[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you're almost to the end of one of the Metroid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Today.png (118KB, 498x350px) Image search: [Google]
Today.png
118KB, 498x350px
>When you're almost to the end of one of the Metroid Prime games and you want to go collect the things you missed and you missed a one time scan way at the beginning of the game.
>>
what kinds of replies are you hoping to get here? fuck off
>>
File: pissed off china.webm (81KB, 674x628px) Image search: [Google]
pissed off china.webm
81KB, 674x628px
>>378402179
That shit happened to me in literally each game of the trilogy. Why the fuck is it a thing?
>>
File: photo.gif (1MB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
photo.gif
1MB, 500x363px
>>378402179
>This happens playing Prime 1
>Spend all of Prime 2 and 3 in scan mode, missing all the atmosphere because I'm paranoid I will miss something.
>>
Honestly, fuck these games. Scanning should be done in the Super Metroid style if ever. Fuck collectables. Fuck collect-a-thons. I'm too old for this shit.
>>
>>378402179
Happened to me, but I just wanted 100% logbook entries. How the fuck was I supposed to know I had to scan Flaghra AND its vines?
>>
>>378402179
>Trying to get 100% in games that don't have achivement/trophies

Who the fuck cares? You might get like 5 seconds of feeling proud of it, maybe a screenshot, but no one will ever care.

You could say the same thing about Trophis/achivements, but at least those are in display.
>>
>>378402179

Metroid Prime 1 and 2 are shit games anyways, why would you waste time trying to 100% it.
>>
File: 2lMxVAb.png (262KB, 686x377px) Image search: [Google]
2lMxVAb.png
262KB, 686x377px
>>378402179
>When you play Super Metroid on an emulator but the emulator is shit and freezes exactly before Mother Brain
>Only solution is to use another emulator
>but the shity emulator use savefiles incompatible with every other emulator
>>
>>378404730
Which emulator?
>>378404384
nice b8
>>
File: 1485026544096.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485026544096.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>>378403406
It's called self-satisfaction.
This is probably bait, but this line of though is not uncommon nowadays. There's people that need something that says "You're great!" or something to display and boast abut it in order to do something.
>>
>>378404730

>when you are a brain dead ninty child and you play a game renowned the world over for being a massive disappointing piece of shit but you play it anyways since you are a shit taste ninty toddler and then you get disappointed because the games shit, the systems shit and the emulator is shit
>>
>>378406194
>literally one of the most universally praised games ever
>disappointing
What?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.