[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>praised at first for being Sonic's return to form >now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>praised at first for being Sonic's return to form
>now viewed as one of the worst """""""3D""""""" games by the majority of the Sonic fanbase

What went wrong?
>>
Listen here faggot whip that dick out and send me some pics then you can start your fucking faggy ass Sonic thread.
>>
>>378373337
Damn dude who raped you?
>>
>>378372589
its just fags that want to push the sonic was never good may may
>>
File: 1482596499001.gif (259KB, 104x152px) Image search: [Google]
1482596499001.gif
259KB, 104x152px
Generations happened and blew this game out of the water.
Then immediately after Generations, we got Lost World and Boom.
>>
But Colors is a solid 8/10.
>>
>>378372589
>>now viewed as one of the worst """""""3D""""""" games by the majority of the Sonic fanbase

I don't think that's necessarily true. I think most people do acknowledge that Colors is actually a pretty competent 3D Sonic and is generally a solid game, especially when compared to all the 3D Sonics before it. It's the first 3D Sonic most people can generally say that it's actually pretty alright.
>>
>>378373427
You here to flap that lip or suck that dick?

Make up your mind faggot I ain't got all day.
>>
My major problem with Colours is the same problem I had with Generations. The first level in each zone is great, then it's typically just small challenge levels until you unlock the next zone.Not to mention every boss minus Eggman gets recycled. I'd say it's 7/10. Those first zone levels are great, the rest not so much
>>
>>378373817
I'll hurt you
>>
>>378374138
Big talk little man hope your dick is as big as your words cause I'm hungry,
>>
>>378372589
Honestly I think Colors handled Boost Balance the best out of all the Modern Games. In Unleashed rings filled you up, in Generations pretty much everything filled you up, but in Colors you could only get boost by either getting White Wisp capsules or defeating certain enemies as not all enemies gave you boost. This made it so that most of the time you would choose to hold off on using boost or at least use it in short bursts compared to how you would use it in Unleashed and Generations.
>>
>>378372589
The fact that SEGA still thinks they're competent enough to make a 3D Sonic game. They literally only did it because Mario went 3D, but now they're having trouble admitting it was a mistake.
>>
Sonic is shit

You are allfurfags
>>
>>378372589
it's just faggots on /v/ that call everything shit
>>
>>378374649
ok and?
>>
File: 1477005070865.jpg (70KB, 535x655px) Image search: [Google]
1477005070865.jpg
70KB, 535x655px
>>378372589

Rise of Lyric brought back the "Every Sonic is shit" meme in full force.
>>
File: Picture of me 6.png (267KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 6.png
267KB, 480x480px
anyone else excited for their OCs to become reality in Forces?
>>
>>378372589
>tfw enjoyed the fuck out of it when it first came out
>replayed it recently and it's fucking terrible, now I think that even SA1/2 are better
>>
>>378375117
>Filename
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.