[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“As of last year, 22 percent of men between the ages of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 34

File: OLMDuOI.jpg (201KB, 1071x1071px) Image search: [Google]
OLMDuOI.jpg
201KB, 1071x1071px
>“As of last year, 22 percent of men between the ages of 21 and 30 with less than a bachelor’s degree reported not working at all in the previous year — up from only 9.5 percent in 2000,” Why aren’t they employed?
>“Young men without college degrees have replaced 75 percent of the time they used to spend working with time on the computer, mostly playing video games, according to the study, which is based on the Census Bureau’s time-use surveys,” Swanson writes.
>How can these young men afford to not work and instead just sit around playing video games all day? It is because they are living at home.
>Too many young men are finding more satisfaction, and happiness, in playing video games than they do in bringing home a paycheck and living on their own. These are young men who are perfectly capable of working, but who choose to sit home playing a video game instead.
>That young working age men are sitting out of the workforce creates a troublesome scenario for employers in the near future.
>Young women in this age group are not nearly as prone to sit home in front of a video screen playing a game. In fact, they express a growing frustration with these “men-children” who are failing to take responsibility for themselves and in relationships.

Reminder not to play too much vidya
>>
>>378398264
Meh.

I live by myself but I'd rather play video games over work and maintain a relationship. There's no such thing as too much vidya unless you're a casual.
>>
NEET master race
>>
>>378398264
Why doesn't it mention women?
>>
>>378398686
You're supposed to have a gf already when you're a teen
>>
>>378398264

Jokes on you, I went trans and got a boyfriend with a good job so I don't have to work and instead play vidya while he's at work.
>>
>>378398686
Women don't play alot of video games
>>
Whats with all these young men destroying society and cause for women having children late shill threads lately. Does anybody here actually give a fuck.
>>
The same thread was here yesterday, this some kinda scheme?
>>
>>378398759
>I went trans
LOL

jokes on you, you will kill yourself at 30
>>
>>378398754
Why doesn't the article worry about women who play video games instead of work
It's like they don't see them as equals and that it's "men's" "job" to work
>>
File: 123651276121.png (446KB, 673x683px) Image search: [Google]
123651276121.png
446KB, 673x683px
>>378398686
>Young women in this age group are not nearly as prone to sit home in front of a video screen playing a game.

B- but more than half of gamers are women!
>>
>Young women in this age group are not nearly as prone to sit home in front of a video screen playing a game. In fact, they express a growing frustration with these “men-children” who are failing to take responsibility for themselves and in relationships.
After decades of feminism telling women that to be happy they had to be able to work, earn a paycheck, and avoid having children, men realize hey we can stay at home and not work. And they enjoy it! Why? No children and no job! Men are happy! Women drinking feminism's kool-aid should be thrilled. This means the patriarchy they all believe in is diminished.
>>
>>378398837
Because it is
>>
Yeah blame videogames sure.
Ignore the fact that men are treated like shit in real life while women are given all the benefits.
>>
>Half of gamers are women
>Overabundance of men gamers is a problem
Choose one, media
>>
>>378398927
Says who?
Because someone said so, now everyone agrees about it for no reason
Its like that damn experiment with the banana atop a ladder
>>
IWTTSFM
>>
>>378398940
Stop being so beta and no one would treat you like shit
>>
>>378399043
>Says who?
Millions of years of human history where men support the family and women raise the children
>>
>white beta males convince themselves that they don't need women and instead withdraw from society and play vidya all day
>due to the lack of available white men, white women instead breed with non-whites
>/v/ claps

The Jews won
>>
File: 1485927073146.png (15KB, 358x359px) Image search: [Google]
1485927073146.png
15KB, 358x359px
>>378398264
>Sluts mad that they can't live the easy life by having a guy take care of them
>>
>>378398264
>women act like bitches or hoes
>men don't want to deal with their shit
>women complain
???
>>
>>378398264
>vacuum created by neets allows for women to step up like they've always wanted
>they're still frustrated
>>
>>378399110
What if they don't have kids
Why can't they both support themselves or just the woman

What 3rd world shit hole do you live in?
>>
This is what feminism did.
Now is time to deal with it cunts.
>>
>>378399113
The problems comes afterwards, non-whites don't want to financially support their white ho so the government has to try and force white men to stand for the costs through taxes
>>
but where is the source of these claims op
>>
>>378398940
>Ignore the fact that men are treated like shit in real life while women are given all the benefits.

If you hadn't spent the last year of your life living in internet bubbles and actually had a job instead you'd know this is utter fucking crap.
>>
I can only hope for a future where we are free to be NEETs, for all of you NEETs out there all I can say is get on the bux. Wageslavery is awful.
>>
>>378399208
I can't find the upvote button

Do you mind if I just link this post to Reddit so I can?
>>
>>378398264
blame twitch and patreon showing a new gen that they can make money and still play games, not doing any real work like their fathers did making ships and building cars and running CEO fortune 500s and DEFINITELY not flipping burgers for the rest of their lives
>>
>>378399245
What did he mean by this

In many companies I know they would rather promote lesser qualified women based on their gender quota
>>
>>378399316
Making ships and building cars is more of what grandfather's used to do to most of the people that browse /v/
>>
You guys realize all he did was greentext? there's no link to this post?
>>
>"W-Well women just game more responsibly!"
>>
File: 1495169599833.jpg (89KB, 485x878px) Image search: [Google]
1495169599833.jpg
89KB, 485x878px
>>378398264
>Why aren’t they employed?
Jobs are created from a body of work to do. Machines decimated the amount of low skilled work to do. The higher skill jobs are now a saturated market.
People that are still employed are now desperately trying to create work where none existed. Those that cannot stomach that sit home and play video games.
>>
File: 22QXjV3_d-1.jpg (345KB, 621x611px) Image search: [Google]
22QXjV3_d-1.jpg
345KB, 621x611px
>>378399113

Way ahead of you
>>
>>378398264
Maybe if a job was more 'safe' in that you weren't prone to being fired every two weeks because of greedy CEO's. Maybe if jobs had better perks such as dentalcare, healthcare and so on.

Maybe if jobs had a better fucking pay, and less awful 10-12 hour days, people would work you fucking worthless cretins.
>>
>>378399472
>The black guy is the cuck
huh
>>
>>378399394

>I make up lies to excuse the fact I'm a failure of a man

Kill yourself
>>
>>378398264
>cost of living in the urban US dramatically rising
>wages staying the same
>in my city rent has gone up 400% over the last 20 years and is still steadily climbing
>wages have gone up 20%
>well paying markets are so competitive that jobs aren't secured even with a degree
>labor and trades are for idiots and nobody wants to do them
Video games arent the problem, they're the escape from an apathetic world that requires you to work harder than you should need to to make a life for yourself. Would legitimately rather kill myself than work overtime to get a shitty apartment in the boonies for 8 times the price my parents could have gotten a good apartment in a good part of town.

In the past, life was easy as fuck. This generation is lazy because the standards have risen and there's so much more to lose than in the past. Education and housing are so expensive that it's unrealistic to assume that a person would want to put the time and effort in to obtaining both when they could just sit at home playing video games.

Relationships are bullshit because it's expected for the male to provide 100%, and in the current economic climate, that's not really a viable option. Women are generally a liability and don't contribute much to this subpopulation's values. this >>378399135
>>
>>378398264
Incentivize me. Give me a reason. Make it worth my while.

They're mad because we're not falling for their tricks anymore. If you're going to dangle a carrot in front of us, at least make that carrot believable to obtain. Make it something worth striving for. Because it hasn't been something worth striving for a long time.

As if I'm going to slave away to buy shit I don't want or need, to give money to a government I don't like, to contribute to a society I feel has rejected me a long time ago. Get married to some cunt I don't like only to have her take half my shit and turn my kids against me? No. Break my back so I can give half my earnings to a government that turns around and gives that money to some subhuman immigrant leech? No. Contribute to a society that demonizes me for being a young straight white male? No.

Go. Fuck. Your. Self.

>inb4 fedora, anyone who disagrees with this is a woman, SJW lefty hipster, or someone who agrees with me deep down inside and feels the same way but turns his self-hatred inward
>>
>>378399265
And them joining Wageslavery to "further contribute to society and aid tax revenue" wouldn't aid anything - it'd just give the crooks on the hill and in the Ivory Towers more Jewgolds.

>So why are you Wageslaving?
Because I'm doing as well as I wanted to be, and am trying to position myself to where I can undo this bullshit once and for all. Make a future that people can be optimistic about, a wage to be optimistic about, and a life where having children isn't such a dismal possibility that only fuels the government's "social welfare" pyramid schemes.

Get on the bux - we need a generation to just choose to exacerbate this system until the Cult of Personality leaders crumble at long fucking last.
>>
>>378399549
Nah. Not him but I'm Latina and it's pretty obvious during the selecting process how employers choose candidates.
>>
>>378399628
Bro, you have to base your self worth on the back of 9 to 5 employment while other people work oil companies and bring in 5.4 billion per month which they inherited from the parents.
>>
>>378398264
It's true, unemployment is really low and its hard for employers to find people to hire for jobs... supposedly.
>>
>>378399708
No, you're absolutely right. You can see this shit in the crime rates too where, well, crime pays. Contributing to society doesn't even scratch it.
>>
File: 1427775241107.webm (696KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1427775241107.webm
696KB, 480x270px
>Incentivize me. Give me a reason. Make it worth my while.
>They're mad because we're not falling for their tricks anymore. If you're going to dangle a carrot in front of us, at least make that carrot believable to obtain. Make it something worth striving for. Because it hasn't been something worth striving for a long time.
>As if I'm going to slave away to buy shit I don't want or need, to give money to a government I don't like, to contribute to a society I feel has rejected me a long time ago. Get married to some cunt I don't like only to have her take half my shit and turn my kids against me? No. Break my back so I can give half my earnings to a government that turns around and gives that money to some subhuman immigrant leech? No. Contribute to a society that demonizes me for being a young straight white male? No.
>Go. Fuck. Your. Self.
>>
>>378399813
We can't all be rich. As long as I can live comfortably my whole life I don't care if I'm not a millionaire.
>>
>>378399802

>white men still have the highest employment rates and wages

I love how you faggots point at laugh at SJW's for their oppression Olympics then turn around and pretend that you're so oppressed.
>>
>>378399628
>>378399708
*tips fedora*
>>
>Worked at a shitty Winn-Dixie for a year
>Only got a job there because my older brother was working there
>He quits to go to college two months later
>Made some friends with some of the employees there
>More and more people start to quit
>Suddenly getting all this shit thrown onto me
>Went from working stock, to being called in to level, to grabbing carts, being a bagger, and taking out the absolutely disgusting trash bags
>Got more and more hours, and they started calling me in almost every day for long hours, all while making a unsatisfying $8 an hour, which was the real kick in the balls
>Always had to listen to the cashiers complain about how difficult their job was when they didn't do jack shit
>Brother tried to get rehired again, manager said it would take $10,000 just to rehire him, which is such complete horseshit, and they kept lying about how they couldn't hire anyone because "the computers were down"
>One of the managers left and got replaced by someone that hated my fucking guys because I wasn't the type of person to just take shit
>Criticized me about everything I did, and like a week later I was no longer working stock and doing menial shit
>One of the managers who acted buddy buddy with us previously, soon didn't defend me one bit, and everything became my fault, even if I didn't do anything
>Shitty manager whining about how he has to take some time off from work to go on a cruise as I told him I was putting my two weeks in, and said to "Not burn any bridges."
>Was absolutely miserable there, and quitting was one of the best feelings
>Brother went in there months later and the manager who acted buddy buddy with us asked him to come back, even though my brother's working all the time now
Maybe if society actually treated people like they're human beings instead of slaves, maybe people would enjoy working more.
>>
Working 40 hours a week for a minimum wage of $7.35, rooming with 5 or 6 other people, and not spending more than $20 a month on anything that isn't for food, utilities, rent, and toiletries and I still have barely any money to myself to enjoy anything.

I don't even buy games anymore and just pirate them. Any energy I have left to use for studying or bettering my position is drained from the work I put in once I get home.
>>
Why waste time getting a job or a woman when games are more fun?
>>
>>378399919
You'd know he was right if you weren't a stupid ass troll that actually tried to make a living in this Shit Tier system. Or bothered to talk to people about their lives if you actually do work.
>>
>>378399435

Because we're competent enough to use a fucking search engine you underage shit.

Here you go, now fucking kill yourself retard.

http://www.swiftcountymonitor.com/articles/2017/05/26/some-young-men-choose-video-games-over-work
>>
>>378400061
are u ok
>>
>>378399708
It's true, but what are we supposed to do? All become NEETs? Society has us by the balls right now, and we can't do anything without having to either shut up and take it, or do the extreme and set the world straight.
>>
>>378398264
>who are failing to take responsibility for them
What it really means. Fuck golddiggers this is my money.
>>
>>378398853
farm ville and candy crush are not video
>>
>life sucks and there is little redeeming it
>there's a way to avoid it that doesn't involve suicide
>get criticized for taking it
>>
File: 1482116251408.png (98KB, 991x472px) Image search: [Google]
1482116251408.png
98KB, 991x472px
>>
>>378399708
I see that I've found a fellow redditor!
>>
>>378400110
>All become NEETs?

Yes. Abuse their own system. When they don't have any wages to tax, the shit WILL hit the fan.
>>
Why bother when the best I can hope for is a below average probably fat and retarded cunt who would most likely give me an std, cheat on me and take most of my material and non material assets when she decides to move on?

All the hard work in the world won't make up for mediocre physical and mental attributes. I've seen enough of life to know that only lucky guys with 12 inch dongs or higher than average intellects get the really desirable women.

2D>3D, I'll play for as long as I can. Sometimes I think the whole videogame culture is the fruition of the satanist eugenics plan they were going on about in the 1980's.
>>
>>378399957
If you're going to reply to me, at least read before you post.
>>
>>378399919
>>378399964
epic
>>
>>378398264
Ehh, fuck society.
>>
>>378399708
funny thing too

its not like its going to collapse everything
NEETS make up what? maybe a small amount and that is only 1 year not like 10
>>
>>378400234

>hey, white betas are going NEET
>what do we do?
>just import more immigrants

Great job, retard
>>
File: Meow 3DPD.jpg (143KB, 850x514px) Image search: [Google]
Meow 3DPD.jpg
143KB, 850x514px
>>
>>378400219
Yawn. You have it backwards. You have the reddit mindset. You went to reddit first and started coming here around gamergate and now it's your guilty pleasure.
>>
>>378400201
Don't give them the satisfaction.

You fucking fight fire with fire. You might all be trolls and assholes, but God damn it, you're already more intelligent than most of the population just being here and you've probably been through some shit.

Our predecessors fought and died and worked too fucking hard for us to throw away the dream now.

FIGHT.
>>
>>378400297
The immigrants are NEETs to m8, they know the system is exploitable, so they exploit it just like NEETs.
White guys are just now catching up to the rest of us non-Asians when it comes to fucking the system over, if they're going to offer all this shit, why not take advantage of it?
Connect with your inner nigger anon, help us tear it all down.
>>
Fuck you op. I'm a proud MGTOW and I don't need to live in your fake society.
>>
>>378398831
>implying there's any reason to live past 30
>implying the world won't end in nuclear war within the next few years anyway
>>
>>378400390

Cringe
>>
>>378400390
>Fought hard

Oh yeah walking into a random store or factory and getting a job after 10 seconds is real hard.
>>
>>378399012
It's the same problem. Women are underrepresented in their minds (yes, "over half" is still too low for them). They want 100% of gamers to be women because roughly 85% of spending is done by women. Women have the intelligence of children and are wasteful with money, so making them into a market means video game companies could churn out shit and still sell.
>>
>>378400234
>all white men become NEETs
>Pablos take their jobs
>Tyrones take their wives
>Chens lead the world

Not a good plan. What we need is to fucking get rid of this progressive and hedonistic bullshit that plagues society.
>>
I don't care and I hate people too much to move up right now. I'm already a wageslave that lives with his parents just to keep the NEET label away, I'm too much of an unmotivated underachiever despite everyone praising my vocabulary and my apparent intelligence and I've already attempted suicide once so trying it again without anyone suspecting it is out the window. So if I clearly don't care about what some basic harpy has to say about my hobbies then kindly leave me alone, let me drink my drink and play some Shogun 2 with my friends.
>TL;DR fuck off nigga
>>
File: Yhdb0oj.png (117KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
Yhdb0oj.png
117KB, 570x558px
>>378398264
source? always ask for source
>>
>was raised being told both genders are equal
>if a grill likes you it's a code or something that the guy HAS to make the first move while they pretend to not like you
>lonely bitches everywhere, WHERE DID ALL THE GOOD MEN GO?!?! ;_;!
fucking retarded
>>
>>378400484
Ehh sure, but he's right.
>>
File: foever_virgin.jpg (43KB, 296x310px) Image search: [Google]
foever_virgin.jpg
43KB, 296x310px
>>378398264
>of men between the ages of 21 and 30

>frontal cortex (logic process region of brain) develops at 24~25
>before then, everyone's a 'child'

stopped read THERE
>>
>>378400297
>immigrants eventually want higher wages
>lead the businesses and country by the sheer numbers
>system is overturned

Plays out the same, it just looks different.

>>378400484
Take the compliment, asshole.
>>
>>378398264
>men who are perfectly capable of working
Doing what though? Being a wage cuck in the service industry? Serving/"making" shitty food for people? The majority of these "jobs" they pretend need workers are wasteful jobs in our society. They add nothing of value to society and only serve to feed mankinds vices. Replacing workers with automation and increasing the output while decreasing the cost has led to mass amount of unneeded workers. Not to mention the ridiculous types of qulifications certain jobs require because the company looking to hire is incapable of training because they literally don't know how.
>>
>>378400554
>Guys always have to make the first move
I'm sick of this shit
>>
>>378399452
Machines hurt but thats not the entire problem, even women doubling the work force didn't completely fuck young men over. I say this because I see over a hundred job postings near me posted a day and sometimes I see the same job reposted a week later with slightly bumped incentives.

I think the main problem is that margins are so slim that nobody wants to take a chance to hire somebody new. It's why even entry level minimum wage jobs come with years of experience and references required. And, all these jobs are mostly service jobs which means that boys who didn't socialize to suck strangers cock are bad at doing the job. Even if they did hire and train a newby they would just leave a year later for a better job the moment they can.

Employers just don't want young men.
>>
>>378400665
Remember, if you complain about it you're just a virgin beta.
>>
File: 1495834301790.jpg (49KB, 632x775px) Image search: [Google]
1495834301790.jpg
49KB, 632x775px
I don't give a dam I just want to rot quietly and play my video games, if someone disagree then they would have to come and kill me them self.
>>
>>378400372
>Dat projection

Lmfao.
>>
>>378400497
Great Depression?
World Wars?
Farming?
No internet? Or a host of other creature comforts?

Think!

>>378400518
Working on it. But it's going to take a "radical" son of a bitch that calls all the bluffs. And people will hate that person for the turmoil they will cause.
>>
>>378400727
Except by definition, not liking confrontational situations or taking the lead makes you a beta
>>
>>378400665

>he's never had a girl ask him out

Confirmed 400 pound autist
>>
>Only thing that matters in this world is money
>Tfw will never win the lottery
>>
>>378400821
Shut up retard. Alpha/beta dynamics don't apply to human beings. You've spent too much time on the internet.
>>
File: IMG_1013.gif (1MB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.gif
1MB, 200x235px
>>378398264
>See hiring information at work
By 2020 we want to see at least 50% female management positions
>how is this allowed, imagine if it was reversed....
>>
>>378400554
This hurts the most. My anxiety stops me from ever talking to them. It's the worst when they like you too but act indifferent because that's how you're """supposed""" to act.

I'm always afraid they'll laugh at me, get uncomfortable, or have Chad Thundercock as a boyfriend already.
>>
>>378398264
good. ignore women, play vidya
>>
>25
>Work a great paying job for the last 3 years.
>Still live at home and play vidya all day.

I'm sure the article author will then shift away from not contributing to society and instead start questioning why I don't have a girlfriend.
>>
File: 487252458.jpg (31KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
487252458.jpg
31KB, 540x482px
>>378400827
Actually, I have. I was in 2nd or 3rd grade and the two girls that sat behind me asked me which one of them I would choose as my girlfriend, but I both of them were cute so I said both. Whenever one wasn't there, I would spend time with my backup girlfriend, but one of them would always give me shit and break up with me for a day if my green card got changed to yellow.
>>
File: 1492792034921.jpg (26KB, 242x317px) Image search: [Google]
1492792034921.jpg
26KB, 242x317px
I gotta admit it's fucking hilarious how the news twists the "women playing video games" thing to fit their argument at the time.
>>
File: 1475217348012.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475217348012.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
>>378400554
>>378400665
>>378400727
I didn't come into this thread to feel.
>>
File: 1495625034582.jpg (19KB, 652x130px) Image search: [Google]
1495625034582.jpg
19KB, 652x130px
>>
File: Shrug.jpg (9KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.jpg
9KB, 512x323px
>Live in an era of piracy in a unbelievable scale. You can be just as informed, just as knowledgeable, just as content consuming like everyone else and don't even have to drop a dime. You want a certain medium like literature/textbooks, anime, games, lectures, tutorials, etc? Fucking look its there on the internet.
>Live in an era where you don't even have to be a wagecuck working for someone else, the internet has so many venues for self employment for those who choose to live a life of productivity. So much information passes through the internet, and wagecucks don't even have enough time or energy to take advantage or utilize it to make something out of it.

You must be fucking retarded to be a wagecuck in this day of age. I probably consumed more media in the last 5 years than a wagecuck will ever do in his ENTIRE fucking life. Call me a beta as you do you taxes and hand it to my bux.
>>
>>378399964
I don't see how it's fedorafagging when the economy really does suck dick. There's no point in trying when the world is crushingly difficult compared to where it was 40 years ago.

I did the whole wageslave thing. I worked close to full time during highschool and the two years of community collage I took. It was shit. You work 40 hours a week for fuckall pay, have no room for advancement, and as the job's management goes to shit, you get more and more demanded out of you.

>>378400674
>jobs are everywhere
Yes, but they don't pay near enough to justify the time. 40 hours a week doesn't cut the standard cost of living at minimum wage in my city. Rent alone, even in shitty appartments is like 1200 dollars/mo. You're looking at 8/hr days 7 days a week no holidays if you want to live on your own. As an antisocial introvert, again, I would legitimately kill myself before living that lifestyle.

Good jobs require education and a long resume, and education's cost has shot up even more than cost of living.
>>
>>378400994
>WOMEN PLAY VIDEO GAMES TOO. THEY'RE 60% OF ALL GAMERS
>WOMEN DON'T PLAY VIDEOGAMES, GIVE THEM ATTENTION YOU MAN CHILD
>>
>>378401093
Good.
I hope more women's ovaries dry up.
And before I get any /pol/tard autists complaining, I'm not white, so fuck off.
>>
>>378401093
kek, the woman who wrote this has molded her entire identity around being an aunt because she waited too long to have kids, and now she's in her mid 40s and it's too late. She tries to pass it off as being a choice but anyone with a brain knows the truth. She's just a salty feminist who tells other salty feminists what they want to hear. And they all avoid blame and place all blame on men. Delusional cunts.
>>
Playing too much vidya isn't the cause, it's a symptom. Unrealistic qualification and experience requirements are the cause, how the fuck do they expect young men to get a job when every fucking job on the market requires 2 yars experience on top of whatever qualifications they need?
>>
>>378401093
>Been trying to start a family ever since I got full time employment.
>Zero women in their early-mid 20s are interested in kids and simply want to party all the time.

Seriously pisses me off. I don't want to start having children in my 30s, but it looks like I don't really have a choice.
>>
File: 1495436038926.jpg (148KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
1495436038926.jpg
148KB, 696x931px
>it's not my fault I'm a failure of a man
>it's society's fault, and the Jews, women, minorities, etc

Kill yourselves
>>
>>378401093
What benefit is there to having or raising a child in today's society?
>>
>>378401324
You're acting like everything in the world is fine.
>>
>>378400827
Are you European or a Chad? I've had some ugly girls try and ask me out, but none that I actually consider attractive.
>>
File: 1495840079313.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1495840079313.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>378401324
>Mfw I'm a minority
>Mfw /pol/ is genuinely right about women
>Mfw white SJWs think other races don't have just as much hatred for kikes
>Mfw don't even like /pol/tards
>>
>>378401351
If you have a child and raise it right, they carry on your name and are a balancing force to all the retards and idiots in the world.
>>
>>378401304
Can't you just substitute a wife with a waifu and a child for a puppy?
>>
>>378398264
This is good. The bubble needs to burst because nobody enjoys modern bureaucracy. Civilization was supposed to make life easier for everybody in mutual cooperation, not drive us all to want to shoot ourselves from the headache of said bureaucracy and monotony.
>>
>>378401324
And you are no better. You are absolutely in the same boat as us and lashing out angrily like this is your way of coping with it. You like to pretend you've above it but you're not.
>>
>>378401402

Everyone faces hardships. You either man the fuck up and overcome it or give up like a bitch. It's clear what most of /v/ chose.
>>
>>378398264
>Try to find work
>Get told to apply online
>Apply online
>Never hear back
>Sit around and enjoy myself playing vidya instead
>>
>>378401298
Nature of the beast. Employers can have incredibly high standards because there's such a glut of skilled labor now and not enough positions available. And that probably won't ever get better, workers are now far more productive than they were previous, so less people can cover the same supply.

Eventually it's going to hit a point where there's more people unemployed than employed simply because there's no reason to hire additional workers in any field. And then the riots start, fueled by the unemployed masses who have nothing to keep themselves occupied and feel alienated by a society that hates them.
>>
yeah sure sucks that men are playing video games when all these jobs are just waiting for them

gonna need more immigration to have any hope of filling all these vacant positions
>>
File: Ultimate cuckoldry.jpg (180KB, 644x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate cuckoldry.jpg
180KB, 644x768px
>>378401485
>>
>>378401324
>live in a country where guns are illegal
>history of mental illness anyway
>can't an hero because I'll probably fuck it up again
I supported Trump, bring on the nukes Family
>>
File: 1495713423824.jpg (129KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1495713423824.jpg
129KB, 1182x966px
All I feel nowadays is spite.
>>
>>378398264
>they express a growing frustration with these “men-children” who are failing to take responsibility for themselves and in relationships.

and they actually think succesful men will treat them like princesses? no, they're kept around as long as they look good, but when the first wrinkles start to appear they're replaced with a newer model. i thought this was the world women wanted? sexual 'freedom' right?
>>
>>378401658
>All people care about is sex
>>
>>378401591
I'm not saying I'm giving up, I'm just saying /v/ isn't wrong in this case
>>
>>378401605
This is me right now
repeat weekly. Parents say 'go in there and hand your resume in person' when I've literally seen them throw it in the bin after telling me to apply online
They get so many applications they cannot rely on paper anymore you fucking nitwits, a bot keyword matches all the resumes and shortlists a fuckton from just that
>>
File: IMG_2342.jpg (82KB, 965x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2342.jpg
82KB, 965x1024px
Itt
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
File: 1490969585873.png (365KB, 389x406px) Image search: [Google]
1490969585873.png
365KB, 389x406px
>>378401139
This. Not even a bachelor's degree is worth anything in a lot of fields due to over-saturation caused by increasing standards for positions that don't justify them. A master's degree today has less weight than a bachelor's degree held in the 80s and 90s in most fields, so even if you do manage to get an official education you'll likely end up like the rest of us who graduated and are still unemployable.

To get a job that brings any modicum of success you need advanced degrees, connections, and work experience (which ironically means you're in a worse position experience-wise after getting a degree compared to someone who just worked for 4 years instead). Society demands much more work in a much more structured fashion than ever before, neither my parents nor their parents contended with anything like it in pursuing their own success. Grandfather got a bachelor's at a public university and became a pioneer of computer software by just walking into a company with no prior work-experience, father didn't get a degree at all but is a successful aircraft mechanic and engineer for a major airline, which was his fifth job. You can't do anything like that today without a million qualifications and connections, so why bother?
>>
>>378401351
I'll admit I wonder about this sometimes. I've worked in environments with much older men that married and divorced a couple of times and never had kids. I won't say this applies to everyone, but I know they in particular weren't happy in general. Perhaps if your rich or famous it doesn't hit as hard, but when you live life at the bottom of the barrel just trying to get to retirement so you don't have to work anymore, it seems souls crushing.

Mating and having offspring is essential to life so I imagine that not doing so makes people feel unfulfilled.
>>
>>378401658
Kek. It's true. Hope for a son
>>
Think it's bad now? Give it a decade or two when robots and AI start taking over all the menial work, the unemployment rate is going to skyrocket.
>>
>>378401324
>tfw the only joy I get out of life is being so unliked by the rest of the world my very existence is a blight on society such that I am the great adversary they crave to have.
>This is my single motivating reason for a continued life, to simply share as much misery as possible to those who despise me.
>>
>>378401658
Why aren't fathers allowed to fuck their daughters first?
>>
>>378401628
I honestly don't think that's going to happen. I think we are probably going full Solaris or Brave New World.

The automation will get to the point that a small fraction of the population will actually be doing any sort of "work". And everyone else will just be trading brownie points/upboats among themselves for their hobbies and social recognition.

It will just be how things go.
>>
>>378398264
>>That young working age men are sitting out of the workforce creates a troublesome scenario for employers in the near future.
I want to see this happen, not because I don't believe it will, but because I want to see the world burn and cry. Those employers can suck a fat one if they want their NEET nerds back.
>In fact, they express a growing frustration with these “men-children” who are failing to take responsibility for themselves and in relationships.
Yeah call 'em men-children that will bring them back! Don't have a relationship with someone who can't support themselves, tada! Less women spreading their legs, less children aborted or thrown into orphanages, less male slave wagecucks, and more clueless 20-30 year olds who suck the welfare system dry and rush into garbage jobs once Mommy and Daddy pass on.
>>
>>378401808
>Buzzfeed

Kill yourself.
>>
Start your own business and work from home nerds.
>>
>Been working for 2 years
>Hate every second of it
I want out
>>
>>378401658
Traditionally men never wanted daughters and they also never cared for them if was the mother who raised daughters
>>
>>378401658
women enjoy men anon, maybe not as much as men enjoy women. Men are the more romantic sex in comparison though.
>>
>>378401658
I know right? Marry Barra's father should've just killed himself instead of raising her.
>>
>>378401658
true in this day and age. can minimize the risks by raising her to hate the electric jew.
>>
>>378401518
Not really. I don't so much care about the wife part, but I want offspring of my own to carry on the family. Perhaps my children will have a better run of things than I did, and at least I can see to that.

Honestly, if children growing up in a single parent home didn't usually wind up with a slew of issues from that, I'd just find a surrogate to have my children and raise them myself. I have the resources on my own to spend on a child or two, but there's some stuff a mother has to do for her children that simply can't be filled in the right way by the father (And vice versa).
>>
>>378398853
They're smart enough to only play Facebook games during work hours so it looks like they're actually productive.
>>
>>378401298
By having connections, that's how I got my current job.
I consider myself lucky to be employed full time, but god damn do I have every moment of it.
I always thought the wagecuck shit was a meme while I was a neet, but I'm living it now.
>>
>>378401908
Hit a little close to home there?
>>
>graduated in 2009 during the middle of the financial crisis
>already had a job lined up
>still get recruiters trying to poach me
>my friends all can find jobs easily

Either shit is fucked or you retards aren't the sterling model employees you imagine yourselves to be
>>
>>378401658
The fact that they're referring to a daughters pussy as tight sounds weird, but other than that, true.
>>
>>378401605
When I was trying to find work, I put in at the unemployment office to continue to receive benefits. Still took almost three years to even find a janitor job, and then I felt bad because a tech job opened up three months after I took it.
>>
>>378401879
I'm both excited and terrified of how society will be in the next 20-30 years from this.
>>
>>378402180
Not at all. I didn't even watch it because
>Buzzfeed
which means it's automatically garbage and it's indicative of your trash taste that you actually thought you were being witty by linking to it ITT. Also, the whole alpha/beta thing is a meme and doesn't apply to humans. We aren't wolves, you ignoramus.

Now do as you've been instructed and kill yourself.
>>
>>378398264
I have enough money, so why work? Why get married to someone who'd just spend it all and most likely divorce me and take it all + any kids we had anyway?

I'm not blaming all women by any means, but there's just no motivation to do any of that when most of the girls out there aren't even close to worth dealing with.
>>
>>378402278
Read up on Nick Land.
>>
>>378401658
When I raise a daughter, she's going to wear the pants in the family when she gets married.
>>
>>378402213
Most of /v/ is underaged.
>>
>>378398264

I got a job last summer after 7-8 years of NEETdom and playing video games every day for over 15 years.
My only regret is that I no longer find the satisfaction I used to get playing them. I haven't played a game and truly enjoyed myself in quite a while. So now I'm saving up money and trying to get back in society. The funny thing is everyone seems to be playing games now. It was a mild culture shock going to work and seeing everyone talking about it. I work at a factory and not some IT department too.
>>
>>378401814
I actually did work a summer job in tech for a couple of years before signing on as an intern. Even without a college degree, I found my chances of getting hired were better than people with college but no experience.

I think college for the masses is a mistake. They need to separate out technical training for a type of job and the wide range of learning that college is for.
>>
>>378401139
>>378401814

What has really broken me was an NPR marketplace thing documenting upstate 1980s NY and how with a high school degree you could get a job paying 18-20 dollars an hour at Kodak. If that was adjusted for inflation 18-20 is still fantastic. 41,000 a year. The best job I got an interview for since graduating was a paid internship of 15 dollars an hour and 30,000 a year seems like a reasonable entry level salary. If it was not adjusted for inflation then that would be around 50 fucking dollars an hour for a high school degree.

I am not expecting a job petting puppies but I can't even get my foot in the door for the national security/international affairs field because they expect and prefer a masters for entry level positions. It's an employer's market right now and it has been since the 2008 meltdown and it continues to be the more they outsource and use H1B visas for industries that can do so (I am better off that my field doesn't suffer that threat the way you IT guys are threatened by it).

I would welcome an entry level position to prove myself and pay my dues. Any shit retail or brick-laying job (I have done literal ditch digging. Literally digging a ditch landscaping work) will mean fuck all to the employers.

The inflation of college attendance fucks over everyone but the colleges, loan providers and tradeskill employees. If less people went to college then the value of a bachelors would climb and the non college educated could find better tradeskill employment.
>>
>>378402213
It's both, I never said I was a model employee. Despite having two degrees, one in the sciences, I struggle due to having no connections and no experience. The necessity of which is a well-documented facet of the trends anons have been talking about in this thread, where society demands too much and rewards too little to engage with unless you are one of the lucky few who either by virtue of their birth of by clever planning (or perhaps pure blind cosmic luck) have found themselves in a position like yours.
>>
File: angry.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>378401879
>actually in med school right now to become a surgeon
>mfw right at the moment i can finally start to work, society collapses and money becomes worthless
>>
>>378401324
>Using outdated definitions of manhood to insult me
>>
>>378401658
Forgetting the fact that your daughter is also probably going to annoy and leech the life out of the guy, being a woman and all. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>378401591
Why don't you woman the fuck up and deal with it
>>
File: 1490138630154.jpg (99KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1490138630154.jpg
99KB, 634x634px
Who here /legitfuckingscaredoftheirfuture/ heya?

>No employers are hiring
>Women are uppity cunts

So why should we strive for anything when ultimately all of our efforts are going to be worthless?
>>
>>378402708
What will you do when mom and dad die?
>>
>>378402708
I'm probably gonna go live in a Buddhist monastery at some point. Better to let the world be.
>>
>>378402765
follow them probably
>>
>>378402708
>No employers are hiring

They're not going to come knocking on your door and offer you a job that's for sure.
I suggest you start asking acquaintances/past friends/relatives to help you find one.
>>
>>378402685
I can pass as an attractive trap
Im tempted to just do it and leech off some man
>>
>>378402708
me, the only thing worse is watching my extended family get older and more angry with me for not being successful
My younger brother looks up to me somehow and I've done nothing but let him down with my fear of eye contact and complete lack of any social skills
>>
>>378401902
I think that will only come about if it's possible to produce enough goods for mass welfare and still make a profit somehow. As it is, I think it's not that we can't afford to hire out the entire population and put them to work, it's simply business owners don't want to because that would reduce their overall profits. There's only so much of a return you can get for hiring people to work sweatshops, and after you hit a point, it doesn't matter if you're producing a hundred T-shirts or a thousand if there's only enough demand for a hundred to begin with. This is coupled with the fact that decreasing supply will allow you to sell less items (Meaning less work going in to making those items) at a higher price.

At its core, our economy has that major flaw with it -- it seeks the most profitable course for the business owner, which over time becomes how little of work can be done for the most amount of profit.
>>
>autosage
>>
>>378402518
>What has really broken me was an NPR marketplace thing documenting upstate 1980s NY and how with a high school degree you could get a job paying 18-20 dollars an hour at Kodak. If that was adjusted for inflation 18-20 is still fantastic. 41,000 a year. The best job I got an interview for since graduating was a paid internship of 15 dollars an hour and 30,000 a year seems like a reasonable entry level salary. If it was not adjusted for inflation then that would be around 50 fucking dollars an hour for a high school degree.

Fuck this life man.

Only viable career option for a person out of highschool that I see is going into the Fitness world or directly into a trade school. I've been there a bit. Both are academic as fuck really, so I'd say going full gymrat is the best option for a full on antisocial nerd, which seems super fucking odd.
>>
>>378402708
>So why should we strive for anything when ultimately all of our efforts are going to be worthless?
That sums up all of the shitty decisions I've made for the past 6 years. So now a bleak future is going to be a lot worse after I threw away a STEM degree for one in the humanities, and a dozen other mistakes. In the end my only goal is to make enough money to live off of and support my hobby without hating every moment of my working day. I doubt it's achievable and I'm not even sure if it's worthwhile.
>>
We have all the resources to feed and house everybody in the world, or at the very least in first world countries. But we let made up and imaginary values make us lose our fucking minds with anxiety and dissatisfaction.
>>
File: 1492668888609.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492668888609.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>Went to college but kept failing because I'm dumb as a rock and too antisocial to get help
>Had to drop out
>Have no money, no job, no social connections, no work experience, and now I've got to start paying off my $40,000 student loan debt for the degree I didn't get
Shit sucks man. I wish I didn't fall for the College meme.
>>
>>378402552
If that's the case, you're in a good position because you have a skill that will be very valuable even in a collapsed society. The ones that should worry in that case are people in management positions and high tech positions, because only the most practical skills will be needed for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>378401658
Worse considering that there are feminists just around the corner to fill your daughter's mind with illusions that she must fuck anything she sees and that your ideals that you instilled on her are the result of patriarchal control.
>>
>>378402894
if it's autosaging it's fine, the less false flagging cancerous fagtrons that see this thread on the first page the better, feel with me bros, pepe is taken and dead but they can't take these threads from us
>>
>>378401591
>trustfundie thinking his opinion matters
also this isn't videogames
>>
File: just normal life.jpg (59KB, 496x615px) Image search: [Google]
just normal life.jpg
59KB, 496x615px
I kind of feel like scum using my diagnosed mental illness, although somewhat minor compared to others, to find a job through specific government programs, but has anybody here used a method like this to find a good job? My major disability probably isn't even my mental illness but rather my lack of employment and training really, but I haven't been able to find a place of employment for over 5 years after graduating from high school. Even McDonalds hired 16 year olds over me. I've seriously contemplated killing myself before because I hate being a leech on my family and it's sometimes been extremely painful living, but the only thing that has kept me from going through with my exit strategy is that I'd be missing any good games, shows, or books that might be made after I pass on.

Humans were not made to live life like this. My instincts tell me this.
>>
>>378402865

That's what I did. A bit painful at first but you get used to it
>>
File: 1492047477185.jpg (43KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1492047477185.jpg
43KB, 500x376px
>>378402894
>>
>>378402986
Not a meme, you're just stupid.
>>
>>378401324
>no real discernable positive traits
>nothing that makes me stand out as a desirable partner or friend
>i'm just as ugly on the inside as on the outside
>tangibly worse by association
>there is no hidden beauty, no special aspect
>mediocre piece of human garbage
>unhappy life he deserves

holy fucking shit, whoever wrote this has serious issues. who the hell actually thinks that everyone else has these magical traits that make them desirable to everyone as friends or partners? guess what. other people are just like you, they aren't special. you don't need "hidden beauty and special aspects" for people to like you, no wonder this guy's depressed as fuck, he thinks everyone else are magical angels that do no wrong.

sheesh, spend 5 fucking minutes interacting with people outside and you'd realize they're just as flawed as everyone else (including this guy)
>>
>>378402510

I agree on the last bit. Yeah you need more than just high school education now but there should be a training/tradeskills for the masses - not just the usual plumbing shit but stuff like being a technician. If my foreign affairs/national security angle I'm working with right now with a certificate program on top of the BA fails >>378402518 I'm either going to become one of those english teachers in a third world country or try and see if I can learn how to become a pilot. Not airlines pilot just low-medium capacity stuff.

>>378402552

I'd say relax nigger, the medical field will always be highly useful and especially if we go apocalyptic Syria style civil war they can't just use high tech cutting edge robot surgeons like the long-term trend is pointing towards.

>>378402452
I still have trouble shaking the highschool survival mechanism I pulled of thinking nerdy shit is to be hidden and veiled like a power level instead of how it's now the norm and mainstream for everyone.

>>378402892

When the underlying foundation of the society is healthy and virtuous then that economic flaw is minimal. It was in the past where while companies did naturally seek and want profits it was not to the detriment of civic obligations and a sense of what was normal and just. Again because I am NPR listening dumbass https://www.marketplace.org/2016/08/16/sustainability/smuckers - smuckers was a tenure based stockholder voting system. So the longer you held the company's stocks the more voice you had. This led to slow, stable but efficient growth.

(Next post)
>>
Jesus Christ said ye shall know them by their fruits

And look what this era has produced for us
>>
File: 1496021499672.png (225KB, 423x491px) Image search: [Google]
1496021499672.png
225KB, 423x491px
>>378401961
>been at a boring office job surrounded by horrible old people for 6 months
>already lost 10 kilos/20 pounds, underweight according to my BMI, too tired/sad/unmotivated to even eat anymore
I'm gonna die.
>>
This thread is hitting way too hard right now and I have to leave for uni in a few minutes.
>>
>>378403047
The only thing stopping me is the possibility of watching the end of human race first hand. I won't see the embers die out, but i may see the ignition.
>>
>>378403081
The meme is that college is for everyone and everyone, and you'll get nothing but success from it

I'm a senior in high school right now, and they push it down your throat so much, and it's a huge lie. Some people are just not meant for college.
>>
>>378402918
Which one did you go for brother? English major over here. Just finished the 1st semester. It was either this or no degree at all because STEM would have chewed me out. If I don't make it as either a Journalist, Writer or Ad Man etc then I plan to go for Law School.
>>
> 22 year old me
> just graduated
> poor and gullible as fuck
> just want a cute girl for a life companion, work hard building a family and all that shit
> gets friendzoned at best. At worst, berated, being called lazy, useless, loser, and all kinds of shit.
> went to /a/ and /jp/, bought waifu and plastic vagina, learned moon so I can play all those porn VNs and buy those waifus / onaholes
> kept on wageslaving and climbing the corporate ladder with perseverance. Hug waifu and blow load on plastic vaginas when sad, lonely, or frustrated.
> Sometimes shitpost on 4chan as well. I love you guys.

> Years passed, landed on a good position, can now save over 75% of income if I'm willing to live like I did in my 22s.
> have all consoles from Nintendo and Sony, import my vidya straight from Japan
> travel to Japan during long leaves
> have enough to buy a mcmansion and SUV in cash, still live with parents, and take public transport to work because that's my tax money
> everyone is literally very frustrated that I won't wife up those wrinkled cunts that won't even give me a chance in my 20s
> post office kept on delivering new vidya, waifus, and plastic vaginas every month.
> working towards building my "fuck you money" so I can lead a NEET life for at least 30 years while enjoying hobbies.

I seriously need to thank feminism.
>>
>>378403303
History and ended up turning a minor in German and Germanic Studies into a second major.

It's looking bleak out there fella.
>>
>>378403281
The vast majority of people aren't meant for college in the sense that it's for higher learning. Just because you put someone through a system that teaches higher levels of thought doesn't mean they're going to wind up capable of that higher level of thought.
>>
>>378403165

>Here is a tribute to Smucker's boring success: over the years the company has acquired Jif peanut butter, Crisco, the pet food firm Big Heart Pet Brands and Folger's coffee. Yet it's paid out a dividend to investors every year since 1949, increasing its dividend 15 years in a row.
>"They haven't chased trends, like pre-prepared coffee drinks, the frappucinos and macchiatos and lattes," said Robyn Bolton of the business consultancy Innosight. "They've really stayed steady and true to the core of the brand."

Naturally this pisses off the parasitic slash and burn kinds of investors who cry "waaha it's discrimination, it should be one share one vote". They cry that it violates shareholder democracy and are upset that rather than drive by short term "NOW NOW NOW" profits and a single minded interest in short term returns instead of long-term growth.

That kind of ethos extends to the rest of the economy with a lot of businesses and interests caring more about immediate gratification than long term success. When you've got a dozen other people climbing over eachother for your shit-paid position, why worry about offering competitive salaries and benefits to retain an employer? Why worry about treating your employee as a long term asset to cultivate and engender loyalty and improved skills when you can just use and toss them? Until 10-20 years come calling and now you suddenly lack effective people for your middle or upper management positions and you can't just outsource that shit.
>>
It's a shame /r9k/ is shit because this reminded me that the board exists. Now I miss when that had actual discussion instead of just shitty memes. Would love to have another thread like this and actually discuss how shitty our civilization has turned out to be for people living in it.
>>
>used to smoke weed for the escapism, it would sometimes feel like I'm on another world when I was absorbed into a game while fucked up
>can't even do that anymore because it makes me think 100x faster than normal and get super paranoid of literally everything, even breathing too loudly
>>
>>378403450
I also don't think there's enough education about what a college is supposed to offer, and further what specific fields of study can bring. I know a lot of people that fell for trap degrees because they had been told in high school that a degree is a degree and that's all you need. A lot of kids don't know what to expect at all and end up in bad situations after college because of it.
>>
>>378403424
:)
I'm gonna start calling it that
My "fuck you" money
>>
>>378403431
Sure is my man. Let's hope the race/resources/class wars begin in our lifetime so that we can at the very least have the pleasure of spectating this abysmal society be engulfed in flames.
>>
File: 1430646468342.jpg (35KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1430646468342.jpg
35KB, 444x444px
>>378402452
Interested in how you got a job after 7-8 years of NEET. You said it's a factory job and I've heard those jobs sometimes require nothing, not even a resume. If you had a resume or if you had to write one would it actually be fuck all blank at that time? No offense though.
>>
Who else is trying to get into the trade business?
>>
>>378403715
Explain further.
>>
>>378402452
Which games did your fellow blue-collar workers play? And have you tried Bloodborne/The Witcher 3/ Final Fantasy XV?
>>
>>378403654
Call it a personal feeling, but I give us a generation before everything is fire.
>>
>>378403424
Any advice you could give to someone in your past position? I'm about to graduate and start working thanks to a program that will find me work from college
>>
>>378403134
have YOU ever talked to people in real life faggot?
>>
File: 1495766083750.jpg (104KB, 597x747px) Image search: [Google]
1495766083750.jpg
104KB, 597x747px
>>378403654
That's a shitty underage attitude and I want to berate you for it.

I can't really refute it though, entering (or attempting to enter) the working world has changed my worldview on a lot of things.
>>
>>378402992
>you have a skill that will be very valuable even in a collapsed society.

i know...i just hope society will stay structured enough for me to have a luxurious lifestyle. don't want to study my ass off for 10 years just to run a charity in some hellhole where i can't even take a daily shower.
>>
>>378403790
>professors being literally rioted at during school because they refuse to follow SJW propaganda
>the mainstream is okay with it
I give it until next USA election cycle where tensions will boil over hardcore.
>>
>>378403859
Rest assured no matter what state society is in, you'll be better off than most if not all of the people around you. You can't really ask for much more than that.
>>
File: Purchasing+Power+of+U.S.+Dollar.jpg (14KB, 490x394px) Image search: [Google]
Purchasing+Power+of+U.S.+Dollar.jpg
14KB, 490x394px
>>378403424
If I have any advice for you, it's to take that fuck you money and invest it in something rather than simply dump it in a bank. A year's salary today might wind up being worth drastically less in 10 years, and almost certainly 20. You need to accrue interest in it somehow that can keep up with the US inflation rate.

Except the current rate of inflation is specifically high to prevent that sort of thing, so someone can't simply save up in the 20-50 years and retire on their own dime. In just 20 years from the 60s to the 80s, your money dropped in value by half, for example.
>>
>>378403746
She like plumbing, carpentry, and welding. I've been learning that stuff because I felt no dirty if progress with my other college classes. I never felt like I bettered myself through those things, but with labor skills I feel like a more capable human being. The job market is still shit though.
>>
>>378403047
>Even McDonalds hired 16 year olds over me.

they hire 16 year olds over everyone in fast food. cheap and easy to manipulate.
>>
>>378403838
yes, that was my entire point. what kind of shut-in moron thinks everyone else except them has these special qualities that automatically make them amazing friends or partners, christ. if the guy who wrote that actually talked to people, he'd know that his beliefs about himself and other people are fucking insane.
>>
>>378403936
I don't know, the next election seems a bit too soon for me. There's going to be some fun times there though, that's for sure.
>>
>>378404009
People telling me that doesn't make it hurt any less especially since that's the only interview I actually managed to get called in for.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.