[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't want it to end like this, anon. I kinda hoped you'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: edgy.png (685KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
685KB, 810x1080px
I didn't want it to end like this, anon. I kinda hoped you'd put up more of a fight.
>>
>>378385684
he did nothing wrong
>>
>>378386490
Debatable.
>>
So, how did the Joker manage to keep him trapped for 6 months without escape or without Batman finding out? Surely he would have obsessively looked for the body or any remains. I think they went a bit too far with the 6 months of captivity thing in this game.
>>
>>378386774
Batman looked for Jason for 6 months and then gave up because nothing turned up. Only a few recordings of Joker torturing Jason were sent to Bruce.
>>
>>378386918
>nothing turned up
I mean, he's the goddamn batman. "World's greatest detective" my ass. Jason was right, he didn't give a fuck about him.
>>
>>378387104
Bruce has obvious character flaws but they're only ever brought up in the comics. Any time someone criticizes his actions he just stays silent.
>>
File: 1489613345509.jpg (121KB, 680x638px) Image search: [Google]
1489613345509.jpg
121KB, 680x638px
>>378385684
>The little waves in front of his mouth look like teeth
I never noticed that before
>>
>>378385684
>literally just red hood
>everyone called it all the way through previews
>devs even went out of their way to say that it wasn't red hood and was a completely new and unique character

Dumb
>>
>>378385684
so does this shit work on PC yet?
>>
>>378385684
This is honestly a really cool design but it looks better when the helmet is red like it is at the end of the game. I think this game would have been better recieved if they just had him go by red hood from the outset rather than trying to suggest it could be anyone else.
>>
It really bugged me that Troy Baker did the voice for Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Two Face in the same game. He didn't even try to sound different with each character either, it was jarring.
>>
>>378389380
Bugged me too because as Arkham Knight/Jason he didn't try to sound different at all, it was just troy baker. Every single time he spoke it was just fucking troy baker in my ear. What's really annoying is the guy actually has range so if he tried he could easily be a different person, but nope just phones it in.
>>
>>378389380
>>378389150
>>378389532
I actually liked the idea of Jason becoming a paramilitary commander. It fits him, to an extent.

I like the Red Hood design from UTRH though.
>>
File: Two Face.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Two Face.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
What's up, anon? In two minds about saving the kitty? Let me help you out. KILL HER!
>>
>>378389108
Yeah, works fine. I played through the whole game two months ago and had a handful of frame drops.
>>
>>378389108
plays at 60 constant on hd7950 and i5 3570k.
>>
>>378391608

How expensive is a rig like that?.
>>
What are the chances for a new Bamham announced at this E3?.
>>
>>378392313
i thought they were done with it
>>
>>378391702
well the HD7950 is a pretty old high end card, so it's hard to say, looking over charts though I'd say that you could safely expect match/exceed it with an RX480 or a GTX1060, as for the processor that's a pretty good overclocker again from a few years ago, but desu processors have stagnated quite a lot in the last few years.
>>
>>378392472

Rocksteady is, WB isn't.
>>
Directors cut when?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.