[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a bigger release week failure And before you say anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: f13_large.png (32KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
f13_large.png
32KB, 720x340px
Name a bigger release week failure

And before you say anything I bought this game and yes I am angry. These wait times are hell
>>
>>378377672
At least they respected history.
>>
Mighty No 9
>>
>>378377672
This game will be forgotten before the first week after release even passes. These threads already can't even get to 100 posts before they get archived.
>>
>>378377672
Mirage the sequel to Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
>>
Diablo 3
>>
>>378377672
>These wait times are hell
What wait times?
>>
>>378377672
Is this that horror game that works on the same principles as Dead by Daylight? God, that game barely got any traction too, and the Friday the 13th franchise is way too outdated now.
>>
Dawn of War III
>>
>>378377672
how is this a failure? they are selling like hotcakes more then Prey can ever think of in the first week
>>
>>378379276

10+ minutes I am not joking for every round. And its not a hyperbole when I say every one.
>>
>>378379434

He means failure for the player, I guess. I dunno. I haven't bought it yet, so I don't know how it's coming along.

Every multiplayer game goes cheap on its launch servers, so there's always unneccesary anger if you go day 1.
>>
>>378377672
>Name a bigger release week failure
Diablo 3, SimCity, HL2, dead island, Arkham Knight, AC Unity, ME:A, FFXIV...
>>
>>378379615
If you can even get to the main menu, you're doing better than most.
>>
>>378377672
I bought haven't been able to find a session yet. They should refund everyone's purchase and release the game when they got the bugs ironed out.

Disaster of the Year so far.
>>
I get in instantly, what's all the whining about?
>>
>early access
>40 usd

if you bought this shit you're worse than the people who bought DayZ
>>
Diablo 3.
>>
>>378377672
What's the point of this game? The entire thing basically revolves around animated death scenes, and everything in between is just boring filler. Why not just watch a Friday the 13th movie?
>>
Got to level 20 and unlocked Jason 8, played with him a few and realized he's the second worst Jason. I don't really feel like playing much more than this though. Especially knowing I'll never get Savini Jason and his stats will make him one of the top three Jasons.
>>
>>378380976
>early access
That shit needs to end. It basically has turned into "give me moneys and maybe I'll make the game better"
>>
>>378378979
Dead by Daylight gets zero threads, but is still 12l after a year
>>
>>378380976
>>378381548
It's full release. No EA title
>>
I KEEP GETTING DATABASE ERROR!!!

I JUST WANT TO PLAY!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>378381463
I bet they will put savini jason on a dlc alongside jason x and mama voorhees
>>
>>378382289
What system? PC and ps4 have workarounds. You might be fucked off you are on xbone.

PC: Use or create an alternate steam account and family share the game to yourself.

ps4: I've been told if you play via looking for group you can get in. I don't really know the details though. I can personally vouche for the pc workaround.
>>
File: Jasonpart7.jpg (93KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jasonpart7.jpg
93KB, 854x480px
Man, I was really looking forward to this one, too. Fuck getting excited, I guess.
>>
I don't blame anyone for being pissed or refunding the game due to the server issues, but when you get in the game is fun as hell. I legitimately can't remember last time I had this much fun in an online game. Maybe Splinter Cell Chaos Theory? I hope they get it fixed soon because they kind of deserve every refund coming their way right now. At least they are giving thorough updates, I just wish they had an eta for us.
>>
File: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png (264KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png
264KB, 574x600px
>>378377672
its a $40 party game op. its kind alike mario party it should only be played with friends, not like you would know any of this due to you having zero friends to play with.
>>
>>378383342
Playing with randoms is still really fun as long as most people have mics and no ass holes are on. The community is surprisingly nice. I queue up with 1 or 2 friends and usually most of the room is talking.
>>
File: dead.png (440KB, 956x533px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
440KB, 956x533px
pfffhahahaha
>>
>buying on release
>ever
idiots
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.