[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game as boring as it looks? I've been thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34KB, 238x293px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34KB, 238x293px
Is this game as boring as it looks? I've been thinking about trying it for a while and it's only 20 bucks right now but everything about it just looks so fucking bland.

Also is there a mod that basically lets you play it as a wasteland adventure simulator? I have zero interest in the retarded story.
>>
Played it for about 2 months. I couldn't carry on and moved to other games
>>
>>378349596
2 months really doesn't sound bad for 20 bucks. What did you think of it during the time you played?
>>
Game is boring, mods can't fix it unless if you're some kind of fag that spends hundreds of hours making virtual waifus.
You'll get a lot of hours out of it but most of it is going to be scrounging for specific pieces of garbage to upgrade your shitty gun so it's a bit less shitty.
>>
Idk, I'd say it's worth it for $20. Especially with mods, it can be pretty fun.
>>
>>378349368
For 20 bucks, it's worth it. Especially on PC, just load that fucker up with as many mods as you can handle and go for it.

I loaded up a fair number of visual mods, and some other ones that fit within the universe and don't break it too much.
I do have a mosin-nagant rifle mod, so maybe it's unrealistic to have a nearly 400 year old rifle in the game, but fuck it. My deathclaws are still deathclaws, not Macho Man Randy Savage.
>>
>>378349368
It's alright for that price. Don't expect being motivated for multiple playthroughs though. Once you finish the main quest and dlc, you're done. Unless you enjoy Bethesda miscellaneous quest.
>>
Get mods, the vanilla game is boring
>>
File: ave True to Sawyer.jpg (313KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ave True to Sawyer.jpg
313KB, 800x600px
>>378349368
depends what you want from the game

if you want a good fallout game, your not going to get it, go play fallout NV
If you want a good shooter game, your not going to get it, go play call of duty
If you want a good RPG, your not going to get it, go play the witcher
If you want a good bethesda game, you might be happy with the settlement system and the radient quests, but its kinda trash either way
>>
>>378349368
just play it as typical open world shooter and you will be fine just download mods i had more fun with modded fo4 than witcher 3 aka rolling simulator
>>
>>378349368
It's been free the past 4 days chucklefuck. You could have found out yourself.

If you ask me yes, it's boring as shit without mods. I dropped the game a bit after I got to the main city because I wasn't having any fun.
>>
>>378354160
>If you want a good RPG, your not going to get it, go play the witcher

kek you can play either as geralt of rivia or geralt of rivia nice RPG you got there. You can't even kill or fuck any npc you want. So what's the point of calling it rpg? cuz it has xp bar and few dumbed choices (if we compare it to w2)? Also main quest is fucking dogshit and only side quests like Baron and expansions saved that game from being total shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.