[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does this game fall apart within the final hours?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: p5.jpg (1MB, 1746x2147px) Image search: [Google]
p5.jpg
1MB, 1746x2147px
Why the fuck does this game fall apart within the final hours? Why did it suddenly force this whole humanity wants the world to end shit within the last 10 fucking hours?

Why?
>>
>>378411954
Have you played any of the previous games? That's how it always is you stupid fucking niggercunt fuckfaced bitch.
>>
>>378412008
Its never in the last 10 hours you double nigger

In P3 and P4 its stated so mid game
>>
Obligation. Both Atlus and the majority of SMT fans feel that all of the games should end with killing God just for the sake of tradition.
>>
>>378412217
>Any JRPG ever made
>Not having teenagers with shitty fashion sense kill capital G using the power of Friendship
>>
I'm in Okumura's Spaceship. How many hours of gameplay left?
>>
>>378411954
Forced? it seemed like the whole game was building up to it, minus the fucking around at the start when your a no nothing no body.
>>
>>378412495
Akechi is the killer.
>>
>>378412557
I know
>>
>>378412495
25ish
>>
>>378412495

If hard mode, 40
>>
>>378411954
Tell me of 1 (uno) more fitting final boss for a game about rebellion than the god of control
>>
>>378414502
I think things started going over his head, so that means it fell apart. Often when a child doesn't understand something it is the fault of the thing, not his own ignorance.
>>
>>378411954
>Game is about breaking free from the chains of society
>MC is literally stuck in a prison for 95% of the game
>"wow why does the game end with me killing the a god who controls people?1?!"

You're a faggot OP
>>
>>378414502
>>378414617
>>378414650
you have to be retarded if you dont think the last 10 hours were forced
>>
>>378411954
Dude every persona games ends with world saving, why'd you think this was any different? Before they even dropped the plot of P5 I knew it was gonna end with some grand power of friendship saves the world shtick, that kinda what makes ppl love these games is that its comfy cause everything you do comes from the direct power of having friends and building deep meaningful relationships with them. Why do you think ppl feel empty after playing persona games? cause it paints the perfect "friendship" can do anything and you'll have the maximum amount of fun with them picture.
>>
>>378412167
Persona 5 also states this halfway throughout the game, halfway throughout the game it's pretty much clear that the masses can't decide for themselves and need someone to hold their leash. Persona 4 shows the fog halfway through and Persona 5 the voice of the people halfway through.
>>
>>378412167
If you paid even a modicum of attention, they were setting this shit up from the very beginning.

Even the Phantom Thief poll was part of it.
>>
>>378414732
Sounds like you're just mad because you didn't see it coming
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.