[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things that bother you but nobody else. The reload animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Barrett_.50cal_Reload_MW2.png (182KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Barrett_.50cal_Reload_MW2.png
182KB, 640x360px
ITT: Things that bother you but nobody else.

The reload animation in the MW series. Something about it just seems off and I can't figure out what.
>>
>>378387351
Maybe it's that lifting a 30 pound weapon and holding it steady straight up with only one hand seems kinda silly.
>>
Honorifics
>>
>>378387351
being able to perfectly load your rifle everytime without fumbling your magazine or it not going in perfectly the first time
>>
>>378387897
Games make loading rounds from a stripper clip seem like the easiest thing ever
>>
>>378387351
Stalker: call of pripyat, the fucking shells flying in your face rather the other side of your fucking kalishkonov.
>>
>>378389546

To be fair you are generally playing as a trained soldier who has done it a million times, also if it's anything but a mosin clips work pretty well
>>
>>378387351
Don't they smack the old mag out with the new mag? It looks cool but hilariously dumb.
>>
>>378389991
i know the FAL animation did that, and it looked badass.
>>
>>378387703
t. noguns
>>
>>378389943
>also if it's anything but a mosin clips work pretty well
More than half of the time, when I use clips on my Mosin, it's not only a challenge to get the rounds in the magazine, but just using the clip seems to cause a rim-lock / disruptor mechanism failure, totally locking the gun unless I empty the mag from the bottom.

>>378389991
That only works with rock-in mags with a paddle release, like with AKs. It's a legit tactic.
>>
>>378387351
Using bright primary colors during character creation. Especially for eyes and hair.
>>
File: 1465674565163.png (187KB, 346x406px) Image search: [Google]
1465674565163.png
187KB, 346x406px
>>378389943
>some Russian conscript
>a trained soldier
>>
Fresh magazines being completely empty because they're reusing the model of the empty mag
Imfdb pointed this out and now it won't stop bugging me.
>>
>>378395150
Now you're starting to realize the pain of /k/ommandos whenever lazy dev fucks don't pay attention to details.

I've lost count on how many times the guns' safety is on, bolt-action sniper rifle's bolt is straight and clips into the scope, or cartridge's primers are already punched before firing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.