[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get used to the game >got bunch of cool weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Stalkercover.jpg (116KB, 803x1024px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Stalkercover.jpg
116KB, 803x1024px
>finally get used to the game
>got bunch of cool weapons
>game ends
also can someone explain the story? what did he wish for? i missed it
>>
Basically
>Im in a wasteland
>I want to leave but I cant
>Some people can help me leave but Ill have to work
>Work
>leave
>>
>>378408539
There is few endings.
>>
>>378408539
His wish depends on how you played the game.
For example, if you were a jew and saved up a lot of money, he wishes for infinite wealth.
Most of the wishes are basically a monkey paw deal, like he gets killed under the weight tons of golden coins if he gets wealth
I'm not sure if there's a good / true ending
>>
>>378409403
True ending exists.
Jew ending is the most ending most people get on their first run. They're not even real gold, just nuts and bolts that looked like money to Strelok because of Zone magic
>>
>>378408539
should check out call of chernobyl if you want extended sandbox
>>
A lot of SoC's (back)story is told in journal/codex entries, with the final cherry on top being the Matrix Reloaded moment after using the decoder to open the Monolith base door. Actual history on the locations, factions, and Strelok's team aren't elaborated on until Clear Sky, showcasing the Strelok was kinda a fuck
>>
>>378409403
>He doesn't know about the true C-Consciousness -ending
Lol, pleb. The wish granter (whatever the fuck was it called) endings are all "false" endings that end up killing you or something worse.
>>
But who was strelok
>>
You are the Chosen One and you are lost in russia
>>
File: REBORN.png (66KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
REBORN.png
66KB, 354x354px
>>378408539
B A D
E N D I N G

If you were paying attention and got the true ending you'd probably be even more confused.
>>
>>378409403
There are only two true endings, from what I can remember:
a) You get linked to the system and become "one"with the Zone
b) You kill all the scientists
All the other endings are equally bad.
>>
>>378410146
Is the Wish Granter that entity from the end of the book?
>>
>>378408539
Nigger that's not the end of the game, try walking past it.
>>378410604
No. It doesn't actually grant any wishes, even.
>>
>>378408539
>after the '86 disaster some scientists called C-consciousness start researching all kinds of weird shit in the Chernobyl NPP because no one cares what's going on there
>also in the the underground labs in Yantar and Dark Valley
>the Monolith is their private army of brainwashed stalkers
>there's also rumors about some extra-terrestial contact

If you get any of the endings where you wish for something you've been played by the C-consciousness and you've probably never found Strelok.
>>
"HAPPINESS FOR EVERYBODY, FREE, AND LET NO ONE BE LEFT BEHIND!".
>>
>>378410769
To be fair, the book and the game aren't completely similar. But it seemed to 'kinda' seem the same.
>>
>>378411053
It's "kinda" the same except it's there only to distract people from scientists sitting in the next room.
>>
>>378410146
dont you like just walk past the wish granter iirc?
>>
>>378408706
>>378409270
>>378409403
the guy was just staring at the sun in my ending
>>
File: 1465023778782.jpg (100KB, 632x493px) Image search: [Google]
1465023778782.jpg
100KB, 632x493px
Monolith did nothing wrong
>>
Reload to a save before you entered the CNPP
Find Guide (he likes to wander around northern-central Cordon in my experience, especially by the old shack north of the railroad tracks)

Find Strelok's stash (hint: underground)

Read your fucking journal
>>
The wish granter voice in the sarcophageous is the creepiest thing I've ever heard.

I would replay the game to get a different ending, but I gave up when I saw that I was getting 25-30 FPS on low-med settings and at 720p resolution...

on a Titan X Pascal.
>>
>>378408539
Seems like you are bad if it took you that long to get used to the game.
>>
>>378410841
aren't YOU Strelok?
>>
>>378413775
u gotta find yoself nigga
>>
>>378411279

He asks for the zone to disappear as in "This shit is bad and needs to be wiped from earth"

But the wishgranter is an asshole and makes the zone disapear for him...by making him blind

You're dumb
>>
>>378416057

Also you're a pleb because that's one of the five fake endings
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.