[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friday >Thought I would bake a bread, make exercises,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (4KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 270x186px
>Friday
>Thought I would bake a bread, make exercises, go for a walk, watch Logan on the weekends
>Spend all the weekends in front of pc, playing vidya

Damn, guys. I am fuckin addictive to that shit.
>>
console me pls
>>
>>378398887
Nothing is stopping you from doing any of that shit. bread takes like 20 minutes at most of active attention. You can exercise or watch Logan at any point in time. In fact you can do make your bread, let it rise while exercising, pop in logan when it's done rising put it in the oven, finish logan and boom now you have breads for tomorrow you made right before bed.

What a faggot you are. I hate you.
>>
>>378400327
Thanks for inspiriting, anon! I am definitely gonna do exercises today while watching logan!
>>
File: neba gibu uppu.png (346KB, 418x504px) Image search: [Google]
neba gibu uppu.png
346KB, 418x504px
>>378398887
Just play second life then you can do all of that but still be playing vidya
its fucken bulletproof mate
>>
>>378398887
Behavioral addictions are a thing you know.
In fact same protein that forms the addictive pathways operates in both drug and behavioral addictions.
Stop jerking off and playing pointless games you don't even really enjoy. Either play something you actually like, after doing g something planned or productive, or don't play at all.
>>
>>378403776
Idk why you people think that just telling a person to stop is gonna kill whatever habit they've built up over a long period. I'm sure OP knows that he should stop, but its a fucking habit. You dont know you've fucked up until you're already doing it.
>>
>>378401494
>Second Life
>Play

What kind of playing is that? It's a glorified 3d chatroom
>>
>>378403951
I feel like explaining how it works, or giving additional information helps.
You might feel like you can't quit, but you just have to do it less and less, and your brain gets back to normal. OCD can be treated like that as well, by purposefully not doing your rituals, or doing the opposite for a while.
The amount of time it takes probably varies with age, as neuoplasticity increases, but the protein (delta fos b) dissolves in a couple months time if you don't feed it constantly reinforcing your unwanted behaviors.
>>
>>378404552
Neuroplasticity decreases with age I meant
>>
Find something else you like doing and do that thing, or start something new. Maybe try making games instead of posting on /v/. Use a different internet browser with a fresh set of bookmarks for your new hobby or project. Use a different computer entirely, whatever gets you into the mindset of 'this is not my ideal shitpost environment'. This is the first post I've made on this site in a full month since I started gamedev, and it feels refreshing as fuck to not be chained to instantaneous posts and feedback.
>>
File: 1478213344190.png (396KB, 596x697px) Image search: [Google]
1478213344190.png
396KB, 596x697px
>thought I would spend all weekend playing video games
>spent all of it on 4chan
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.