on life management

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Need a game like the Sims only more of an emphasis on life management and skill management, preferably more difficult too.
>>
File: SimSocial On Facebook 3.jpg (146KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
SimSocial On Facebook 3.jpg
146KB, 1200x630px
Also, anyone remember this gem?
>>
Don't really know if such a thing exists. Sims is pretty comprehensive with that stuff. I guess there's shit like Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley that focuses on managing your farm and building relationships/skills/resources. There's also Persona 3/4/5 which all have VN elements where half the game is spent dungeon crawling and the other half is spent building relationships as well as working on social stats like Guts, Knowledge, Charm, and other things.

Still, Sims is always going to be more comprehensive with that stuff. It's literally called Sims after all, it tries to be somewhat of a simulator.
>>
>>378413081
mmorpgs
>>
File: Capture322.jpg (123KB, 1021x762px) Image search: [Google]
Capture322.jpg
123KB, 1021x762px
Just found something that seems pretty close to what I'm looking for, it's called Kudos 2.
>>
>>378413081
CK2?
>>
Sims 3 but with 8 sims.

Because seems like everyone does the boring route and only plays 1.
>>
>>378413081
Real life
>>
>>378413081
Find the Harder Moods mod for Sims 3. On the hardest setting it's really hard, if not impossible to have a good enough mood to get promotions, skillups etc. It also comes with a Higher Bills module so you can live out being broke between pay checks. It really ramps up the difficulty of the game as your sim will often throw tantrums, as will half the people in town. Fights break out, break-ups etc happen more often.
>>
>>378413081
Also try some Sims 3 challenges, like the Homeless challenge or the Asylum challenge.
>>
>>378413631
color me interested. got a link for that? does it run in win10?
>>
>>378413885
>>378413885
>>378413885
>>
File: Capture221.jpg (138KB, 1020x771px) Image search: [Google]
Capture221.jpg
138KB, 1020x771px
>>378414030
Yeah it's running great on Windows 10 if you can put up with lowish resolution
>>
>>378413081
sounds like long live the queen
>>
>>378413702
This. CK2 all the way.
>>
>>378414287
I actually really liked that game before it started killing me for not memorising random skill checks.
>>
>>378414143
Oh wow - a British based applying for a job simulator.

>Hi, you look great and have all the qualities we're looking for but we've given the job to someone else anyway.

>Hi, thanks for coming to meet us - we've had to decrease the starting salary by £3,000 is that ok?

>Hi, thanks for coming to meet us - but you are a white male so you don't fit what we're looking for.
>>
Man just try playing real life. Pretty hard and fucked up consequences if you fail.
>>
>>378413081
>River McIrish
Oh boy the memories are flooding in, my first proper sim ended up marrying her. Was getting desperate that my sim was getting close to adult and still wasn't married with a kid and she shows up to a house party and they hit off. Instant waifu.
>>
Jones in the fast lane

That old ass MMORPG "Outside"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.