[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fake opinions "Ocarina of Time is the best game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

ITT: Fake opinions

"Ocarina of Time is the best game of all time"
>>
Op is not a faggot
>>
"Gothic II and Oblivion are good"
>>
>>378381609
OP doesn't suck dicks all day long
>>
>>378381609
ocarina of time is the best game of all time.
>>
"Souls" games are good.
>>
File: 1339550460788.jpg (74KB, 399x407px) Image search: [Google]
1339550460788.jpg
74KB, 399x407px
>>378381609
>Fake opinions
>>
Ocarina of Time is not the best Zelda game, or even best 3D Zelda game. It's number 3, behind Majoras Mask, and the Breath of the Wild. Probably further back if we added the 2D games.

If anybody thinks that the 3 OOT clones (WW, TP, SS) are better than OOT, or that they have any real value in a world where OOT exists, is legally retarded.
>>
4chan is vastly superior to reddit
>>
>>378383348
Majora's Mask is a /v/ meme opinion. You aren't capable of admitting one flaw with it because you're such a fucking drone.
>>
File: 1495773511867.jpg (296KB, 807x1626px) Image search: [Google]
1495773511867.jpg
296KB, 807x1626px
"The Kingdom Hearts games aren't good ARPGs"
>>
>>378385304
It's the only 3D Zelda between OOT and BOTW with an ounce of original game design. Even if you personally hate it the worst it can get is third. There is no arguing it below WW, TP, and SS. Those three are literally Call of Duty/Pokemon/Dynasty Warriors levels of uninspired and samey, Zelda just does better at getting a paint job.
>>
>>378385561
I will always say the gold Standard of Zelda games is:

ALttP
OoT
MM
LA
The original LoZ
BotW

You can like one better than the other among those. But I think these 6 are objectively the best.
>>
Honestly I just played through master quest again since a long time and I have to say I get why so many people praise the game as the best game. In what it sets out to do, it succeeds without a problem and the overall game is incredibly well paced with all the different dungeons and all. The game also has outstanding game design in each dungeon. Puzzle mechanics are introduced and get gradually harder throughout the dungeon in a way that feels pretty rewarding (this goes especially for master quest). The weakest part is actually the story wich could have been good with better writing. You wouldn't even have to change the cutscenes seeing how the base story is fine, but the delivery is targeted at small children that would skip through the text anyway.
>>
File: 1494476954471.png (744KB, 1200x733px) Image search: [Google]
1494476954471.png
744KB, 1200x733px
>>378385942
I wish BotW set the gold standard for storytelling in open world games. It's like some characters either aren't fully realized, or they needed an extra scene so that people actually liked them. Revali's probably the best example of this.
>>
"Dark Souls 2 is actually pretty good"
>>
>>378385942
Honestly I played through ALttP for the first time the other day and man was I disappointed. I expected a better OoT and man was I wrong. There are way too many road blocks that are pretty annoying. I'm strictly against hand holding, but not giving you any hints where to find items that are essential to progress is just retarded and a relic from an era before the internet when companies made tons of money with strategy guides.
The puzzles usually evolve around the same concept without any real challenge. Most complex puzzle involve hitting a switch falling down a floor and going through a now opened way. The bosses feel far to scripted in their movement and don't seem like real creatures but rather like an anamatronic that can damage you.
>>
>>378385942
I would add ALBW because of how it fundamentally changes how you navigate space in 2D Zelda, and the open world dungeons. It offers a lot that other games dont and its a really good Zelda game on top of the good formula changes.
>>
>>378387212
open order dungeons*
>>
>>378383107
I think he means opinions people don't actually hold themselves but accept and uphold for other reasons, usually to conform to those around themselves and to avoid confrontation and being questioned because they themselves have a hard time forming their own opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM This skit sums it up pretty well. Just replace Nolan's Batman movies with OoT.
>>
>>378381609
Japanese games are good
>>
>You lived long enough to see /v/ value Halo over OOT
>The cycle will continue with current gen games
Check please!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.