[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did it feel knowing the fact that you fags fell for every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Marketing 101.png (68KB, 1903x296px) Image search: [Google]
Marketing 101.png
68KB, 1903x296px
how did it feel knowing the fact that you fags fell for every marketing scheme ever employed in this site?

how does it feel to be a triple A company's bitch?
>>
you do realize this is reddit right?

/v/ is dead
>>
Shills have been telling me to never buy a single video game ever and stick to freeware, piracy and game sharing?
>>
>This board is popular enough for viral marketing.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>378352764
4chan is one of the most popular sites on the web
its a little far of from Reddit but its still in the top 30 i think
>>
>>378352119
>All that matters is attention
No, negative press can and has hurt many games before.
>>378352764
>4chan is the original and largest English-language image board with over 22 million monthly visitors worldwide.
>>
>advertising your game on a board filled with people who will pirate it for free
congratulations you just played yourself
>>
>>378353000
>so new he doesn't know about near-round the clock anti-piracy, pirate-shaming shills.
>>
>>378353165
>pirate-shaming shills
No, those are anons who are tired of the BRs spamming every thread with
>CRACK WHEN
>>
>>378353165
>anti-piracy, pirate-shaming shills

They convince no one.
>>
>>378353165
You mean trolls?
>>
>>378353794
No, if they are trolls, they aren't trolls; they are useful idiots. They might as well be shills. They have the same net effect.
>>
OP is either a tard or a marketer. Quit doing exactly what you describe.
The only solution for now would be better mods, and because who are we kidding that's never going to happen, the best solution is to leave for a while and let the 14 year olds soak it up I guess.
>>
>>378354554
Yes, do not resist, let them have their way. We will show them, in the end... Excellent advice, fellow gamer. I propose we all do this.
>>
>>378355023
fanks ub'
>>
>any publicity is good publicity

love this meme
>>
File: Shills dont exist!.png (424KB, 1648x365px) Image search: [Google]
Shills dont exist!.png
424KB, 1648x365px
>>378355109
well it sure as hell worked didnt it?
>>
Everything on the planet is literally marketing

Who cares?
>>
File: 1458799260308s.jpg (2KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1458799260308s.jpg
2KB, 125x91px
>>378352119
>I have fallen for all this marketing so everyone has

Nah youre just a stupid kid. See how you started your shitty thread with projections? Thats how we know

dont forget to sage nigger threads
>>
>>378352119
>any publicity is good publicity

That is not true. Ask United Airlines.
>>
>>378356606
Trump disagrees
>>
>>378355750
you're contributing to ubi marketing
>>
>>378356606
kk I asked 'em
they said their stock is literally at an all time peak right now
>>
>>378357001
His popularity disagrees with his plan.

>>378357283
After the big drop it experienced due to the bad publicity they've seen a rally due to actual good business practices. Don't compare apples to oranges.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.