[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>entire career ruined because of one game >So bad that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: before and after.jpg (259KB, 1306x693px) Image search: [Google]
before and after.jpg
259KB, 1306x693px
>entire career ruined because of one game
>So bad that Inti-Creates has to advertize that mighty Gunvolt Burst has no involvement from him
>>
I hope he can recover.
>>
Kamiya warned us
>>
>>378376058
>I hope he can recover.

I hope he necks himself.
>>
Why does still have that middle school hairstyle
>>
>>378376638

He thinks he's hip/cool.
>>
Jackass still owes be 600 dollars of rewards for backing his half ass project
>>
>>378376745

>ask for donations
>get donations
>make game
>anons get mad for some reason
>>
>>378375723
>caring about this faggot
he did it to himself
>>
>>378376882
>go to subway
>pay for a sandwich
>there's only bread and lettuce
>lol why are you mad

This is what you sound like right now.
>>
>>378377070
>food analogy

Anyways:

>promised game
>said game is released
>people whine about how the game was not what they expected
>>
>>378377139
Not him but he's talking about Kickstarter rewards, as in things that were promised to him (probably a bunch of physical stuff), not just the game itself.
>>
>have a friend who backed the game
>it's KEIJI INAFUNE the CREATOR OF MEGAMAN making a MEGAMAN GAME dude
>told him it would suck before the concept came out the moment they said it would be a 3D game instead of a 2D one
>didn't listen
>first gameplay trailer comes out and "mighty" is running like he has an assload of turds about to explode out his shitter any second
>absolutely none of the cool concept shit anywhere to be seen like the transformation abilities stolen from enemies or anything
>they'll add it later!
>the whole dina thing happens
>it's not SJW it was just fanart!
>the cartoon gets announced
>they aren't mismanaging funds!
>redash kickstarter before mn9 is even finished
>it'll be a good game but i'll only back it after they release mn9
>game finally comes out after like a year of nothing but delays
>he hasn't even touched it
>doesn't even want to talk about the game at all

it kinda sucks inticreates has to have their name attached to the game honestly
hurts their rep more than it will hurt inafune's
>>
>>378376882
It's not the game I'm mad about, its the fact that they didn't give me what I paid for all I'm looking for is a shitty original drawing that I paid for
>>
I mean I liked Dead Rising...
>>
>>378377350
Pretty much this is what I meant
>>
All memes aside is his career that over already?
>>
>>378375723
He ruined the game the very second he made that atrocious design for the main character.
>>
>>378381319
He'll rebound. People have released worse games and still was able to stay standing.
>>
>>378377139

More like

> Guy asks for donations
> Guy puts up "rewards' to incentivize donations, in other words starts selling products encourage support
> Gets support and then some
> doesn't commit to the agreement of the delivery of products he agreed to sell

I don't know how people could argue this.
>>
>wuh megaman
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.