[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vi d63S6jL8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (345KB, 490x498px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
345KB, 490x498px
Is he right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vid63S6jL8
>>
>inb4autism
This is a good point. Nintendo made a point before about some segments of their fanbases making it complicated to cater to all at the sametime. Nostalgiafags vs newcomers pretty much.
>>
>>378402648
Good points about switch. It's sucha sad fucking piece of hardware and software. Could've been so much more
>>
I never even thought about how many hardware revisions they do now since I get every console years after the fact used anyway.
>>
News flash companies don't care about you at all. You can shill your shitty video else where op.
>>
Why do modern Youtubers feel the need to blow rage in their videos? It really just make you sound like a insufferable cunt most of the time and saying you're a "nihilistic libertarian asshole" really makes you sound like a teenager with massive parents issues.

The only Youtuber I like who do this style well is Yathzee because he doesn't just go "gurrr I'm mad about video games" every second in his videos.
>>
>doesn't understand that the 3ds virtual console is emulated
>doesn't understand that the new 3ds xl actually has a faster CPU and can handle the emulation of super Nintendo games unlike the original
>has some random problem with his PC that causes YouTube video issues that no one else has and is fucking with the hardware for some reason
>for some reason doesn't see why it would be awesome to be able to play the same games at home and on the go

This guy has no idea what he is talking about on any of his points
>>
I agree with the part of Nintendo hadrware jewrey. I fell for the original 3dsw model meme and the wii U meme and you just never ever buy Nintendo hardware until the end of it's life only unless it has secured enough third party exclusive games to play. Nintendo's first party content is more or less total garbage shit save for fire emblem and random good ones like kirby robot. There's enough decent third party games to invest into the 3DS so imo he's wrong there but he more or less hit the nail on the head when he stated that Nintendo products are for die hard fanboy loyal troglodytes who will buy empty boxes branded with Nintendo and ignorant dumb consumers who don't realize how hard they are about to get fucked. The latter was me until I woke up to the Nintendo jew game which allowed me to realize that the Switch should be literally considered and condemed as wiiU 2.0 unless proven otherwise typically via third party games because Nintendos first party content is 90% garbage tier shovelware shit once again tailored to specifically take advantage of the most loyal Nintendo fans who'll swallow and throw $60 at any shallow 2 hour side scrolling game so long it comes out of Nintendos asshole and ignorant consumers and non-gamers who get duped and are still in the phase of being infatuated with the idea of playing video games rather than actually playing them because playing them will inevitably force you to realize you paid $60 for a game with less content and actual game mechanics than a recently greenlit early access asset flip. If anything the purpose of Nintendo as a company right now is to take advantage of consumers who are dumb and easily fooled into buying literal shovelware for good bucks before they realize they are getting jewed and move on to core games, or rather real games actually worth buying.
>>
>>378409970
>Nintendo's first party content is more or less total garbage shit save for fire emblem and random good ones like kirby robot.
Jesus Christ how contrarian are you. Even most folks can agree that Nintendo's first party games are great, they're just on shitty systems.
>>
>>378408959
yahtzee is too casual to play video games long enough to get angry at them
>>
File: 1472148262163.jpg (110KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
1472148262163.jpg
110KB, 762x464px
>there are no good games besides the ones I'm interested in and if you bring up any others, they don't count because I say so
Does this faggot post on /v/? He has to. This sounds just like how you people argue. It's literally
>all those shit games
tier
>>
>>378410589
reverse fanboys have convinced themselves that the game is shit until it comes to their platform of choice.

Not to say that Nintendo fanboys don't do the exact same shit, though. I remember they all used to shit on Devil May Cry and games like that, but once Wii U got Bayonetta 2, they suddenly claimed to like that style of game.
>>
File: 1495365219066.png (201KB, 443x397px) Image search: [Google]
1495365219066.png
201KB, 443x397px
>Youtube leeches still upset that Nintendo treats them like every other media outlet
>>
>>378409125
Sounds like he did understand all of that, just refuses to stand by it, for he fins it to be unethical in nature, which, after watching the video, I actually do kinda agree with.
>>
>>378413289
How is releasing hardware revisions unethical? I don't like it, but it is it really morally wrong?
>>
File: (you).webm (218KB, 560x212px) Image search: [Google]
(you).webm
218KB, 560x212px
>>378409970
;^)
>>
>>378413524
Why would he reply to himself with a point disagreeing with his own opinion?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.