[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Wii games would you completely reccomend? I have heard Xenoblade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Xenoblade.jpg (269KB, 1460x705px) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade.jpg
269KB, 1460x705px
What Wii games would you completely reccomend? I have heard Xenoblade is the best game on the system. Wii games thread
>>
xenoblade
no more heroes 1/2
super mario galaxt 1/2
Kirbys epic yarn
Rythem heaven fever
Donkey con country
>>
the other games in Operation Rainfall: The Last Story and Pandora's Tower. Also try The Conduit and Metroid Prime Triology.

Take your time playing any of these games. No need to rush. Xenoblade is already lenghty.
>>
>>378389143
Whats the deal with that trilogy? Why did Japan decide to localize them?
>>
>>378388785
Xenoblade is one of the greatest "why the fuck have I not played this sooner" games I've played in the last half decade.

Everything about it was phenominal
>atmosphere
>quests
>music
>music
>music
>voice acting
>gameplay
>characters
>story
I recommend it as one of the top wii games to play. Sadly I heard X didn't quite stack up. Shame because Satoral Marsh and Agnaritha were two of the greatest videogame compositions I've ever heard. I've never played a game that genuinely said "if you like the day track for this area, just wait till nightfall".
>>
Everything said so far plus Project M and Wario Ware Smooth Moves
>>
>>378389462
dunno. Wikipedia has an article about "Operation Rainfall," so go check that out.

>>378389474
I agree. I replayed it after a few years and it holds up quite well. I've tried X, and the gameplay for the the original still felt tight. Im surprised how deep the social bits of the game get. Most NPCs get chained together somehow.
>>
XC is indeed the best of you like jrpgs

Other great games are the prime trilogy, Mario galaxy 2, and no more heroes
>>
>>378389830
I was highly tempted to do the new game+, but I don't have the time to commit over 100 hours to a game I've already played these days.

I agree about the social bits as well, that little attention to detail in how everyone is connected to one another is pretty grand.
>>
I find it impossible to play Xenoblade Chronicles after playing Xenoblade Chronicles X. Everything just feels so slow and clunky.
>>
Is xenoblade playable on dolphin 5.0? Havent tried to emulate Wii yet. Is XC dependent on mc?
>>
>>378388785
Xenoblade is one of my favorite games. Don't play it on Wii. Use Dolphin so you can make the game look way better.
>>
>>378389474
X is one of my favorite RPGs, purely because of gameplay. It's easily the best open world game on Wii U
>>
File: IMG_0046.jpg (197KB, 765x1074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.jpg
197KB, 765x1074px
>pic related
It may seem weird to recommend an anime Disney game, but I honestly had fun with it. I regret not keeping the game as the itch play it comes back from time to time.
>>
File: 1420629961863.jpg (50KB, 439x406px) Image search: [Google]
1420629961863.jpg
50KB, 439x406px
Excite Truck
Punch-Out!
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
World of Goo (if it's still possible to get?)
Red Steel
>>
>>378390795
Its such a strange recommendation that i just may give a try, thanks anon
>>
Xenoblade is a meme, everything is cliche but since dumb americans dont know anything about culture outside murica they think its innovative and original.
Wanna play a good game? Try Xenogears
>>
>>378389474
It's not as good as this anon says. it's a 7/10 to be honest
>>
>annoying britbong voices
>Infinite quests to slow down progress and make it seem like the game is long
>Long as hell, like needlessly long
>Story is just anime cliche #5
>Garbage graphics, Wii can do way better than that
The only thing that really stood out was the gameplay, the rest is awful
>>
>>378390795
I second this. I was surprised that a Disney game would be decent.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.