[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently got around to play this, and what a blast I had Is Drakengard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Recently got around to play this, and what a blast I had
Is Drakengard 1/3 this good? Should I play them before getting Nier Automata? How well does 1 emulate?
>>
>>378355804
>Is Drakengard 1/3 this good
no
>>
Taro gets better with each game like kojima, so no.
>>
>>378355804
No.

Watch an analysis on Drakengard and skip 2 and 3 all together.

As a person who loves Drakengard I can't in good conscience recommend anyone play through that game in the current year.
>>
>>378355804
ive only played drakengard 1 and that game was weird and really depressing. its a wild ride, but the gameplay is pretty monotonous.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493890175351.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493890175351.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>378355804
Draken 1 and 2 are alright. The gameplay isn't as bad as everyone say's it is but its still boring as hell. Other wise the story is pretty sick and the dumb shit that leads to nier is great.

Don't bother with 3. It fucking sucks in about everyway you could imagine. Only about 2 of the alt playthroughs are enjoyable and you still have the shit gameplay that frequently drops below 15 fps. I couldn't say about emulation.

Overall if you just want the story go watch Clemps' videos on it.
>>
File: 1488751993115.png (377KB, 561x507px) Image search: [Google]
1488751993115.png
377KB, 561x507px
If I enjoyed Nier's gameplay, even the repetitive gameplay, will I like drakengard?
What I liked about Nier was how logical everything was, like people wanting supplies because of the setting, and you have to find them because, again, the setting. I really loved it, fishing was the funnest thing in the game. Extremely relaxing.
>>
People who say watch/read any gams dont know what the hell theyre talling about

If you want to know shit about a game, you play it.
>>
>>378355804
I think its a good game, story wise, even better than nier automata which is really scarce to fill the holes of story

But it's still heavily depended on JRPG's dogma where the story of game leads to shocking drama that don't have robust and actual bases to satisfy me in detail for the purpose of surprising audiences

Why did emile have to die? Well, it's just the time to cry for players, and which is really annoying for me and made me spoiled
>>
For all the shit people gave this game I actually had fun with it and could see myself replaying it, even more so than automata strangely enough. I think it had some fun ideas even if they weren't executed in the best way.
>>
File: 10787225.jpg (260KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
10787225.jpg
260KB, 541x800px
>>378356056
Are you memeing? Automata was awful
>>378356613
3 is still okay if you can trudge through the shitty "humor", I hated most of the game but the Final Song was amazing (so is the rest of the OST)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.