[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Game makes high school seem like an amazing time >Real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2110.jpg (46KB, 750x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.jpg
46KB, 750x437px
>Game makes high school seem like an amazing time
>Real high school experience was shit
Fuck off Atlus
>>
>>378405898
I had some fun in highschool. But, yeah, most of the time was just sitting around listening to some C average college student.

Idealized highschool is a cool concept, though.
>>
You baka gaijin, superior nippon highschools is a fantastic fun for everyone!
>>
>>378405898
Even though highschool could be really shitty at times it is still going to be the best period in your life, I can guarantee it will only go down from there.
Unless I guess you live in some third world country like the US where students make a habit of torturing and bullying eachother to suicide.
>>
>>378405898
My school experience at that age was awesome. But I can't imagine going to an american high school. They look like hell.
>>
>>378405898
>Get to High School
>Don't know why, but literally sleep my way through all of my classes from Freshman year to Junior year
>Dropped out of High School and within a month of dropping out, I had gotten my GED at the age of 17, and I was the youngest person to take that test
>Am turning 22 this year, and I've only had one job that I worked at for a year and then quit because of how shitty it was
>Have no idea what I want to do with my life, and I've got my dad trying to make me come live with him so I can go to an art college near him
>>
File: 1494697914477.jpg (26KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1494697914477.jpg
26KB, 500x306px
>>378407871
I'm in almost the exact same fucking boat, except the reason I slept through High School was because it started at seven in the fucking morning and I had to walk two miles to it every day since I was just barely short of living near the minimum bus pickup distance.
I also have the auts and can only really focus on things that interest me like Computers and Law Studies.
Thanks for reading my blog everybody
>>
>>378407454
>it is still going to be the best period in your life, I can guarantee it will only go down from there
Only manchildren actually unironically believe that. You can't seriously claim that being an adult and having the freedom to make your own choices and forge your own path is worse than being a borderline retard (which is what 99% of teens actually are thanks to hormones).
>>
Almost every piece of media in existence that portrays high school or college is completely out of touch and is nowhere near close to real life for 99% of people. Everyone including yourself is stupid as fuck, nothing matters, and there's nothing magical about any of it.
>>
>>378405898
Just because you were a unlikable nerd with crippling sexuality issues doesn't mean everyone else was.
>>
>>378405898
American high schools are just garbage, mainly because of the American teen culture that's grown since around 1991 of extreme apathy towards everything. Odd that it passed on to an entire new generation though, to be honest
>>
>>378409427
>You can't seriously claim that being an adult and having the freedom to make your own choices and forge your own path is worse than being a borderline retard
What is this even supposed to mean?

Freedom is a meme, that's the sort of stuff you hear in cartoons aimed at elementary school kids, it is not how real life works. You sound like the manchild here desu.

Yes, I would much prefer to be a retard among other retards, having fun, being free to do more or less whatever you want in your free time, having some degree of positive socialization.

Are you seriously implying you prefer studying at uni, which involves more work, more stress, boring grown people, and zero of the fun?
Not to mention either being chained down to a job or putting yourself in debt, you have a couple of hours of free time and a lot of that will be spent commuting and doing chores, and generally being too tired to do much other than make a meal, watch a movie or casually browse the internet when you get home.
>>
But nothing in the P5 makes high school looks like a fun place
>>
>>378405898
I went to a private catholic school so it was a blast. I'm 32 now and as far as I know, everyone is still friends with each other. Scheduling can be tough but we all try to meet up once a year.
>>
File: 1495173400589.jpg (19KB, 253x296px) Image search: [Google]
1495173400589.jpg
19KB, 253x296px
>makes high school seem awesome
>you barely interact or do anything there after the first palace
Might as well not even be a high school dating simulator with grindan
>>
>Go to magnet school
>full of people with tastes similar to mine
>click with seniors and juniors instantly
>have lots of fun
>each year the incoming classes get more and more reddit
>have less and less fun
>main games people played coming in were WoW BC-WotLK era, Quake 3 and CS 1.6
>main games people played on graduation we're LoL, Halo Reach, and Brawl

It felt incredibly strange.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.