[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

henmue 3 Dev Room Progress Report Vol. 3 HOLY SHIT. IS THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: L2J5AeL.jpg (90KB, 1090x628px) Image search: [Google]
L2J5AeL.jpg
90KB, 1090x628px
henmue 3 Dev Room Progress Report Vol. 3

HOLY SHIT. IS THIS GOING TO BE A BIGGER DISASTER THAN MIGHT NO 9?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/posts/1895449
>>
but hey shovel knight was a huge success so please ignore the other 98,456 failed game kickstarters
>>
ayy
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1288x1214px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1288x1214px
OP you fucking pleb, this is shaping up to be the Baki game i've always dreamed of.
>>
Wasn't /v/ memeing this series for years? does nobody give a fuck anymore?
>>
Every nip could learn a thing or two from Nigoro about keeping your investors informed.
>>
>>378391924
What do you mean?
>>
>>378392346
What don't you get?
>>
>>378391924
Holy fucking shit LaMulana hasn't released yet?
>>
>>378388451
Not sure how I feel about the art direction but whatever. It looks fine I guess.

A gameplay trailer would go a long way though.
>>
>>378393486

Latest update:

We said we are not going to exhibit in BitSummit, but actually LA-MULANA 2 was there. It's not that we lied or kept it secret, it was just the game was exhibited at the KickStarter booth as an example of a successful project. Since there was no one from NIGORO standing beside the game, it seems not so many people played or the booth got crowded or anything. I know, it's not the kind of game you can get into without any explanation.

As for the demo, we could not have the starting position anywhere other than the entrance of Eg-Lana, "Roots of Yggdrasil", since exploration games need to played from the early stage of having little equipment.

As for the development, compared to the previous alpha-build there are many improvements such as the item names appearing upon acquisition; enemies now drop encyclopedia chips; you can call upon faries; you can talk with NPCs and so on. But I still cannot show them yet. It's so frustrating!

Well, visiting BitSummit and playing various games maxed out my urge to show my games off, too, so I just attached screenshots of further stages.
Still, I'm patient enough to not show the last stages though!
>>
>>378390624
Looks like a Baki The Grappler character.
>>
On one end its been 2 years since the kickstarter, and on the other hand open world games are hard to do, and the team had been out of it forever. I guess they're saving it for TGS or next year.
>>
I guess some people didn't really play the first two games to know how ridiculous some characters look like.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.