[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is 67% off, is it worth it to get? Should I give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

This shit is 67% off, is it worth it to get?

Should I give Todd my shekels?
>>
Anyone?
>>
How much is it with the discount? It's not still normally $60 or whatever, is it?
>>
Get the game
Pirate the DLC
>>
>>378371691
its shallow but a decent game the first play through. It gets old quick tho. I have not touched it since it first came out.
>>
>>378371691
Yes.
>>
I got it for 40$ on G2A and I've got like 50 hours in before I got bored. Not even finished the game but I got distracted by DS3 and Witcher 3. Even for full price it's a good purchase.
>>
File: happy todd.jpg (32KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
happy todd.jpg
32KB, 530x298px
>>378371691
Sounds like a wise investment to me, friend.

It's basically Fallout3, so if you enjoyed it, no reason Fallout4 won't please as well.

Just don't think too hard and shoot on!
>>
>>378372387
With the current discount, it's $20.
>>
>>378371691
Yeah sure.

I got a decent 35 hour run out of it.

Just don't go in expecting a fantastic role playing game
>>
>>378372674
What if I liked New Vegas but not 3?
>>
>>378371691
It runs like shit. I can run MGSV on full settings but have to play this shit on lowest settings and still get 10 FPS.
>>
the campaign is unironically better than fo3
>>
>>378372674
>It's basically Fallout 3
Except in Fallout 3 at least you could tell people "no."
>>
File: ToddMad.jpg (63KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
ToddMad.jpg
63KB, 500x529px
>>378372674

WHAT!?!!
>>
Honestly could NOT stand this game.

Why would they force power armor so hard? I mean we're talking about a post-nuclear wasteland and we're getting some of the best armor in the game within the first hour

like fuck yourself, it's not even optional, you can't continue the game without it
>>
File: ToddDepressed2.jpg (263KB, 614x685px) Image search: [Google]
ToddDepressed2.jpg
263KB, 614x685px
>>378373040

Sorry, appears I yelled at the wrong guy. Shucks I'm so embarrassed.
>>
>>378373040
mad todd is scary! ;_;
>>
Good shooter. Environments are densely packed, especially in the city. Few interesting quests. Just don't expect anything higher than a C-grade in RPGs until you hit Far Harbour.
>>
>>378371691
It is literally the worst game Bethesda has ever made.
>>
File: SHOCKING TODD.jpg (1MB, 10000x9359px) Image search: [Google]
SHOCKING TODD.jpg
1MB, 10000x9359px
>>378373153
LET'S CHEER UP BY BUYING SOME SEASON PASSES AND REMASTERED EDITIONS!
>>
>>378373153

So am I Todd..I borrowed my friends copy of Fallout 4 I never bought it
>>
>>378373325
But buying the pass raises the price back up to 60$, thats no sale at all, if anything its buying the full game at regular price.
>>
fucked around with the free weekend. its pretty fucking shit, the shooting feels like arse. the characters seem boring as fuck. not worth $20.
>>
stop fucking shilling fallout games, the todd meme sucks
>>
File: 1495859419712.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1495859419712.png
89KB, 363x475px
You'll get enough time out of it to feel you got your money's worth for 20$

Play it like an open world adventure game and you'll have a better time.
>>
Fallout 4 is the pinnacle of Bethesda shipping a game and saying "Fuck it, the losers who mod our games will fix it for free."
>>
>>378371691
It's a boring Skyrim clone.

Why would pay money to be bored?
>>
This shit is the definition of quantity over quality, 3 and NV made exploring and finding new places fun, 4 literally has places 5 feet away from each other everytime and they're full of fucking nothing just boring ass loot which you will toss immediately and dumbass enemies.
>>
>>378374319
>skyrim clone

Bullshit, it's pretty much a sim city clone
>>
>>378374631
It's half an Oblivion with a bunch of areas where you can access a limited version of the CK to build your own content. And despite half the game consisting of it, it doesn't affect anything and none of the content anywhere else shows any sign of more effort being put into it. In fact, it shows less effort than any other game. Main quest, side quests, everything is lesser than previous games. Hope you like drum and fife. Drum and fife. Drum and fife.
>>
>DLC costs more than the actual game for both Fallout 4 and ME3
What is this meme?
>>
>>378371691
>tfw you paid full price for it at release along with paying full price for the season pass
>play it for a hour or 2 before the tiny comparisons to 3 and NV remind me of how shit it is
>>
>>378375546
Since Horse Armor.
>>
>>378373597
b-b-b-but muh reddit punchain!! buy my game! XD
>>
I got bored about an hour into the free weekend.

Reinstall New Vegas or Skyrim SE instead.
>>
>>378371691
my little brother made me get it for him
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.