[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games let me like, build up? Its hard to explain what kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1440611938363.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1440611938363.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
What games let me like, build up? Its hard to explain what kind of game i want to play.
I tried Stardew Valley and its really fucking boring. I'm thinking of maybe another M&B playthrough but it lacks something. Was thinking of seeing how Kenshi is now because I loved that a few years ago but I hear it's not as good now

Recommend me some games /v/
>>
Explain further.
>>
>>378375297
I have no fucking idea what you're asking for.
>>
>>378375297
Mario 64 lets you build up speed for 12 hours.
>>
>>378375385

It's hard to explain, to use the games I mentioned in the OP. Stardew Valley enticed me cos I'm creating a farm and stuff. M&B because you raise an army and conquer the land, Kenshi lets you do some stuff similar to M&B and build your own town. I kinda want something to work towards if you get me?
>>
File: ARR_FFXIV_Logo.png (372KB, 740x490px) Image search: [Google]
ARR_FFXIV_Logo.png
372KB, 740x490px
>>
>>378375589
So you just want to like develop something? Do you actually want to build shit, or do you want to like grow in power?

Have you tried the forest or don't starve? Those are more survival than stardew, but if you thought stardew was too boring the survival shit may make it more exciting for you since you're on a time table.
>>
>>378376663
Yeah sort of, Factorio is tempted to play too but I did a second playthrough a couple of weeks ago so I want something fresh. I tried The Forest but I want something more long term and a bit grander. Don't really like the look of Don't Starve, thanks anyway dude
>>
How about Crusader Kings II? Starting with some minor noble in some podunk county and aiming to raise your dynasty up to a king or an emperor is always a fun process, full of twists and turns and a feeling of advancement.
>>
>>378377178
I have the vanilla game but It isn't very eventful. I might install it and give it another go though, was more hoping for something new and fresh if you get me
>>
Strait up building? Cities Skylines.

But I think you want something with RPG aspects but also progression? A tough one. Maybe Terraria (esp with mods), or warlords battlecry 3?

Actually WBC3 is awesome. Anybody want to play? Let's start new characters and do this. Brb going to tpb to download
>>
>>378377732
Terraria is actually cool with this. You start up with a total wimp who has problems killing small slimes, moves slowly, has problems traversing terrain, and mines slowly as fuck, but in the end you are just zipping around the terrain at insane speeds, drilling like an industrial mining machine and killing enemies with all sorts of flashy and deadly shit. It's rare to see games where the difference between the start and endgame is so massive.
>>
>>378377732
>>378378945

Yeah Terraria is pretty fun, all I have left to do on that is kill the Cthulhu boss. The first time I played it the people I played with treated it like Minecraft and I was so bored, was pretty surprised how fun it is when you play "properly"
>>
>>378379115
>"properly"
Honestly I like building stuff, but I like exploring. I really like blowing gigantic holes all the way down to hell with dynamite haha
>>
>>378375297
You might like the anno series, but you might find it too boring. You go from a crappy little port to an empire with various warships and a massive economy.
>>
>>378379590
I've tried the series in the past and it isn't really for me sadly
>>
>>378375297
Gothic I and II
>>
Animal Crossing if you're committed to making an A E S T H E T I C village
>>
>>378380831

I've been really tempted to pick that up again but it isn't much of a timesink. It's more of an hour a day kinda game
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.