[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't forget anons. 90% of /v/ is trash you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: AvoidOnSteam.jpg (36KB, 475x259px) Image search: [Google]
AvoidOnSteam.jpg
36KB, 475x259px
Don't forget anons.

90% of /v/ is trash you don't want to have anything to do with, and they'll gladly advertise what they are so you can avoid them.
>>
>>378400401
I always avoid Steam, everyone on there is terrible.
There is absolutely zero (0) reason to use it as a social network and you are part of the problem if you do.
>>
>>378400516

> autism intensifies
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>378400401
Even though I mostly agree it's very difficult to take advice from a guy that can't even master green text.
>>
>>378400831
Thank fuck i found a clan years ago (2007) tht i still hang with today. I cant imagine what its like to be friendless irl and online for the rest of //v/
>>
>>378400401
>>378400516
>zero (0) reason to use it as a social network
This, really. Why the hell would you even think to use it like some fucking Facebook analogue?
>>
>>378401249

> master greentext

wat
>>
>>378400401
honestly why even use steam at that point if you're not going to use anything on it
just fucking pirate shit and save the money
>>
>>378400401
>anime pic as avatar
does Rance count as anime?
>weeb name
>changes names often
I do that for meme names and shit just because it's funny seeing the name pop up in multiplayer, especially shit like
rocket league

>only owns a few games and a moba is one of them
I have like a little less than 30 steam games because my PC is pretty shit, I only played like 5 minutes of DOTA 2 a year ago and hated it cut me some slack
>collects cards
guilty but only for those nice steam backgrounds
>>
>>378400516
>>378400831
>>378401553
>>378402498
>>378403807
and this is why im jumping back on the console train because 90% of those people are normies and its always bumping with no dead hours.

cant wait until someone makes apps for stocktrading and music making on console. why cant we have windows run on console?
>>
>>378400401
>only one I fall into is multiple groups

Nothing wrong with that, some groups are actually active and have people in chat so you can organize games with them. I mean yeah, most steam groups are bullshit and wankery but the concept itself is fine.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.